Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye" (Page 7)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by Annthew

Exactly my thoughts. Why can't they tone down Ishita's maternal instincts & make her more natural I wonder. Getting fed up of her Adi slogan. Looks like Ekta cannot afford all the child artists at the same time so Ishra's lifeline Ruhi is avoided for now. 

I think Ruhanika has been unwell or on holkiday, maybe she was in Amritsar with her mom. Hence her scenes r fewer. Also, in the shoot in the school scene the kid entering the car was not Ruhi but a body double!

@bold - What do you mean?? That CAR scene was a good 3 minute at least...that cant have been a body double!! How did you pick up on this btw??

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAVEENDM

what a reveiw about today's episode...ROFL.Take a bow Clap

Hey Praveen, thank you!!
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by Angel13

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track Dead Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way</font>

Ewww I hope cvs don't shiw same shit again
if we want to watch that old same things we could go online and watch it in YouTube na...seriously ekta has lost her mind pata nahi kaha kaha se shit leke ati hai apni brainless dimang main
she is not married na...that's why doesn't understand the real concept and reality of marriage and thus make a joke and mockery of marriages and divorce people

hating this
I swear if she shows same shit like making raman and shagun sleep together I will quit this show already I ain't watching the episodes only reading updates and Ishra scenes I watch rest I fast forward...
Bhagwan ekta and cvs ko buddhi de

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's quite a bold suggestion we can make to EK: Girl get a LIFE. Get MARRIED. And STOP making ex-husbands sleep with their ex-wives for DUMB reasons. :p</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nahin nahin...Bhagwan Ekta ko sadbuddhi denge, toh EK ka business thap ho hayega...TRPs ka kya hoga???</font>

Haha Haan woh toh hai trps hunger that she is how can she stop showing such things
But yeah seriously someone needs to make ekta realize about real marriage concept
Hope someone tells her
Please jituji (her father) please please get her married soon
Her ideas of showing marriage is going OTT and in disgusting way now

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arrey yaar, for EK its all "jo bikta hai..wohi tikta hai"...she started the concept of death and reincarnation in the SAME janam...in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi...uske baad se sabne socha..."yeh sahi hai yaar...jab actor 6 maheene off lena chahe...maar do...aur phir wapas le aao set pe"...toh shaadi and dobara shaadi toh, is like a jke for her...she must b laughing at how we all get worked up...</font>

Yup that's true it all started from and by her
and u agree she must be laughing at us at how we are easily getting affected and reacting getting hyper...she doesn't care about our emotions and feelings she just wants trps... Sahi kaha joh woh bole gi joh kare gi others will follow it and make it trend of it Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Glorifying Ishita in bloody every other episode is the most irritating thing on the show right now!!! (Ignoring Mihika and her dumber-than-the-dumbest revenge strategies, ofcourse)<font color="#990000"> And why does she have to spell out everything!!!</font> I think we should this, we need to do that! I agree with you why couldnt have Raman found about Adi's issues, and fine, even if he didnt after listening to everything he should have been the one to say we should take him to a Counselor!! Raman and the others can think on their own na??? Or Ishita now has to voice out everything???</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">And please along with Adi, Raman should send Ishita to a counselor too! She has to get over her Hubris-I know the best, I'm always right attitude!!!</font>

Don't worry Raman is going with Shagun and Adi and they will share 20 mins and Ishita will have nothing to do henceforth. Is that what people want? KP was on leave so they had to move fwd with ishita. Also ishita usually picks up Ruhi, so she is bound to know more. The only time Raman went to school he and Mihir had a huge showdown with Suraj.

About the Mani track, Ishita had always asked raman to come and meet mani with her for dinner etc. But he avoided thinking Mani is a dim-wit. he kept his Ravan kumar mode on and kept pulling her leg. Till then he had not really been taking her out for dinner etc. Then he got to know the real Mani and he got worried sick. yes they did show Ishita go over board, but she was not sleeping with Mani. That track was to remove Raman's insecurity about his ability to love and retain the love of his life. So that track was needed for them to trust each other not just love each other! Just like Ishita did not sleep with Mani, Raman wont get fooled by Shagun, no matter what. He knows Ishita is a better wife, mom and he deeply loves her and he trusts her completely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Exactly my thoughts. Why can't they tone down Ishita's maternal instincts & make her more natural I wonder. Getting fed up of her Adi slogan. Looks like Ekta cannot afford all the child artists at the same time so Ishra's lifeline Ruhi is avoided for now.

I think Ruhanika has been unwell or on holkiday, maybe she was in Amritsar with her mom. Hence her scenes r fewer. Also, in the shoot in the school scene the kid entering the car was not Ruhi but a body double!

@bold - What do you mean?? That CAR scene was a good 3 minute at least...that cant have been a body double!! How did you pick up on this btw??

Its in one of the onlocation videos. The bit where after Adi gets into the car, Shravu and Ruhi get in- if u see the episode they did not show Ruhi getting in, coz it was some other girl at the shoot.
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track Dead Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way</font>

Ewww I hope cvs don't shiw same shit again
if we want to watch that old same things we could go online and watch it in YouTube na...seriously ekta has lost her mind pata nahi kaha kaha se shit leke ati hai apni brainless dimang main
she is not married na...that's why doesn't understand the real concept and reality of marriage and thus make a joke and mockery of marriages and divorce people

hating this
I swear if she shows same shit like making raman and shagun sleep together I will quit this show already I ain't watching the episodes only reading updates and Ishra scenes I watch rest I fast forward...
Bhagwan ekta and cvs ko buddhi de

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's quite a bold suggestion we can make to EK: Girl get a LIFE. Get MARRIED. And STOP making ex-husbands sleep with their ex-wives for DUMB reasons. :p</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nahin nahin...Bhagwan Ekta ko sadbuddhi denge, toh EK ka business thap ho hayega...TRPs ka kya hoga???</font>

Haha Haan woh toh hai trps hunger that she is how can she stop showing such things
But yeah seriously someone needs to make ekta realize about real marriage concept
Hope someone tells her
Please jituji (her father) please please get her married soon
Her ideas of showing marriage is going OTT and in disgusting way now

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arrey yaar, for EK its all "jo bikta hai..wohi tikta hai"...she started the concept of death and reincarnation in the SAME janam...in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi...uske baad se sabne socha..."yeh sahi hai yaar...jab actor 6 maheene off lena chahe...maar do...aur phir wapas le aao set pe"...toh shaadi and dobara shaadi toh, is like a jke for her...she must b laughing at how we all get worked up...</font>

Yup that's true it all started from and by her
and u agree she must be laughing at us at how we are easily getting affected and reacting getting hyper...she doesn't care about our emotions and feelings she just wants trps... Sahi kaha joh woh bole gi joh kare gi others will follow it and make it trend of it Dead

And that is why am telling you...Let's play along...Let's ask for MORE nonsensical drama and laugh it off...I remember how DISAPPOINTED we all were during the MANI track...thinking "ab toh Ishita samjhegi" "tab toh Ishita samjhegi"- It never happenedAngry So I've decided if the story takes a turn and ShaRa will have to sleep together or something...then I'll just clap on and cheer them...And I will then defend Ishita's right to also sleep with someone..

but what am I saying? She is a virgin Iyer..she hasnt consummated YET with her own husband...kisi aur ke saath kya karegiTongue
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drishtimaurya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Glorifying Ishita in bloody every other episode is the most irritating thing on the show right now!!! (Ignoring Mihika and her dumber-than-the-dumbest revenge strategies, ofcourse)<font color="#990000"> And why does she have to spell out everything!!!</font> I think we should this, we need to do that! I agree with you why couldnt have Raman found about Adi's issues, and fine, even if he didnt after listening to everything he should have been the one to say we should take him to a Counselor!! Raman and the others can think on their own na??? Or Ishita now has to voice out everything???</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">And please along with Adi, Raman should send Ishita to a counselor too! She has to get over her Hubris-I know the best, I'm always right attitude!!!</font>

Don't worry Raman is going with Shagun and Adi and they will share 20 mins and Ishita will have nothing to do henceforth. Is that what people want? KP was on leave so they had to move fwd with ishita. Also ishita usually picks up Ruhi, so she is bound to know more. The only time Raman went to school he and Mihir had a huge showdown with Suraj.

About the Mani track, Ishita had always asked raman to come and meet mani with her for dinner etc. But he avoided thinking Mani is a dim-wit. he kept his Ravan kumar mode on and kept pulling her leg. Till then he had not really been taking her out for dinner etc. Then he got to know the real Mani and he got worried sick. yes they did show Ishita go over board, but she was not sleeping with Mani. That track was to remove Raman's insecurity about his ability to love and retain the love of his life. So that track was needed for them to trust each other not just love each other! Just like Ishita did not sleep with Mani, Raman wont get fooled by Shagun, no matter what. He knows Ishita is a better wife, mom and he deeply loves her and he trusts her completely.

Sorry, but Raman with his one-liners and tadka for 20 minutes is wayyy more tolerable than Ishita splashed across YHM, in every scene...with her lectures ready...

I get what you're saying but Ishita is supposed to be a dentist...she mentioned that word atleast five times last week "Main Dentist Hun"..ad YET, they dont show her going to the clinic...they only show her in the thick of drama...My only point is - make the leads enact equal roles...or atleast almost, equal roles...if KP was on leave during this period, where was he during the Sanjana track, the MANI track...this reason doesnt suffice...the CVs totally intend to layer the episodes with Ishita's detective skills and her "acchhai"...its becoming a Borderline Achchai Case now! 

I admit Raman was at fault to not go along with her, when she invited him to meet MANI...but that doesn't mean she would willingly aid in increasing the doubts in her husband's mind...just SLEEPING with someone other than ur husband doesnt create friction...if your husband has seen and observed your behavioural changes around that person and feels from YOUR behaviour that he'd rather evaporate from your life...then I think ANY man/woman would feel the way Raman did...That track could have been handled in a better way..

Ishita, the keen observer of EVERY human being on this planet, could not latch on to her husband;s anxiety?? How disparaging is that? That means she is fake? It could've been so - ki Ishita Raman se sorry bole..atleast pooche...ki kya hua? Aap itne pareshaan kyun rehte ho??But nahin...it ended with a comical scene post the ABH party night...where both of them were acting as juveniles...healing or ho healing..its always RAMAN who's shown to be more vulnerable, more needy...Ishita has shown to be NEEDY only when Raman was trying to avoid her and was planning to divorce her..even then, the whole family was laughing at Raman for "doubting" his wife and MANI..W*F?? Which spouse would not doubt if their spouse is ALWAYS chanting the bestie's name?? 

Why cant they show Ishita as a real woman? Busy, indifferent for once, bitchy and angry for once, jealous, insecure, possessive, NEEDY...like sometimes she doesnt know what lies ahead...Its a shame the CVs always try to portray women onscreen as Devis and Daya ki Murtis...what example are they setting? That real women aren't good enough? That we HAVE to emulate screen women, be like them, talk like them, think like them, to be loved and accepted??

Typical hypocrisy, I tell you.
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Its in one of the onlocation videos. The bit where after Adi gets into the car, Shravu and Ruhi get in- if u see the episode they did not show Ruhi getting in, coz it was some other girl at the shoot.

Will watch it...thanks

Go to top