Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye" (Page 6)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

ISHIMA ISHIMA ISHIMA ...now YHM should be named ISHIMA...Can they show Raman bieng centre and solving problems taking Ishitas help but no Ishita is the only MAA who is a saint .antaryaami types...stop this crap...yes definitely that counsellor will tell that Adi's parents should spend time with him TOGETHERand our ISHIMA will allow...disgustingGeek

ROFLROFLROFL

I LOVE this emoticon you've used in your text! its soo cool...and totally APT.

Yes...YHM will now have to be renamed as ISHIMA...that's the crux anyway...This is sooo unfair...Ishita has a past she wil NOT get rid off..and will constantly harp on that..and get her way with BOTH the kids...
nobody thinks about Raman's past..dude...his past is HIS CURRENT as well..Shagun STAYS in the same house as he...no one thinks about his discomfort...his angst...his awkwardness...

Of course the counselor will say "Aap dono ko bacche ke saath waqt bitana hi padega...he needs your lve and support"...and Boom! ShaRa will be a couple again...coupling away to glory...or maybe ADI will be diagnosed with some jaan-leva beemari and ShaRa will have t mate ONCE AGAIN and produce Baby No. 3...so that blood transfusion happens for adi...some crap like that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryacrazy_bholi--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Originally posted by gravity23

I think the primary reason for glorification of female lead is coz - 
Trp audience loves it TongueLOL

Everything is about female lead first n then male lead Embarrassed

Todays episode was bizzare as always. Tongue

M not gonna watch tmrws epi to ruin my new year LOL

How can they LOVE it, when they've been seeing the same format being played over and over again, across ten channels, 30 soaps, eveyday for ATLEAST 12-13 hours!!???

You're the smart one, as always...Despite me refusing to watch it...I know, ill be there at the appointed 7.30 slot...

@Red that is one good psychological case people can study on. LOL Seriously I have no answer for this one Tongue

I guess the sanskaaris will be more shocked if Raman REFUSES to sleep with Shagun and fr once, unlike ALL OTHER MALE LEADS say, "Sorry..I'm taken" :p

But on a serious note, I really feel like conducting a case study on that...to see WHAT about the multiple-marriage, multiple sleeping partner business as well as the female lead acting like Durga Maiyya appeal to the audience!Tongue

Although I want Raman to say the counsellor to " GO CHECK UR BRAINS FROM A BETTER PSYCHIATRIST FOR THIS SHIT" n not Sleep with Shagun or act Lovey dovey with Shagun for "curing" Adi's bed wetting ROFL

But I think Raman might agree to it so that seeds of doubts r planted in Ishita's Brains. Tongue

Hahahah!! That's what WE want our tadkedaar Raman Bhalla to say...But poor him, poor US. He will agree to whatever shit the counselor says...

Agar woh sach mein "mai la lall" hoga...toh he will say to the counselor,  "Oh hello...Peeke aaye ho kya? Mere bacche ko treatment ki zaroorat hai, MUJHE Nahin...Kahan se laaya yeh farzi degree, sale??" ROFL

Once he agrees to sleep with Shaggy...let alone having sex...if only SEEDS of doubt are plainted in Ishita's brains, ill kill myself...Even after your husband SLEEPS WITH HIS EX (never mind what the noble reasons are), If she SUSPECTS Raman of infidelity, but doesnt OUTRIGHT slap him and say "Bahut ho gaya yeh bakwass ADI ke liye"..i will stop believing in God..coz the almighty has not created ANY woman like herTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhara88--Megha--

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i have one question..this is same ishita who was insecure with that girl. sanjana..
but here raman shagun bond was strong example is adi and ruhi..
so ishita should be more insecure with shagun but no she is trying to be mahan in front of raman..
which ishita is fake??
its so unreal yaar..
as a women i will never show such mahanata..mein to apne pati ke ex ki band bajaungi..
ishita is dumbest character like mrs ayyar..
they r showing everybody fool turn by turn..
first simmi...then raman..then mrs ayyar n mrs bhalla..ishita is all time dumbest..tragedy mein comedy karta hai ye cv's..
and now i find ishita's character oversmart..plz somebody msg our views to cv's..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryagravity23--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanashree28

i have one question..this is same ishita who was insecure with that girl. sanjana..
so ishita should be more insecure with shagun but no she is trying to be mahan in front of raman..
which ishita is fake??
its so unreal yaar..
as a women i will never show such mahanata..mein to apne pati ke ex ki band bajaungi..
first simmi...then raman..then mrs ayyar n mrs bhalla..ishita is all time dumbest..tragedy mein comedy karta hai ye cv's..
and now i find ishita's character oversmart..plz somebody msg our views to cv's..

A very valid question which should be asked to the CVs, in pointers.

1. Ishita got SUPER insecure, and jealous during that Sanjana track, without even asking Raman about the veracity of the same. Sanjana was a figment of Ishita's imagination. Total Waste of time..and reason for Shaggy's legit entry into IshRa's lives...

2. During Shagun's wedding, Ishita thought maybe Raman is tadoing at Shaggy, and went up to ask HIM who he was looking at.

3. She HIT Raman at the airport, coz he wanted to DIVORCE her.."azaad karna chah raha tha usko"...

Fast forward to NOW. 

Raman's confirmed, Flesh and Blood, Mother of BOTH hs kids EX STAYs in the same house as them..and she has NO qualms at all..smiling, tending to her, caring for her, permitting her to use their bathroom...doing ALL those stupid things which are going to bring ShaRa togetherDisapprove

If ADI asks his Papa to "please Ishita Aunty ko chhod dijiye"..Raman will d that..and this time Ishita wont be able to stop the impending divorce by hitting him or whatever...

I used to LOVE Simmi...I dunno use bhi diabetic bana diya yaar! Mrs. Iyer...bechaari...beti unpe makkhan laga-lagake apni karwati hai...toh woh kya karegi?? Poor Mrs. Iyer...

Haan magar Ishita ne agar Shagun ko breakfast invitation diya hota, aur Mrs. Iyer maan gayi hoti..toh mera dimag ka para hi garam ho jata hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhara88drishtimaurya

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel13

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track Dead Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way</font>

Ewww I hope cvs don't shiw same shit again
if we want to watch that old same things we could go online and watch it in YouTube na...seriously ekta has lost her mind pata nahi kaha kaha se shit leke ati hai apni brainless dimang main
she is not married na...that's why doesn't understand the real concept and reality of marriage and thus make a joke and mockery of marriages and divorce people

hating this
I swear if she shows same shit like making raman and shagun sleep together I will quit this show already I ain't watching the episodes only reading updates and Ishra scenes I watch rest I fast forward...
Bhagwan ekta and cvs ko buddhi de

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's quite a bold suggestion we can make to EK: Girl get a LIFE. Get MARRIED. And STOP making ex-husbands sleep with their ex-wives for DUMB reasons. :p</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nahin nahin...Bhagwan Ekta ko sadbuddhi denge, toh EK ka business thap ho hayega...TRPs ka kya hoga???</font>

Haha Haan woh toh hai trps hunger that she is how can she stop showing such things
But yeah seriously someone needs to make ekta realize about real marriage concept
Hope someone tells her
Please jituji (her father) please please get her married soon
Her ideas of showing marriage is going OTT and in disgusting way now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanashree28

which ishita is fake??
its so unreal yaar..

I forgot to mention the MAIN thing...ekdum josh mein aake :p

The Cvs keep making the same mistakes with Ishita...INCONSISTENT CHARACTERISATION...that's what I call it..jab jo mann kiya wohi dikha diya
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track Dead Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way</font>

Ewww I hope cvs don't shiw same shit again
if we want to watch that old same things we could go online and watch it in YouTube na...seriously ekta has lost her mind pata nahi kaha kaha se shit leke ati hai apni brainless dimang main
she is not married na...that's why doesn't understand the real concept and reality of marriage and thus make a joke and mockery of marriages and divorce people

hating this
I swear if she shows same shit like making raman and shagun sleep together I will quit this show already I ain't watching the episodes only reading updates and Ishra scenes I watch rest I fast forward...
Bhagwan ekta and cvs ko buddhi de

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's quite a bold suggestion we can make to EK: Girl get a LIFE. Get MARRIED. And STOP making ex-husbands sleep with their ex-wives for DUMB reasons. :p</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nahin nahin...Bhagwan Ekta ko sadbuddhi denge, toh EK ka business thap ho hayega...TRPs ka kya hoga???</font>

Haha Haan woh toh hai trps hunger that she is how can she stop showing such things
But yeah seriously someone needs to make ekta realize about real marriage concept
Hope someone tells her
Please jituji (her father) please please get her married soon
Her ideas of showing marriage is going OTT and in disgusting way now

Arrey yaar, for EK its all "jo bikta hai..wohi tikta hai"...she started the concept of death and reincarnation in the SAME janam...in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi...uske baad se sabne socha..."yeh sahi hai yaar...jab actor 6 maheene off lena chahe...maar do...aur phir wapas le aao set pe"...toh shaadi and dobara shaadi toh, is like a jke for her...she must b laughing at how we all get worked up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annthew

Exactly my thoughts. Why can't they tone down Ishita's maternal instincts & make her more natural I wonder. Getting fed up of her Adi slogan. Looks like Ekta cannot afford all the child artists at the same time so Ishra's lifeline Ruhi is avoided for now. 

I think Ruhanika has been unwell or on holkiday, maybe she was in Amritsar with her mom. Hence her scenes r fewer. Also, in the shoot in the school scene the kid entering the car was not Ruhi but a body double!

Go to top