Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

urinary incontinence............ really CVs? (Page 4)

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I don't find anything wrong with Adi's bedwetting...it's a good way to show just how stressed out he is and a good way for Raman and Ishita to bring him the help that he needs.

But why the CVs thought to bring up the possibility of a honeymoon in the middle of this track is pointless. It's obvious Raman and Ishita are not going anywhere, so why would the CVs waste time with even the idea of a honeymoon for now? Unless they want viewers to tune in for the possibility of Ishra romance if they don't like this Adi track

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970momb24appussAnnthewNikki_Titli

Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by anamika244

Bedwetting is a serious issue if occurs in grown up child..
Cvs showed it happening in daytime.. Which is wrong or blooper.. Which I can ignore.. After watching mihikha marrying molester n ishita behaving so nicely with shagun.. This blooper is nothing in front of it..

But I think its he needs many. counselling sessions. Good that his parents stay with him.! Becoz counselling session of kids require parents presence also! As they give tips to parents as well.

This track is much better than any other track!

I hope we get more adi ishita raman scenes. Anyday much better than watching ishita doing seva of shagun.

bed wetting is a sign of mental stress but not that serious an issue

but in daytime... they took creativity to a new levelLOL

the kid requires counselling for many other things too...
exactly its a serious symptom of mental stress.
after watching so many stupid tracks this blooper nothing in front of it. Its just a blooper. Writer as usual didn't do background work.
but this track is watchable!

Edited by anamika244 - 30 December 2014 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

dude i completely agree with u.. u brought out my thoughts.. i mean seriously.. urinary inconsistence and on the above counselling in the presence of both the parents... hahaha... the most FUNNIEST AND IRRITATING part is they made this as a excuse for making ishra not go for honeymoon... seriously.. i just wanna kno wat does the cvs think about us audiences.. di they think that v ppl spend our time to see such crap man... wen v ppl are just happy with the small small ishra scene we get daily.. den y d hell should they show such a crap.. mentioning about honeymoon and den cancelling.. we ppl agree dat yhm is the fav show for all of so wat they think.. they can show watever shit they want..dis is sooo bugging...
now the counsellor will tell adi will be cured if sharam gets together and we will see sharam behaving like couple "sirf adi ke liye" under the able guidance of ishita

--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I agree with u, n besides when were the Cvs really medically sound anyways? 
They have gone overboard with Ishita's infertility issue but never bothered to get her checked or second opinion or medical treatments etc. Ishita herself being related to medical field not having faith in medical science on this is a joke! 

I guess they made this stupid excuse just to get Shagun nRaman closer n act like a couple in love in front of Adi to cure his insecurities. D'ohOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnthewNikki_Titli

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosetreasures

I don't find anything wrong with Adi's bedwetting...it's a good way to show just how stressed out he is and a good way for Raman and Ishita to bring him the help that he needs.

But why the CVs thought to bring up the possibility of a honeymoon in the middle of this track is pointless. It's obvious Raman and Ishita are not going anywhere, so why would the CVs waste time with even the idea of a honeymoon for now? Unless they want viewers to tune in for the possibility of Ishra romance if they don't like this Adi track
honeymoon trip at this time is as weird as CVs thoughts
it is no longer mental stress induced bed-wetting... they turned it into urinary incontinence which is strictly a medical problem
appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

They have gone overboard with Ishita's infertility issue but never bothered to get her checked or second opinion or medical treatments etc. Ishita herself being related to medical field not having faith in medical science on this is a joke! 

I guess they made this stupid excuse just to get Shagun nRaman closer n act like a couple in love in front of Adi to cure his insecurities. D'ohOuch
megha, i was really thinking reading LUs that how can they be so silly...

now, CVs are planning to sell off sharam scenes as an excuse to cure adi... 

doctors will hang their head in shame becoz they were prescribing medicines all along for urinary incontinence, when they just needed to tell the parents to act like couple (dont know to what extent) in front of kid.

maybe sharam will sleep on either side of adi, raman is a devoted husband so, we will have JM convincing him for same and raman again in awe of his big-hearted wife.

The kid is big enough to understand meaning of divorce... yes, he needs to see that his parents love him but, NOT that his parents are a happy couple. 

Stupidity at its heightsD'oh

Edited by appuss - 30 December 2014 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by mnr123

megha, i was really thinking reading LUs that how can they be so silly...

now, CVs are planning to sell off sharam scenes as an excuse to cure adi... 

doctors will hang their head in shame becoz they were prescribing medicines all along for urinary incontinence, when they just needed to tell the parents to act like couple (dont know to what extent) in front of kid.

maybe sharam will sleep on either side of adi, raman is a devoted husband so, we will have JM convincing him for same and raman again in awe of his big-hearted wife.

The kid is big enough to understand meaning of divorce... yes, he needs to see that his parents love him but, NOT that his parents are a happy couple. 

Stupidity at its heightsD'oh

Exactly, Adi has issues but how many things r we gonna see for Adi ke liye. Confused

Hopefully Raman has his senses intact n doesnt agree to act lovey dovey with Shagun even for Adi Dead n go in for proper treatment of Adi's problems. 

appuss

AnnieKp Groupbie
AnnieKp
AnnieKp

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Agree
As I'm already fed up with d Sautan drama decided 4 no more bashing @ cvs as no energy is left
They r trying to go 4 a new subject bt bcoz f d lack f homework as u said is spoiling by themselves.
Bt yes they only presented it as an urinary incontinence I donno if it really matters btwn d viewers
Bt they certainly could hv find another strong reason 2 halt d hm trip which is also misplaced...
Happy wid d ishra scenes
bt modern thinking (nayi such) like so called enuresis and x ray glasses should be revised 2 prevent forthcoming bloopers Smile

appuss

Go to top