Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

urinary incontinence............ really CVs? (Page 5)

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by mnr123

I agree with u, n besides when were the Cvs really medically sound anyways? 
They have gone overboard with Ishita's infertility issue but never bothered to get her checked or second opinion or medical treatments etc. Ishita herself being related to medical field not having faith in medical science on this is a joke! 

I guess they made this stupid excuse just to get Shagun nRaman closer n act like a couple in love in front of Adi to cure his insecurities. D'ohOuch
megha, i was really thinking reading LUs that how can they be so silly...

now, CVs are planning to sell off sharam scenes as an excuse to cure adi... 

doctors will hang their head in shame becoz they were prescribing medicines all along for urinary incontinence, when they just needed to tell the parents to act like couple (dont know to what extent) in front of kid.

maybe sharam will sleep on either side of adi, raman is a devoted husband so, we will have JM convincing him for same and raman again in awe of his big-hearted wife.

The kid is big enough to understand meaning of divorce... yes, he needs to see that his parents love him but, NOT that his parents are a happy couple. 

Stupidity at its heightsD'oh

Exactly, Adi has issues but how many things r we gonna see for Adi ke liye. Confused

Hopefully Raman has his senses intact n doesnt agree to act lovey dovey with Shagun even for Adi Dead n go in for proper treatment of Adi's problems. 

nowadays they are giving only one expression to raman at a time... every other takes back seat
last track was guilt + tears
this track only romance

Hope we get old RKB back... who for once will put ishita in her place if she asks him to do lovey dovey drama for adi...

About treatment for adi, I dont think they will show any further... just they will peak drama with this issue and leave it hanging like all other issues...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnieKp

Agree
As I'm already fed up with d Sautan drama decided 4 no more bashing @ cvs as no energy is left
They r trying to go 4 a new subject bt bcoz f d lack f homework as u said is spoiling by themselves.
Bt yes they only presented it as an urinary incontinence I donno if it really matters btwn d viewers
Bt they certainly could hv find another strong reason 2 halt d hm trip which is also misplaced...
Happy wid d ishra scenes
bt modern thinking (nayi such) like so called enuresis and x ray glasses should be revised 2 prevent forthcoming bloopers Smile

Now, CVs are not even worth bashing

HM trip at this time is as weird as current and ex-wife in same house with husband for 2 different kids

Happy that sharam stopped with 2 kidsLOL... else, he will have to give shelter to one woman each for each kidLOL

--Megha--

AngelSREE Goldie
AngelSREE
AngelSREE

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
SillyDead

appuss

mishkatfanfrevr Goldie
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

OMG!!! u came up with the urinary incontinence of 11 year old aditya as excuse for not sending ishra on honeymoon???

Agree, this is the weirdest time to go on honeymoon, becoz after years raman's son came to live with him... we also know we are not getting ishra honeymoon now, but u people could have come up with a better reason.

This is lamer than ur track... counselling for 11 year old when both parents are present for urinary incontinence...

If you have no intention of showing any good ishra moments... at least refrain from teasing audience with your dangling grapesWacko
last lineClap

appuss

devilishbiatch Groupbie
devilishbiatch
devilishbiatch

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
when shaggy sed that both parents hv 2 b dere...they wont start the treatment with one parent..I dunno ws it d way she sed it or ishra's expressions..somehow I just went into flashback mode..

and I recalled dat sequence in kasauti zindagi kay...where one kid needed a bone marrow...and so anurag and prerna who were @ dat tym married 2 different ppl had 2 sleep 2gether 2 get a sibling 4 dat kid..

and wen I came back 2 the present scene, I ws like thank god dis is just an incontinence problem...which can b solved easily by a pediatrician...

$ just in case,thank god there is ruhi...warna jagat maata ishita kehti...jaaiye raman,shagun k paas,humare adi k liye..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss--Megha--

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilishbiatch

when shaggy sed that both parents hv 2 b dere...they wont start the treatment with one parent..I dunno ws it d way she sed it or ishra's expressions..somehow I just went into flashback mode..

and I recalled dat sequence in kasauti zindagi kay...where one kid needed a bone marrow...and so anurag and prerna who were @ dat tym married 2 different ppl had 2 sleep 2gether 2 get a sibling 4 dat kid..

and wen I came back 2 the present scene, I ws like thank god dis is just an incontinence problem...which can b solved easily by a pediatrician...

$ just in case,thank god there is ruhi...warna jagat maata ishita kehti...jaaiye raman,shagun k paas,humare adi k liye..

CVs are capable of showing that too

if sharam act lovey-dovey for a silly urinary incontinence then, they will jump and DO IT for a bone marrow replacement therapy

JM will decorate the room for setting the moodLOL... "sirf adi ke liye"

--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilishbiatch

ROFL
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Bed wetting and involuntary urination is a serious issue... I agree to this point..  BUT why Adi???
Come yaar we all know that ruhi has faced more serious situations than Adi...  she was without love and care of BOTH of her parents for nearly 6 years... Raman didn't care for her then... And still ruhi did not suffer any such thing...  and now this brat is so stressed that he is suffering from this issue and needs counselling...  
Come on we all know that counselling is very much required for any child especially if there parents separating...  but adi's parents had separated 7 years back... Toh ab kaisa stress...  shit they are showing...  they should have got better for him like may be he suffers depression and stuff like that... Which is very common in children of his age...
Raman and shagun getting back together get Adi fine is absolutely a wrong way of helping the kid... It's like making Adi believe in something that is impossible and never going to be a reality...  Coz the truth is they are not together and will never be... So why bother to show him the wrong...  
Adi should be treated in such a way that he should accept ishra as the reality and shagun alone...  
Cv have to handle this very delicately...  but I m pretty sure they will successfully ruin it... 
Still let's hope for the best... Smile 

chinyere

Go to top