Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Sharad's character

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Today Sharad was simply superb...loved the way he taunted Soumya, when dadi complimented on her choice. I find him as the only character who voices out his thoughts and stands up for the right things. 

Coming to others...really disappointed. I had mentioned that Yuvraj respects, trusts and admires Suhani...but after watching today's episode...I think am confused and wrong...Confused Let alone falling for Suhani...he doesn't even trust her and stand up for her anymore. Was so happy when he shared his thoughts with Suhani in the beginning of the episode...but turned gloom towards the end. Been noticing he has stopped supporting Suhani since Soumya's arrival at Birla mansion. He has become a mere spectator...except for once when he confronted Soumya during the accident incident. Now it makes me think think did he do so out of obligation...?? He doesn't think twice when it comes to trusting Soumya and the three evils... I understand his unquestionable love and trust for his dadi...but he knows Rags and Menaka well enough by now and so also Soumya. This lady cheated not only him...but also her best friend of yrs. Yuvraj knew Soumya only for few weeks before she eloped and married Krishna. But he has known Suhani longer...and yet he believed Suhani can gift him some old rag sweater...?? Even Saurabh and Anuj were finding it difficult to believe that Suhani could so such a thing...but he believed and assumed she has done such a mistake and felt hurt too...???Shocked

Soumya is a female who is unable to sustain relationships... be it with her mother, friend, husband, or even socially. She so easily distanced herself from the orphanage ppl, Suhani's family and Bhavana. Inspite of Yuvraj knowing all this, he stands and watches Suhani being insulted. If not as a husband...I wanted him to atleast stand up for her as a friend. 
Any clarifications for Yuvaraj's behavior is welcome...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915kiko2310qwerty012sanaasrfeminist-Seby-MriduB...Binny...Theta14Parm.saijahnaviclarityDelusionalMeNestleToulouseManan_fab5_ky2...Jes...shanakyasharanyanks28

Acumen IF-Sizzlerz
Acumen
Acumen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Sharad's character is one of the best characters followed by Pratima.
Yuvraj, himself looks confused. He has no thoughts of his own it seems. DADI..DADI..DADI...this is what is all around Yuvraj's mind. Whatever she says, he follows blindly, without even reasoning...Does he have his own brains...why does he not take a stand himself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012-Seby-Parm.saijahnaviNestleToulouseyanks28...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
No,i don't wanna defend Yuvraj Birla.Stern Smile
he can get lost with the trio and Soumya!Pinch

Though I loved how he took side of Suhani in that accident scenario but then again things come down to zero with every epi.Sleepy

but yes,Sharad aka PA bhaiya is best bro ever!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012-Seby-Parm.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
comment right down there vv

Edited by DelusionalMe - 30 December 2014 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
First of all I'm really happy you posted this topic. You put my exact thoughts to words. Yuvraj's behavior is becoming really difficult to decipher. He used to stand up for Suhani every now and then. He even went to the extent of standing against his Dadi but God knows what has gotten into his mind after Soumya's arrival. I personally feel that this character is very poorly handled. Sometimes it's so difficult to find logic behind his actions. I too felt really bad when he didn't utter a single word at those accusations instead he wore Soumya's sweater. If you don't love someone, it's ok but atleast for ethic's sake stand up for your relation atleast, she's your God damn wife. I was also expecting him to react after Dadi's gift but hopeless is all I can say.
And yeah, Sharad is a sensible character and I like him.
ps I don't have any words for Soumya. All she's after these days is paisa and aish aur araam, laalchi aurat. I felt like giving a tight slap on her face at her reaction to that servant's (don't recall his name) gift. And obviously Yuvraj didn't notice that snob's attitude. Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012ElitaParm.clarity...Jes...yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
today when Dadi called Suhani phateechar and said so rudely that you brought your husband a damaged piece of clothing just like yourself...you have no standards etc...wish Yuvraj would have shut her up...Rags & Menka were enjoying and laughing and Dadi was calling Suhani so many names and demeaning her in every way possible yet no one stood up for her.

-Seby-Parm....Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

today when Dadi called Suhani phateechar and said so rudely that you brought your husband a damaged piece of clothing just like yourself...you have no standards etc...wish Yuvraj would have shut her up...Rags & Menka were enjoying and laughing and Dadi was calling Suhani so many names and demeaning her in every way possible yet no one stood up for her.
such things keep happening yaar..many times Dadi has said all this n Yuvi has stood up only few times.. this is just so bad.Thumbs Down

-Seby-Parm.yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Whats the point of being married and having a husband. Suhani and Yuvraj have no relationship whatsoever. This can't even be called a friendship...it's all one sided. He doesn't love her and he doesn't even defend her...doesn't protect her...what's he there for? All he has given Suhani is his last name...and the weight of that name has ruined her life, in my opinion...she seems in love with the idea of love...with Yuvraj...but he has done nothing for her either in the form of words or actions...crap show.

Kula915-Seby-Parm.

Go to top