Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye" (Page 4)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@gravity23
Ishita has always loved children.  Adi is no exception. She may be a step mom  but it's not necessary for her to behave like one. 
Yes, the concern is Raman more than Ishita.  He gets carried aeay when it comes to Adi.  What if the counsellor advices him to be with Adi n shagun as a family to make him feel he has a family? 

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Glorifying Ishita in bloody every other episode is the most irritating thing on the show right now!!! (Ignoring Mihika and her dumber-than-the-dumbest revenge strategies, ofcourse) And why does she have to spell out everything!!! I think we should this, we need to do that! I agree with you why couldnt have Raman found about Adi's issues, and fine, even if he didnt after listening to everything he should have been the one to say we should take him to a Counselor!! Raman and the others can think on their own na??? Or Ishita now has to voice out everything???
And please along with Adi, Raman should send Ishita to a counselor too! She has to get over her Hubris-I know the best, I'm always right attitude!!!

I would've tolerated Ishita better, had she behaved like a NORMAL, cordial Step-Mom, not the overly sugary cloyingly sweet Step-Mom...its really hard to digest...Today when she said "Mujhe Raman se baat karni hi hogi", I was like "You have said this sentence a THOUSAND times already"D'oh

She always knows best...She told Ruhi "Ishima hai naa, problems ka solution nikaalne ke liye"..why CANT the CVs show her as a normal working woman, with a clinic to pay weekly visits to?? How is she SO VELLA, poking her nose everywhere? She seems like a supreme narcissist...its always HER telling Raman to do this and that...never the other way round, like Raman doesnt have an ounce of intelligence to handle thingsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya--Megha--

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I have been watching the previous episodes of YHM and since the start Raman has been the actual Gero of the story! Every track he would be the one to solve everything at the end! He would be at the centre of every story, the protagonist. the past, the hurt, the anger, the love, the support, everything was about him mostly.
Now suddenly he's nowhere in the picture! And thats why this is very hard for people like us to digest cozwe are die-hard fans of Raman the Hero!!! And WE WANT OUR HERO BACK!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FuriousFangravity23

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I think the primary reason for glorification of female lead is coz - 
Trp audience loves it TongueLOL

Everything is about female lead first n then male lead Embarrassed

Todays episode was bizzare as always. Tongue

M not gonna watch tmrws epi to ruin my new year LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

@gravity23
Ishita has always loved children.  Adi is no exception. She may be a step mom  but it's not necessary for her to behave like one. 
Yes, the concern is Raman more than Ishita.  He gets carried aeay when it comes to Adi.  What if the counsellor advices him to be with Adi n shagun as a family to make him feel he has a family? 

Alright, let's say Ishita is generally very caring, very loving...but doesn't she think Raman would want to do something for his child too? Be personally involved in his issues...I remember, long back, when the ShaShok wedding drama had started, where Ishita was shown to have observed ADI reacting weirdly to ASHOK's name being taken...she reported that to Raman...I was shocked...she could pick up on THAT nuance of a child she didnt even talk two lines to...but she couldn't understand why her husband was so anxious and pissed during the MANI track?? Seems darn inconsistent to me...sorry, but after that track, Ishita never seemed consistent to me...

its like the CVs paint her WHICHEVER way they wish to...

I agree when you say Raman could be a problem...but as somebody very wisely pointed out...ADI getting too comfortable and open with Ishita might also lead to HIM asking HER to leave...so that HIS MOM and Dad could get together...and knowing how senti Ishita is, it wont take more than once to convince her to do that "ADI ke liye' and "Raman ke liye"...

I think Ishita needs to back off a little bit...and let the child be with Raman..let the father handle him for a while...after all, ADI isnt RUHI...he does not need to respnd as positively to Ishita as RUHI did

drishtimaurya

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

I have been watching the previous episodes of YHM and since the start Raman has been the actual Gero of the story! Every track he would be the one to solve everything at the end! He would be at the centre of every story, the protagonist. the past, the hurt, the anger, the love, the support, everything was about him mostly.
Now suddenly he's nowhere in the picture! And thats why this is very hard for people like us to digest cozwe are die-hard fans of Raman the Hero!!! And WE WANT OUR HERO BACK!!!

I am a DIE-HARD ISHRA fan..but I like it slightly better when the male lead is a bit on top..suddenly, he isnt like a second wheel to the female lead's whims...

Raman is ADI's father...he has stayed with him for a good 5-6 years before he got shipped off to Khanna House...so, for Ishita to think Raman needs to be "told" to do this and that..is not only irritating but disrespectful as well...its like..because she has a dentist ka degree, she is entitled to ALL medical knowledge in the world...hated it...

And Raman sits like there like a statue...listening to her sermonising...HE could've made this suggestion naa...that "Ishita, main bahut time se soch raha tha...ADI kafi disturbed rehta hai...hum sab chah kar bhi usse uski dil ki baat bulwa nahin paa rahe hain...Maine Dr. Tripathy/XYZ se baat ki thi...he said ADI needs counselling..he's been thru too much.."...I mean, MAN up yaar!

drishtimaurya

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

I think the primary reason for glorification of female lead is coz - 
Trp audience loves it TongueLOL

Everything is about female lead first n then male lead Embarrassed

Todays episode was bizzare as always. Tongue

M not gonna watch tmrws epi to ruin my new year LOL

How can they LOVE it, when they've been seeing the same format being played over and over again, across ten channels, 30 soaps, eveyday for ATLEAST 12-13 hours!!???

You're the smart one, as always...Despite me refusing to watch it...I know, ill be there at the appointed 7.30 slot...

--Megha--

PRAVEENDM Groupbie
PRAVEENDM
PRAVEENDM

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
what a reveiw about today's episode...ROFL.Take a bow Clap

gravity23

Go to top