Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Annthew

One whole epi dedicated to Adi's urinary prob. Yes , it is a issue that needs addressing but the cvs hav converted it into a urinary track !!! 

Their only aim is delaying confession... for that single aim, they are coming up with weirdest things๐Ÿ˜†
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonalSingh

CVs ke dimaag jitna hai usi ke hisaab ka excuse denge na!! ๐Ÿ˜†
I think they tried best but this their level of thought. ๐Ÿ˜†
10 fake confession attempts,1 cancelled HM trip and many more to come in future...๐Ÿคฃ

CVs really lack creativity

They need to do a little home-work at least

In their aim is to delay confession
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: sobha

I guess It was perfect thing they showed about a child going through mental stress...
This was best thing thy can show..
This really need parental guidance..which only ishra can provide:p...with the help of doctor

bed wetting needs counselling... it may be taken as a sign of mental stress

But, peeing in pants when awake is due to urinary incontinence and it requires treatment

and counselling with both parents... beats me

he really needed counselling earlier when he burnt his hands for framing ishita not now
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: syamantikaray

Haha lol ๐Ÿ˜†
Instead, they can just utilise our OSes in their episodes.I bet, viewers are going to love it.
There are many writers out there, who come up with beautiful ideas. 

CVs will hide their face if they read stories written by forum people out of shame๐Ÿ˜†
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata_ishra

Bed wetting needs conselling but if a kid is is peeing in schiol come on it needs only treatment not counselling and ine min for counselling also if mom is there then there is no need of anyone else...seriously yaar aur bhi reasons hai ishra rokne ke liye cvs ka dimag satgiya gaya hai pakka...

They really need a break to recharge their brains
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why tease us with honeymoon, ts the wrong time to go anyway.
Why is it so hard for cvs come up with logical scenes,IF members can think of many within minutes ,just shows what sort of creative they are
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bedwetting is a serious issue if occurs in grown up child..
Cvs showed it happening in daytime.. Which is wrong or blooper.. Which I can ignore.. After watching mihikha marrying molester n ishita behaving so nicely with shagun.. This blooper is nothing in front of it..

But I think its he needs many. counselling sessions. Good that his parents stay with him.! Becoz counselling session of kids require parents presence also! As they give tips to parents as well.

This track is much better than any other track!

I hope we get more adi ishita raman scenes. Anyday much better than watching ishita doing seva of shagun.
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuss

They really need a break to recharge their brains
now they will show whole drama based on this silly bladder trouble of that kid

sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sobha

I guess It was perfect thing they showed about a child going through mental stress...
This was best thing thy can show..
This really need parental guidance..which only ishra can provide:p...with the help of doctor

Yes!! These were the rare issues that we never come across in any shows. But lots of kids facing this problem. Hope cvs show good solution to this problem

appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: momb24

Why tease us with honeymoon, ts the wrong time to go anyway.
Why is it so hard for cvs come up with logical scenes,IF members can think of many within minutes ,just shows what sort of creative they are

they are making money by writing such lame stuff

CVs feel delayed confession and consummation is the only thing which can hook audience...