Ye Hai Mohabbatein

30.12.2014 - Kyunki Ishita Kehti Hai "Sirf ADI ke liye"

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Ruhi ke room mein bhi toh bathroom tha naa?" Raman asks.

Yes! Yes!!! Yes, Yes! That's EXACTLY what I was wondering yesterday. The damn company flat is HUGE, and they have sooo many bathrooms, and yet, Ishita had to allow Shagun to use THEIR bathroom! I am glad Raman asked the same question to Ishita. It woud've been very weird, had he chimed along "Ohh koi baat nahin...she's my EX yaar...chalta hai"...phheww!

"Ladkiyon ko padh-likh ke apne pairon pe khada hona chahiye"...Really, Mrs. Ishita Bhalla? Despite not having visited the clinic for the last 3 months or so, you want us to believe what you preach???

Sr. Bhalla has booked honeymoon packages for the leads to Dubai...awww..such a LOVELY, supportive family...even they understand the drama's getting too much and want to make sure the pair have some time off to themselves...If ONLY it turned out to be that way, I'd forgive the utter nonsense they've been showing all these weeks...

Madhvi Iyer has invited Ishita for having Daal-bada at her place..and Ishima wants to take ADI along...why cant I see RUHI anywhere? Why does no one seem to care about her??? Weird...

Shagun has gone out to attend a "job interview", atleast that's what she told the Bhallas...but guess what? Instead of picking up her traumatized son from the school, she's off playing cards with some bimbo bearing an uncanny resemblance to Kim Kardashian with multiple face surgeries and 5 kilos of makeup...Wow...This woman NEVER learns her lesson. She wants to teach her EX-MIL a lesson, and make her dance to her Naagin tunes, or so it seems. PREDICTABLE. 

Suraj, the NON-ACTOR is pissed that he was made to dress up like Santa and wants ASHOK to "tame" Mihika...Mihika, after the "photo deletion" episode has gone ahead and shopped household items worth 10 LAKHS! 

And so Mihika thinks she is "avenging" all the wrongs done to her and her family, by shopping a ludicrous amount on ASHOK's credit card..and if he were to complain, she could file wife-abuse charges against him and call up some Mahila Morcha to her aid..What crap! Aren't there BETTER ways to get back at the moron? Like sleep with him and seduce him to give her 95% of the property or something...so that all he has to himself are his branded boxers and that ganji...

Mihika Verma..OTT acting...Neither was I convinced by your "threatening" nor was ASHOK.

ADI is feeling nostalgic and missing his ASHOK Uncle-Papa, coz he happened to see Bala-Shravu bonding over breakfast like utter SWEETHEARTS...Even Bala looks LOVELY in Papa-beta bonding scenes...but still...KP is wayyy ahead in this league...

I hate to say this, but ADI looks cute when he smiles. Like, when he GENUINELY smiles. And he is mildly tolerable when he isn't making weird faces and asking his dad to "get lost". ADI peed in his pants AGAIN...and snatched Ishita's car keys and rushed to her car...the trauma of two broken families...the weirdly nostalgic memories of his ASHOK Uncle-Papa are finally catching on to him...

"Main unka mazaak nahin udaungi..aur main kisise kuch nai bolungi" RUHI is ONE loyal understanding sister...I was going all awww, seeing her after sooo long...

RUHI looks ADORABLE with half of her front teeth gone...such a cutie...such a doll...

I am sick and tired of how Ishita is glorified in each scene, each episode.. but WHY does she have  to have the answers to ALL of ADI's problems? How does SHE end up being in the thick of the drama EVERYTIME? Isn't Raman the biological dad? Isn't he supposed to be at the centre of ADI's well-being and all??

And so...it follows that Ishita rushed to the bedroom to confirm her worst fears - whether ADI has been bed-wetting or not? She ties up all the loose ends and boom! She came to the conclusion that "Bechare ADI ko sharam aa rahi thi""Kitna kuch chhupa ke rakha hai andar" "Itna gussa..itni naarazgi" "Kitna stress hai usmein" "He needs help" "And then the VERY infuriating "Mujhe Raman se baat karni hogi" "ADI ko hamare pyaar ki zaroorat hai...use parental guidance ki zaroorat hai"

Ishita burst in and "saved" ADI from the "Shame-shame, puppy shame" barbs thrown at him by Shravu...Karma's turned around and bullying ADI now, is it? The day isnt far away when ADI's going to scream "I love you Ishima" from the rooftops...(Sigh)

And so now...we just need to keep our fingers crossed to see how ONCE AGAIN Mrs. Ishita Bhalla will be the "Chosen One" ...I hate it when the compass turns around and points towards her, each time...its like Raman is an accessory😡

PRECAP - As expected, Ishita was INFORMING Raman of the day's incident and "advising" him to take ADI to a counselor. Raman is the goddamn biological father of the child. Why couldn't HE have discovered this about ADI? Why couldn't HE have made that very obvious suggestion???It's like he's playing second fiddle to his wife EVERYWHERE...I HATE this...It's like Raman is a nincompoop who cant function without his know-it-all wife😡Again, we are going to be treated to "Ishita Yasodha Maiyya hai" "Kitni achi hai" "Dil Bada hai" and all that...

Shagun tells them the counselor requires BOTH parents to start the treatment...

Hence forth, we will be subject to some major Sauten drama...with ShaRa making the rounds of the city "ADI ke liye"...I just hope the counselor doesn't ask the biological parents to sleep with their disturbed child, to help him get over it...Knowing EK, it can sooo well happen. And knowing Ishita, she would be ready with her one liners "Raman ADI baccha hai...humein uski khushi dekhni hogi iss samay..iss samay use Aap ke aur Shagun ke pyaar ki bahut zaroorat hai...he needs to feel SAFE...koi baat nahin, aap Shagun ke saath so jao"

AAARRRGGGHH!!😡

P.S. I was sooo expecting Shagun to come out of the bathroom in a sexy bathrobe and crossing Raman's path or something...shucks...the cheesy Sauten drama didnt happen there😛
Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts. Why can't they tone down Ishita's maternal instincts & make her more natural I wonder. Getting fed up of her Adi slogan. Looks like Ekta cannot afford all the child artists at the same time so Ishra's lifeline Ruhi is avoided for now. 
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track 🤢 😕Edited by Angel13 - 9 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annthew

Exactly my thoughts. Why can't they tone down Ishita's maternal instincts & make her more natural I wonder. Getting fed up of her Adi slogan. Looks like Ekta cannot afford all the child artists at the same time so Ishra's lifeline Ruhi is avoided for now. 

Ishita will NEVER be natural, I've accepted this fact...I particularly HATE  the fact that she TOWERS OVER Raman in EVERY single scene, every episode...barring the romantic scenes where he seems to OWN UP to the awesome dude he is!

I HATE the fact that Ishita knows everything, can judge everything, remembers everything, never falters, never fails, never feels unsure...i simply hate that patronising tone...even now they are trying to overplay her to show Shagun is a wreck of a mother...In my POV, that CAN be done in other ways...where Ishita isnt painted the undisputed heroine of this show😡
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel13

This show is turning into shit and crap with shagun filling Adu ears and making him insecure
also now we will have to bear shagun raman for Adi ke liye
I fear like you said kahi counsleor raman and shagun ko suggests na kare ki for adi they need to be happy couple and sleep together to make him secure
Kniwing ekta she can show any cheap and shit that comes to her mind
hating this sautan drama
Pata nahi kab end hoga Yeh track 🤢 😕

I remember years ago, during KZK (Kasauti Zindagi Ki), Shweta Tiwari had to again sleep with Anurag Basu for the sake of their child...I bet YHM is going the same way..."ADI ke liye and all"...and knowing Ekta, it wont be a surprise if she does that...

I am so apprehensive about this track...it could go either way
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with u.. god please ask the cvs to slow down ishita's maternal instincts.. and by god.. vo adi ko kithne baar bichare bole.. mujhe tho yeh bichare lagi.. yeh dusroon ke baareme kithne sochthe na.. usme 1% bhi apne liye nahi sochthi... wat does the cvs want to prove by showing her like dat.. they are getting me on my nerves...😡
vmukesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think CVs wants to show the irony that a women who herself cannot concieve has made a man father of two kids. First she made Raman father of Ruhi and now she is going to do the same with Adi & Raman. So we would have to see Ishita solving Adi's problems one by one. And Adi's hate for Raman runs very deep as he thinks that he abandoned him in childhood whereas Adi's hate for Ishita is merely on surface as he thinks that she troubled his mom. So Adi will get comfertable with Ishita earlier than Raman.  
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yazhi

i completely agree with u.. god please ask the cvs to slow down ishita's maternal instincts.. and by god.. vo adi ko kithne baar bichare bole.. mujhe tho yeh bichare lagi.. yeh dusroon ke baareme kithne sochthe na.. usme 1% bhi apne liye nahi sochthi... wat does the cvs want to prove by showing her like dat.. they are getting me on my nerves...😡

Exactly! She is getting on my nerves...by pretending to be all sugary-sweet and MORE involved than even Raman...its like Raman has no ROLE at all...he gets to know ALL about his son, FROM his wife. Disgusting.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmukesh

I think CVs wants to show the irony that a women who herself cannot concieve has made a man father of two kids. First she made Raman father of Ruhi and now she is going to do the same with Adi & Raman. So we would have to see Ishita solving Adi's problems one by one. And Adi's hate for Raman runs very deep as he thinks that he abandoned him in childhood whereas Adi's hate for Ishita is merely on surface as he thinks that she troubled his mom. So Adi will get comfertable with Ishita earlier than Raman.  

I agree with what you're saying. Adi will begin to get over the poison his mother has poured inside him...but EVERYTHING they show in this regard...has to do with Ishita. There's no such point where I see Raman doing something for his son, getting to know about his son...WITHOUT the interference of his wife...Why does ADI have to get comfortable with Ishita EARLIER than Raman? I hate the constant harping on Ishita...He also needs to get close to his dad..get over the notions his vamp mother has presented to him...
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously fed up of d shagun drama . I don't know wen it vl end n wat vl b d outcome.
You never know Adi may end up telling ishita to leave Raman so dat he can have his family back.. N knowing ishita's character she wud willingly give up Adi ke liye😡
Hope if sumthng lyk dis happen raman knocks some sense in his jkr lyk she did during d airport drama..