super post ji :)

ur one of the very few TR fans who reply to rey posts - thanks for thatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine_ash

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hey its ok dear :) i have no issues with any character. But very much sad they brought taani's exit :'( :'( . I miss bubbly and happy old D3 cast lot :(

if you want me to show anger ofcourse i will show it on cv's who gave beautiful love stories of KR and TAAREY and obviously spoiling it.
And also on shakti( sorry kriya fans). Its really unprofessionalism to leave a show in half. This second time she did. Even i was once KR fan.
Bec of her sudden disappearance see how other character are getting spoiled and even whole show.

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 31 December 2014 at 5:28am
nature-beauty IF-Rockerz
nature-beauty
nature-beauty

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

Originally posted by nature-beauty

rightly said Rey is a darling
being a KR fan i just want to shout at him that how u can be so dumb rey?

but but but coming to the story which is going presently 
rey accepted his so called mistake which is his assumption that saara is pregnant and he is ready to take the responsibility

though he madly loves kria and cant even think of his entire life without her but he like a MAN is ready to accept his mistake and take the responsibility 

thats the beauty of Rey character
like a rockstar as Reyaansh Singhania
like a caring BF for his GF(Kria) as chabilal and baatcutter
like a bestie for swaron as Rey
like a man ready to accept his mistake and take the responsibility which will ultimately break him down

this is REY 
love u forever rey
now pls stop being dumb and react to the situation smartly
get ur Kria back though tumhe daant padni chahiye kria se

daant padni chahiye but why from kriya? he owes it to himself to be sensible bcoz he still feels committed to kriya but idk why kriya has to scold him at all...she s kept him away for her reasons ( good reasons i agree) he stayed away against his feelings against his better sense alone and lonely ...he went about his life keepinf her in mind continuously and till yest was told that she wasnt talking to him over phone as well right...

im not saying he shoudl give her up or an such thing, he  shud feel guilty but i dont think kriya has anything to blame him ... NOTHING even if he did sleep or flirt  with others - she has let him off , she isnt binding him ...HE IS SINGLE TECHNICALLY, its only in his mind that hes binding himself to kriya holding on like some thin thread 

of course she ll feel bad if sara story was true but she wont blame him...kriya s more broad minded than most ppl give her credit for

get ur kriya back HOW???? u think kriya ghai is such a weak character that he can physically lift her and run from there to here? she has to decide to come back to him  and i do hope honestly shes coming back without any ego issues still

i meant to say that nok jhok waala daant babaLOL
lets see whether saara will tell the truth by herself or whether this assumption will help KR to bring together
obviously when saara truth will be revealed he will be instantly thinking to get his kria back coz he know that she purposely did breakup with rey and we know the reason shown
thats what i wanted to say
definitely kria is broadminded i agree with it

prtn

unitatoxo. IF-Rockerz
unitatoxo.
unitatoxo.

Exuberant CC Captain

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
2014 was awful but your posts made it memorable. 
All the TR fights and Rey posts, you've been a consistent in everything. 

Happy New Year, and stay positive. :) 
SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Lovely post, Prakruti. ;)
Agree with each and every point of yours.
Reyansh Singhania is truly a darling.

prtn

sailaja. IF-Rockerz
sailaja.
sailaja.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
nice post 

prtn

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine_ash

Hey its ok dear :) i have no issues with any character. But very much sad they brought taani's exit :'( :'( . I miss bubbly and happy old D3 cast lot :(

if you want me to show anger ofcourse i will show it on cv's who gave beautiful love stories of KR and TAAREY and obviously spoiling it.
And also on shakti( sorry kriya fans). Its really unprofessionalism to leave a show in half. This second time she did. Even i was once KR fan.
Bec of her sudden disappearance see how other character are getting spoiled and even whole show.

Ditto ditto on everything  from kriya to taani to rey to cvs s

And shakti
and no im tired of the anger, im glad ur nt showing  any

Jasmine_ash

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prtn

rightly said Rey is a darling
being a KR fan i just want to shout at him that how u can be so dumb rey?

but but but coming to the story which is going presently 
rey accepted his so called mistake which is his assumption that saara is pregnant and he is ready to take the responsibility

though he madly loves kria and cant even think of his entire life without her but he like a MAN is ready to accept his mistake and take the responsibility 

thats the beauty of Rey character
like a rockstar as Reyaansh Singhania
like a caring BF for his GF(Kria) as chabilal and baatcutter
like a bestie for swaron as Rey
like a man ready to accept his mistake and take the responsibility which will ultimately break him down

this is REY 
love u forever rey
now pls stop being dumb and react to the situation smartly
get ur Kria back though tumhe daant padni chahiye kria se

daant padni chahiye but why from kriya? he owes it to himself to be sensible bcoz he still feels committed to kriya but idk why kriya has to scold him at all...she s kept him away for her reasons ( good reasons i agree) he stayed away against his feelings against his better sense alone and lonely ...he went about his life keepinf her in mind continuously and till yest was told that she wasnt talking to him over phone as well right...

im not saying he shoudl give her up or an such thing, he  shud feel guilty but i dont think kriya has anything to blame him ... NOTHING even if he did sleep or flirt  with others - she has let him off , she isnt binding him ...HE IS SINGLE TECHNICALLY, its only in his mind that hes binding himself to kriya holding on like some thin thread 

of course she ll feel bad if sara story was true but she wont blame him...kriya s more broad minded than most ppl give her credit for

get ur kriya back HOW???? u think kriya ghai is such a weak character that he can physically lift her and run from there to here? she has to decide to come back to him  and i do hope honestly shes coming back without any ego issues still

i meant to say that nok jhok waala daant babaLOL
lets see whether saara will tell the truth by herself or whether this assumption will help KR to bring together
obviously when saara truth will be revealed he will be instantly thinking to get his kria back coz he know that she purposely did breakup with rey and we know the reason shown
thats what i wanted to say
definitely kria is broadminded i agree with it

Ok that way ok ok

Go to top