Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

urinary incontinence............ really CVs? (Page 6)

natkhat_angel Groupbie
natkhat_angel
natkhat_angel

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by devilishbiatch

when shaggy sed that both parents hv 2 b dere...they wont start the treatment with one parent..I dunno ws it d way she sed it or ishra's expressions..somehow I just went into flashback mode..

and I recalled dat sequence in kasauti zindagi kay...where one kid needed a bone marrow...and so anurag and prerna who were @ dat tym married 2 different ppl had 2 sleep 2gether 2 get a sibling 4 dat kid..

and wen I came back 2 the present scene, I ws like thank god dis is just an incontinence problem...which can b solved easily by a pediatrician...

$ just in case,thank god there is ruhi...warna jagat maata ishita kehti...jaaiye raman,shagun k paas,humare adi k liye..

CVs are capable of showing that too

if sharam act lovey-dovey for a silly urinary incontinence then, they will jump and DO IT for a bone marrow replacement therapy

JM will decorate the room for setting the moodLOL... "sirf adi ke liye"

As a doctor, I know the whole ridiculousness that is this bone marrow replacement thing that A LOT of shows have completely molested in their shows.

But on a serious note, if say, Ruhi were in the need of a bone marrow donor (taking into account all the bloopers they show, let's say nothing else works) and Adi's doesn't match, as parents, what are Ishita and Raman supposed to do? And because it is the soap opera world, nothing else works, i.e., no other family member's matches or Raman forgot to insure her umbilical cord/stem cells or whatever and IDK, every other option is off the table because the audience is stupid enough.

I'm just interested in knowing, what the right thing to do would be? Sleep with the ex or let your kid die?

^^Both sound equally ridiculous to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natkhat_angel

Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by devilishbiatch

when shaggy sed that both parents hv 2 b dere...they wont start the treatment with one parent..I dunno ws it d way she sed it or ishra's expressions..somehow I just went into flashback mode..

and I recalled dat sequence in kasauti zindagi kay...where one kid needed a bone marrow...and so anurag and prerna who were @ dat tym married 2 different ppl had 2 sleep 2gether 2 get a sibling 4 dat kid..

and wen I came back 2 the present scene, I ws like thank god dis is just an incontinence problem...which can b solved easily by a pediatrician...

$ just in case,thank god there is ruhi...warna jagat maata ishita kehti...jaaiye raman,shagun k paas,humare adi k liye..

CVs are capable of showing that too

if sharam act lovey-dovey for a silly urinary incontinence then, they will jump and DO IT for a bone marrow replacement therapy

JM will decorate the room for setting the moodLOL... "sirf adi ke liye"

As a doctor, I know the whole ridiculousness that is this bone marrow replacement thing that A LOT of shows have completely molested in their shows.

But on a serious note, if say, Ruhi were in the need of a bone marrow donor (taking into account all the bloopers they show, let's say nothing else works) and Adi's doesn't match, as parents, what are Ishita and Raman supposed to do? And because it is the soap opera world, nothing else works, i.e., no other family member's matches or Raman forgot to insure her umbilical cord/stem cells or whatever and IDK, every other option is off the table because the audience is stupid enough.

I'm just interested in knowing, what the right thing to do would be? Sleep with the ex or let your kid die?

^^Both sound equally ridiculous to me.

Hmm - In vitro Fertilization method over having Sex with Ex? Confused I guess there r other methods to make babies without actually sleeping with the partner. Correct me if m wrong. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

Go to top