Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

CHILL PILL!!! (Page 3)

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeli123

Loved todays Episode and ur Review :) TIT for TAT bit ...cannot wait for tomorrow episodeEmbarrassed
thanks neeli .. Now story back on track .. Loving this one .. Good punishment for baba Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeli123

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
both these two actors are superb...hats off Clap
awesome epiClap
great post DeepaBig smile

potomac

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Great review Deepaa..Hug

I agree with you ..Manish is such a talented actor..Each minute expressions were beautifully portrayed by him..And the dialogues were just awesome. Samir also is also really talented actor. Both were like equal equal..
Loved todays episode..StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

both these two actors are superb...hats off
Clap
awesome epiClap
great post DeepaBig smile

thanks sri Embarrassed

srilotus

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Great review Deepaa..Hug

I agree with you ..Manish is such a talented actor..Each minute expressions were beautifully portrayed by him..And the dialogues were just awesome. Samir also is also really talented actor. Both were like equal equal..
Loved todays episode..Star

thanks Naina Big smile we are lucky to be witnessing such power packed performances Big smile
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Agree with you Deepa Wink i had goosebumps while watching the duo, such was the intensity of the scene and they were so much in their characters, ufff i can't just describe it in words, i was at the edge of my seat!
The emotions ufff they were too outstanding, the changing of expressions pain of neglect and rejection in Varad's eyes, his jealousy  and tears of betrayal in NA's eyes, their silent communication, the rage , the invisible sparks flying from their eyes, it was so intensely captured...

True defeat showed in every line of NA's body, bitten by karma and he would have never known that karma would come in the form of his elder son , and would hit him so hard that he will be helpless, just like Anjali was helpless infront of him all these years, her unuttered screams, her defeated posture, will be his hell now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dv19potomac

anu.shravi Senior Member
anu.shravi
anu.shravi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
great post deepaThumbs Up
yeah, manishji and samir rocked 2dayClapClapClap great blast from the team on 400th episodeStarStarStar
donna y i felt bad when tears come from Baba's eyesGeek

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Agree with you Deepa Wink i had goosebumps while watching the duo, such was the intensity of the scene and they were so much in their characters, ufff i can't just describe it in words, i was at the edge of my seat!
The emotions ufff they were too outstanding, the changing of expressions pain of neglect and rejection in Varad's eyes, his jealousy  and tears of betrayal in NA's eyes, their silent communication, the rage , the invisible sparks flying from their eyes, it was so intensely captured...

True defeat showed in every line of NA's body, bitten by karma and he would have never known that karma would come in the form of his elder son , and would hit him so hard that he will be helpless, just like Anjali was helpless infront of him all these years, her unuttered screams, her defeated posture, will be his hell now...
Thanks for ur comments MahiEmbarrassed...They nailed the scenes..I dont think anybody can do it any better than THEM...Loved them to bits..What a Scintillating performance...NOw BAba will know What KARMA is..He can think about all his SINS Aramse in his roomWink..Hope he realises his misdeeds towards Anj and BAHU too...Smile

mahirmukhtar

Go to top