Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye" (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmukesh

I think CVs wants to show the irony that a women who herself cannot concieve has made a man father of two kids. First she made Raman father of Ruhi and now she is going to do the same with Adi & Raman. So we would have to see Ishita solving Adi's problems one by one. And Adi's hate for Raman runs very deep as he thinks that he abandoned him in childhood whereas Adi's hate for Ishita is merely on surface as he thinks that she troubled his mom. So Adi will get comfertable with Ishita earlier than Raman.  

I agree with what you're saying. Adi will begin to get over the poison his mother has poured inside him...but EVERYTHING they show in this regard...has to do with Ishita. There's no such point where I see Raman doing something for his son, getting to know about his son...WITHOUT the interference of his wife...Why does ADI have to get comfortable with Ishita EARLIER than Raman? I hate the constant harping on Ishita...He also needs to get close to his dad..get over the notions his vamp mother has presented to him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaSurabhiA91Prabh.

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Seriously fed up of d shagun drama . I don't know wen it vl end n wat vl b d outcome.
You never know Adi may end up telling ishita to leave Raman so dat he can have his family back.. N knowing ishita's character she wud willingly give up Adi ke liyeAngry
Hope if sumthng lyk dis happen raman knocks some sense in his jkr lyk she did during d airport drama..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
well i think ishita's reactions were pretty natural to the character for adi's situation.
Not jagat mata thing like earlier.
I am glad that IshRa are together in this. Ishita acted like bridge for RuMan so i think something along those lines will happen in Adi's case.
That doesnt make Raman nincumpoop. I would prefer this anyday over shagun drama and ashok mihika!
I know show has a history of illogical thing but this seems to be not. Only if Ishita doesnt switch to fairy godmother mode for shagun.
Hope i have not offended you:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl2291momb24gravity23SurabhiA91

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhiasthana9

Seriously fed up of d shagun drama . I don't know wen it vl end n wat vl b d outcome.
You never know Adi may end up telling ishita to leave Raman so dat he can have his family back.. N knowing ishita's character she wud willingly give up Adi ke liyeAngry
Hope if sumthng lyk dis happen raman knocks some sense in his jkr lyk she did during d airport drama..

Hey, that's kinda true you know...I'd never thought ADI might actually make that kind of demand from Ishita..and she will be readily available for the next sacrifice along the line...The comfort level between Ishi-ADI may also end up taking a different turn..worse than what's expected..

Yeah..if that happens, I would want Raman to hold her by her shoulders and demand that she use her brains...FOR ONCE
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

well i think ishita's reactions were pretty natural to the character for adi's situation.
Not jagat mata thing like earlier.
I am glad that IshRa are together in this. Ishita acted like bridge for RuMan so i think something along those lines will happen in Adi's case.
That doesnt make Raman nincumpoop. I would prefer this anyday over shagun drama and ashok mihika!
I know show has a history of illogical thing but this seems to be not. Only if Ishita doesnt switch to fairy godmother mode for shagun.
Hope i have not offended you:)

Nah! You've every right to your POV..feel free to type awaySmile

I dont know...I wasnt that infuriated with her concern for ADI, per se, as I was about HER being EVERYWHERE...splashed across the entire 22-23 mins of YHM aired...I will disagree with you when you she's acting like a bridge..she isnt JUST acting like a bridge...she ALWAYS seems to be where the drama is..I dnt know who to blame...the general format of shows where the male leads are mere accessories maybe...but all I want to say is - I also want RAMAN to play a pivotal role...be a game-changer...do something Ishita might not have thought of...you know, making Raman an equal to Ishita...that would make Ishita seem more natural, more human...I would've liked it better.
AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Big NO for 'Sirf Adi ke liye'

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitaKaran

Big NO for 'Sirf Adi ke liye'

LOL. What can we poor viewers do, except sit and watch silently?

I just hope the "ADI ke liye" doesnt end up in Shagun-Raman in the same bed. This "ADI ke liye" is going too far, for my liking.

For all you know, the counselor might just say "ADI abhi bahut disturbed hai...ise ek normal FAMILY environment ki zaroorat hai...aap dono apne divorce ki parcchhai ispe mat padne de dijiye..Why dont you guys go off on a holiday? Saath rahega toh ise bhi accha lagega"D'oh

AnkitaKaran

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Why are so negative about the episode?  It was a mature episode leaving aside Mihika n Ashok. Amma takes the kids home for a south indian breakfast. This is such a sweet gesture. Adi watches a healthy relationship between Shravu n Bala. He misses having a father n a fatherly love in his life. This may get him close to Raman.  Adi's new problem stating his mental status is another real life issue creatives have come up with. Adi needs help. Ruhi was mature enough to talk about it separately with her ishima. Ishita checks out the bed etc.  Well mothers are always the first to understand or realise a child's suffering.  No big deal in this. 
Only issue here is shagun raman spending time because of Adi. Shagun would use it to her advantage. This would be disappointing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23SurabhiA91

Go to top