Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye" (Page 3)

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by wendy25

well i think ishita's reactions were pretty natural to the character for adi's situation.
Not jagat mata thing like earlier.
I am glad that IshRa are together in this. Ishita acted like bridge for RuMan so i think something along those lines will happen in Adi's case.
That doesnt make Raman nincumpoop. I would prefer this anyday over shagun drama and ashok mihika!
I know show has a history of illogical thing but this seems to be not. Only if Ishita doesnt switch to fairy godmother mode for shagun.
Hope i have not offended you:)

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nah! You've every right to your POV..feel free to type awaySmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dont know...I wasnt that infuriated with her concern for ADI, per se, as I was about HER being EVERYWHERE...splashed across the entire 22-23 mins of YHM aired...I will disagree with you when you she's acting like a bridge..she isnt JUST acting like a bridge...she ALWAYS seems to be where the drama is..I dnt know who to blame...the general format of shows where the male leads are mere accessories maybe...but all I want to say is - I also want RAMAN to play a pivotal role...be a game-changer...do something Ishita might not have thought of...you know, making Raman an equal to Ishita...that would make Ishita seem more natural, more human...I would've liked it better.</font>

I understand what you mean but i think as new years is nearing , Karan might be busy so Divyanka is compensating for that.
script depends upon actor's availabiity also. hopefully it will get back to track.
Otherwise in YHM IshRa are always given equal importance n space in every track.

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Why are so negative about the episode?  It was a mature episode leaving aside Mihika n Ashok. Amma takes the kids home for a south indian breakfast. This is such a sweet gesture. Adi watches a healthy relationship between Shravu n Bala. He misses having a father n a fatherly love in his life. This may get him close to Raman.  Adi's new problem stating his mental status is another real life issue creatives have come up with. Adi needs help. Ruhi was mature enough to talk about it separately with her ishima. Ishita checks out the bed etc.  Well mothers are always the first to understand or realise a child's suffering.  No big deal in this. 
Only issue here is shagun raman spending time because of Adi. Shagun would use it to her advantage. This would be disappointing. 

I dont know...Somehow I feel step-Moms aren't that easily buddy-buddy with stepsons. I am not saying anything about Amma's invitation. That was very sweet, as usual. In fact, now that ADI isn't yelling as much, I seem to dislike him less. Hey, dont get angry Neha. I also happened to like Bala-Shravu bonding and how ADI seems to miss that. All that, I'm fine with. What I'm not able to handle is Ishita BEING THERE EVERYWHERE. Dont tell me the CVs couldn't have introduced issues where Raman could've played as much a role as Ishita. Raman is the father, for God's sake! But the CVs are hell-bent on portraying Ishita's concern for ADI overpowering that of Raman's concern for ADI...and I dont seem to like that...

Ideally even Ishita is a working woman. Earlier she used to keep as busy as her husband, is not more. Then how and why does she have ALL the time in the world to find out such things about ADI? Adi is supremely disturbed right now...really traumatised..and I get that...but how come Ishita is the ONLY one to see his vulnerabilities? Even earlier, CVs have proven Raman to be the more emotional, impulsive of the two...Ishita is usually more clinical...why culdnt they have shown something involving RAMAN in it? That's my ONLY grouse...

I would've LOVED it if Raman would've told Ishita, FOR ONCE "Ishita...aaj main ADI ke school gaya tha...blah blah blah...maine socha tumhen bhi pata chalna chahye ki aaj aisa hua tha..Maine apne bacche ke liye kuch bhi karunga...I think we need to take him to a counselor..sheher ke sabse acche counselor ke paas leeke jaaunga..."...instead of Ishita telling HIM all the time...to do this, to do that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

well i think ishita's reactions were pretty natural to the character for adi's situation.
Not jagat mata thing like earlier.
I am glad that IshRa are together in this. Ishita acted like bridge for RuMan so i think something along those lines will happen in Adi's case.
That doesnt make Raman nincumpoop. I would prefer this anyday over shagun drama and ashok mihika!
I know show has a history of illogical thing but this seems to be not. Only if Ishita doesnt switch to fairy godmother mode for shagun.
Hope i have not offended you:)

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nah! You've every right to your POV..feel free to type awaySmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dont know...I wasnt that infuriated with her concern for ADI, per se, as I was about HER being EVERYWHERE...splashed across the entire 22-23 mins of YHM aired...I will disagree with you when you she's acting like a bridge..she isnt JUST acting like a bridge...she ALWAYS seems to be where the drama is..I dnt know who to blame...the general format of shows where the male leads are mere accessories maybe...but all I want to say is - I also want RAMAN to play a pivotal role...be a game-changer...do something Ishita might not have thought of...you know, making Raman an equal to Ishita...that would make Ishita seem more natural, more human...I would've liked it better.</font>

I understand what you mean but i think as new years is nearing , Karan might be busy so Divyanka is compensating for that.
script depends upon actor's availabiity also. hopefully it will get back to track.
Otherwise in YHM IshRa are always given equal importance n space in every track.

@bold - I am sorry Wendy..I kind of disagree here...Remember the IshMANI track..where Ishita was more interested in gallivanting around the town with MANI than spending time with her own husband? The chirpy texts, the flirty talks, the excessive giggling? And that dance class scene where Raman finds MANI asking his wife to leave behind her family and run off with him?? We were ALL so shocked, so angry, so indignant! And for what was she busy chatting with her male bestie day in and day out? For Raman's Asia Business Head Post! Which I dont think, he was exactly going gaga over! The Cvs introduced SUCH a lame excuse for Ishita hanging out with MANI 24*7 and justifying it with feminism and all that...From there on...my illusion kind of shattered regarding their rspective roles...

I dont think IshRa are given equal importance in every track...Ishita is made out to be MORE of a martyr than Raman...sorry, my POV :)

wendy25

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@gravity23... m not getting angry :) we just share different viewpoint on the same topic. Shagun is so self obsessed she wouldn't have come to know about Adi at all. As far as Ishita is concerned she is the main lead so she has to know all the facts before anyone else. This is how it is. 
More than ishita I think raman can be a issue if he starts gelling with shagun bcoz of Adi as we know his obsession woth Adi.

gravity23

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
It's a pity the child Adi ( don't know his real name) does not act well.it makes it all the more difficult to like a track dedicated to him. Otherwise I feel somehow v would hav warmed up to the character by now. 

Edited by Annthew - 30 December 2014 at 9:26am

gravity23

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Glorifying Ishita in bloody every other episode is the most irritating thing on the show right now!!! (Ignoring Mihika and her dumber-than-the-dumbest revenge strategies, ofcourse) And why does she have to spell out everything!!! I think we should this, we need to do that! I agree with you why couldnt have Raman found about Adi's issues, and fine, even if he didnt after listening to everything he should have been the one to say we should take him to a Counselor!! Raman and the others can think on their own na??? Or Ishita now has to voice out everything???
And please along with Adi, Raman should send Ishita to a counselor too! She has to get over her Hubris-I know the best, I'm always right attitude!!!

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

@gravity23... m not getting angry :) we just share different viewpoint on the same topic. Shagun is so self obsessed she wouldn't have come to know about Adi at all. As far as Ishita is concerned she is the main lead so she has to know all the facts before anyone else. This is how it is. 
More than ishita I think raman can be a issue if he starts gelling with shagun bcoz of Adi as we know his obsession woth Adi.

Lol...I dunno...Both IshRa are the leads..so the CVs could've made a fair distribution between who gets to know which secret regarding ADI :) @ bold - That's waht I dont like naa...why is it ALWAYS  that way?? They could've shown Ishita going to the clinic after a long hiatus, and Raman gone to the school to pick ADI up...Remember, He and Mihir were there in the school the last time around...the CVs could very well have shown somethig liek that...anyway...let's agree on disagreeing Smile

Yeah..as of now..Ishita's affection for ADI and her concern is kinda irritating...but I'd be super worried if Raman starts spending every minute with Shagun "ADI ke liye"...I wont be able to accept that crap...I mean there's only soo much parents can do for their child...

I would expect Ishita to stand up for herself and say "She isnt liking it " or something like that...otherwise, i will jst be a boring replica of EK's other shows :(
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annthew

It's a pity the child Adi ( don't know his real name) does not act well.it makes it all the more difficult to like a track dedicated to him. Otherwise I feel somehow v would hav warmed up to the character by now. 

Hahahh!! You said it! Yes...ADI is  a bad actor...Maybe he is traumatized and disturbed and really shaken...but his expressionless acting fails to evoke any sympathy in any of us...I really liked it when he smiled today. Maybe he only looks good when he smiles, and maybe I only feel for him when he cries Tongue

Go to top