Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

urinary incontinence............ really CVs? (Page 3)

Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Bedwetting is a serious issue if occurs in grown up child..
Cvs showed it happening in daytime.. Which is wrong or blooper.. Which I can ignore.. After watching mihikha marrying molester n ishita behaving so nicely with shagun.. This blooper is nothing in front of it..

But I think its he needs many. counselling sessions. Good that his parents stay with him.! Becoz counselling session of kids require parents presence also! As they give tips to parents as well.

This track is much better than any other track!

I hope we get more adi ishita raman scenes. Anyday much better than watching ishita doing seva of shagun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainicharismatic-gem

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by Lata_ishra

Bed wetting needs conselling but if a kid is is peeing in schiol come on it needs only treatment not counselling and ine min for counselling also if mom is there then there is no need of anyone else...seriously yaar aur bhi reasons hai ishra rokne ke liye cvs ka dimag satgiya gaya hai pakka...
They really need a break to recharge their brains
now they will show whole drama based on this silly bladder trouble of that kid
sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sobha

I guess It was perfect thing they showed about a child going through mental stress...
This was best thing thy can show..
This really need parental guidance..which only ishra can provide:p...with the help of doctor

Yes!! These were the rare issues that we never come across in any shows. But lots of kids facing this problem. Hope cvs show good solution to this problem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini-AnonymousLifeisgrt

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Why tease us with honeymoon, ts the wrong time to go anyway.
Why is it so hard for cvs come up with logical scenes,IF members can think of many within minutes ,just shows what sort of creative they are Ouch

they are making money by writing such lame stuff

CVs feel delayed confession and consummation is the only thing which can hook audience... 
-Anonymous Groupbie
-Anonymous
-Anonymous

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged

I guess It was perfect thing they showed about a child going through mental stress...
This really need parental guidance..which only ishra can provide:p...with the help of doctor
yes absolutely. . The topic maker has no idea how great this track is. This nocturnal enuresis is the best thing to point towards a child like Adi's psychological troubles as a result of growing up in a broken and loveless family.  
Hats off to creatives.

UniqueUjjainiLifeisgrt

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika244

Bedwetting is a serious issue if occurs in grown up child..
Cvs showed it happening in daytime.. Which is wrong or blooper.. Which I can ignore.. After watching mihikha marrying molester n ishita behaving so nicely with shagun.. This blooper is nothing in front of it..

But I think its he needs many. counselling sessions. Good that his parents stay with him.! Becoz counselling session of kids require parents presence also! As they give tips to parents as well.

This track is much better than any other track!

I hope we get more adi ishita raman scenes. Anyday much better than watching ishita doing seva of shagun.
bed wetting is a sign of mental stress but not that serious an issue

but in daytime... they took creativity to a new levelLOL

the kid requires counselling for many other things too... 
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
dude i completely agree with u.. u brought out my thoughts.. i mean seriously.. urinary inconsistence and on the above counselling in the presence of both the parents... hahaha... the most FUNNIEST AND IRRITATING part is they made this as a excuse for making ishra not go for honeymoon... seriously.. i just wanna kno wat does the cvs think about us audiences.. di they think that v ppl spend our time to see such crap man... wen v ppl are just happy with the small small ishra scene we get daily.. den y d hell should they show such a crap.. mentioning about honeymoon and den cancelling.. we ppl agree dat yhm is the fav show for all of so wat they think.. they can show watever shit they want..dis is sooo bugging...

momb24appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anonymous

yes absolutely. . The topic maker has no idea how great this track is. This nocturnal enuresis is the best thing to point towards a child like Adi's psychological troubles as a result of growing up in a broken and loveless family.  
Hats off to creatives.
Yes, i dont find anything great in this track, where a woman brings her sautan home, a man agrees to keep his wife and ex in same house, a kid peeing in pants at school is taken for counselling than treatment for urinary incontinence... my mistake

please make a separate post on the same and let the CVs know that people think otherwise too

They should know there are different opinions in the forum... everyone needs appreciation including writers, but i dont have any at the moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKp

Go to top