potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What an epsisode...i have no words to describe the DUO...BABA and DADA..
The way DADA said BABA REELAAXX👏...OMG!!!...I got goosebumpbs

DADA BABA face off was 360 different from BABA BACHHAA 's..loved the way they handled the scene..THIS MAN...Oh, i am talking about MANISH WADHWA...Who the hell are you !!..Where were you all these days..and BTW why r u on TV...😕😕😕...on a 6 pm SLOT...HMM>>NEVAMIND...HE is HISTORY!!!...The way he had tears in his eyes...holding back when he could not STOMACH HIS OWN MEDICINE BETRAYAL when his TRUSTED BADA BETA gave him was TOP CLASS⭐️/...COme ON TV INDUSTRY...ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MAN I SAY👏👏...HE came home and prayed BAPPA with a PRANAM..His eyes ...said it alll...

AND AND AND ...OUR SAMIR ...⭐️⭐️⭐️BOY O BOY!!!!!...Love you ..Sadly you are named a character artist ...BUT ,,ACTORS should not brand themselves..In a way you are LUCKY to do anything and any wierd interesting role ...THIS is one of a KIND...HE TOO CHANGED 360..from GOODY GOODY TO A BADDIE👏..and you are nailing it MAN!!!!...IMPECCABLE!!!>..KEEP IT COMING

HEARTBREAKING PRECAP...I thought that was a little overboard from CVS part to push him in to room ...BUT he has done worse 😕than tyhis ...Physically abuse ANJ..SO ..TIT FOR TAT...A BALANCED DIET🤣..WHAT SAY GALS😆😆😆...So my PRESUMTION...LISTEN CAREFULLY...BABA will ESCAPE FROM HIS SPECIAL CELL...AND RUN TO MUMBAI...WILL BE ON STREETS..AND HIS SAVIUORS WILL RESCUE HIM ...👍🏼and dont worry..DADA will be taken care by INDRAJIT SARKAR😆😆
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree deepa
Varad dada was too good...he is truly NAs son ...calm and composed got his work done...

Iam sure now baba will escape from that room and land up in Mumbai...I think kavya will help him and inform Anjali too...

But but but NA deserves this ...what goes around comes around...
potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Agree deepathanks for ur comments

Varad dada was too good...he is truly NAs son ...calm and composed got his work done...well indrajit will give his OWN MEDICINE TO DADA😆

Iam sure now baba will escape from that room and land up in Mumbai...I think kavya will help him and inform Anjali too...yeah right

But but but NA deserves this ...what goes around comes around...well said DIVI👏

potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepavasudev

Impeccable reviews..

THANKS DEEPS😉
potomac thumbnail
Thanks KUSUM😳
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post deeps...Dada rocked the epi today...Poor baba got taste of his own medicine...well deserved😈
Can't wait for tmrw
potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazian

Awesome post deeps...Dada rocked the epi today...Poor baba got taste of his own medicine...well deserved😈
Can't wait for tmrw

thanks Shruthi..YA..BABA cannot even escape ..Good punishemnt..but eventually he will...SITA MIGHT OPEN THE CELL😆
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice rieview. Liked your presumption, i want it!
potomac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elation

Nice rieview. Liked your presumption, i want it!

thanks jessie 😳
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Nice review buds!
Baba got his own medicine😳 and Dada is next one in the row🤣
As per one recent article.. Baba will be missing for few days 🤓 mahakumbh ❓ 🤣