Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
today's episode worked like a filler and it was nothing special in it but the scene in which sareen and shastri are talking and rajat enters in the jogger's suit, my god the intensity of his face👏 and i was lke he is looking so good, but srsly yaar bahut handsome lag raha tha, i felt it was the only thing in today's episode which was worth watching

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup!! Main bhi rajat ko dekhte reh gayi!!!😳 Ya todays epi had totally nothing i jus want tomo epi to start off with anuraj bedroom scene!!!!😆
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I skipped today's episode.
I know this means that I missed Rajat's handsome looks. But what to do I can hardly watch the show due to my network problems.
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

today's episode worked like a filler and it was nothing special in it but the scene in which sareen and shastri are talking and rajat enters in the jogger's suit, my god the intensity of his face👏 and i was lke he is looking so good, but srsly yaar bahut handsome lag raha tha, i felt it was the only thing in today's episode which was worth watching

Ya..today episode was a filler one with Ashta given too much screen space...the only watchable scenes were Anu and Devil finding the proof and Anu/Minty convo...and of course Rajat who was looking so hot in his sportswear...I though that he will go in his bedroom to take shower and Anu will find him only with a towel around his waist..that's would have been so...😉...May be later we will get to see a scene like that...lol..🤪