Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye" (Page 5)

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by mnr123

I think the primary reason for glorification of female lead is coz - 
Trp audience loves it TongueLOL

Everything is about female lead first n then male lead Embarrassed

Todays episode was bizzare as always. Tongue

M not gonna watch tmrws epi to ruin my new year LOL

How can they LOVE it, when they've been seeing the same format being played over and over again, across ten channels, 30 soaps, eveyday for ATLEAST 12-13 hours!!???

You're the smart one, as always...Despite me refusing to watch it...I know, ill be there at the appointed 7.30 slot...

@Red that is one good psychological case people can study on. LOL Seriously I have no answer for this one Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel13

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track Dead Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way</font>

Ewww I hope cvs don't shiw same shit again
if we want to watch that old same things we could go online and watch it in YouTube na...seriously ekta has lost her mind pata nahi kaha kaha se shit leke ati hai apni brainless dimang main
she is not married na...that's why doesn't understand the real concept and reality of marriage and thus make a joke and mockery of marriages and divorce people
hating this
I swear if she shows same shit like making raman and shagun sleep together I will quit this show already I ain't watching the episodes only reading updates and Ishra scenes I watch rest I fast forward...
Bhagwan ekta and cvs ko buddhi de

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryagravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged

How can they LOVE it, when they've been seeing the same format being played over and over again, across ten channels, 30 soaps, eveyday for ATLEAST 12-13 hours!!???

You're the smart one, as always...Despite me refusing to watch it...I know, ill be there at the appointed 7.30 slot...

@Red that is one good psychological case people can study on. LOL Seriously I have no answer for this one Tongue

I guess the sanskaaris will be more shocked if Raman REFUSES to sleep with Shagun and fr once, unlike ALL OTHER MALE LEADS say, "Sorry..I'm taken" :p

But on a serious note, I really feel like conducting a case study on that...to see WHAT about the multiple-marriage, multiple sleeping partner business as well as the female lead acting like Durga Maiyya appeal to the audience!Tongue

drishtimaurya--Megha--

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
gravity23-i love u for such wonderful post..i do read ur post everyday without fail..
so i would love to trll u..ekta kapoor might hv ditched by men hence she just love to let doen the lead male of the serial..there r so many examples where the lead male end up sleeping with his ex wife or gf..and lead female accept it sll heartedly..
utter nonsense..yest episode was indeed the best episode..
but i just dont like making ishita mahan sll the time..
soon i will start hating her..bcoz ots so unreal..
even media hv made fun of this character ROFL
anyway..i just wanted to tell u..whatever u saying is what i feel ..i hope YHM mrmber resd ur post or just post it to their twitter..
Ekta kapoor is enjoying in dubai leaving all of us angree with jagat mata.. Angry

gravity23--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track Dead Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way</font>

Ewww I hope cvs don't shiw same shit again
if we want to watch that old same things we could go online and watch it in YouTube na...seriously ekta has lost her mind pata nahi kaha kaha se shit leke ati hai apni brainless dimang main
she is not married na...that's why doesn't understand the real concept and reality of marriage and thus make a joke and mockery of marriages and divorce people

hating this
I swear if she shows same shit like making raman and shagun sleep together I will quit this show already I ain't watching the episodes only reading updates and Ishra scenes I watch rest I fast forward...
Bhagwan ekta and cvs ko buddhi de

That's quite a bold suggestion we can make to EK: Girl get a LIFE. Get MARRIED. And STOP making ex-husbands sleep with their ex-wives for DUMB reasons. :p

Nahin nahin...Bhagwan Ekta ko sadbuddhi denge, toh EK ka business thap ho hayega...TRPs ka kya hoga???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaAngel13--Megha--

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ISHIMA ISHIMA ISHIMA ...now YHM should be named ISHIMA...Can they show Raman bieng centre and solving problems taking Ishitas help but no Ishita is the only MAA who is a saint .antaryaami types...stop this crap...yes definitely that counsellor will tell that Adi's parents should spend time with him TOGETHERand our ISHIMA will allow...disgustingGeek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhara88drishtimauryagravity23Angel13--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged

I guess the sanskaaris will be more shocked if Raman REFUSES to sleep with Shagun and fr once, unlike ALL OTHER MALE LEADS say, "Sorry..I'm taken" :p

But on a serious note, I really feel like conducting a case study on that...to see WHAT about the multiple-marriage, multiple sleeping partner business as well as the female lead acting like Durga Maiyya appeal to the audience!Tongue

Although I want Raman to say the counsellor to " GO CHECK UR BRAINS FROM A BETTER PSYCHIATRIST FOR THIS SHIT" n not Sleep with Shagun or act Lovey dovey with Shagun for "curing" Adi's bed wetting ROFL

But I think Raman might agree to it so that seeds of doubts r planted in Ishita's Brains. Tongue

dhara88gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanashree28

gravity23-i love u for such wonderful post..i do read ur post everyday without fail..
so i would love to trll u..ekta kapoor might hv ditched by men hence she just love to let doen the lead male of the serial..there r so many examples where the lead male end up sleeping with his ex wife or gf..and lead female accept it sll heartedly..
utter nonsense..yest episode was indeed the best episode..
but i just dont like making ishita mahan sll the time..
soon i will start hating her..bcoz ots so unreal..

even media hv made fun of this character ROFL
anyway..i just wanted to tell u..whatever u saying is what i feel ..i hope YHM mrmber resd ur post or just post it to their twitter..
Ekta kapoor is enjoying in dubai leaving all of us angree with jagat mata.. Angry

@bold- am FLATTERED dhanashree Blushing

@ blue - That's called literary/cinematic revenge, you know...Some time ago when I was superpissed with a senior of mine in college, I was planning to write an anonymous article for the university magazine, aiming barbs at her...indirectly of course...so yeah, maybe EK finds her pleasure in leads sleeping around with their exes :p

I was puking when she said "MUJHE Raman se baat karni hogi.."..its ALWAYS her...ALWAYS her..she knows something the others dont..EVER...Some khurafati dimaag she has!! Even I feel..as a step-mom, you may be cordial and concerned, but I dont think you'd go OVERBOARD with your affection with the REAL mother around (no matter how big a vamp she might be)...ufff...she gets on my nerves

ATLEAST Raman chided her for letting Shagun use THEIR Bathroom...

@green - Im sure the CVs dont give two hoots to what we think and write..and am really flattered, but sadly, i aint that famous my post would get tweeted...it would be HUGE tweet, given I write such lengthy posts Tongue

Im sure EK ka Dubai ghuumna ka plan hoga...no wonder ISHRA honeymoon is now happening in Dubai? remember, pehle it was Singapore?? Jagat Maata is at her PEAK now dhanashree!

Go to top