Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun brings shame to Motherhood (Page 2)

sweetiepiee090 Senior Member
sweetiepiee090
sweetiepiee090

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
She doesn't deserve to say human being shame on to say her mother of two kids ruhi s lucky tat she got escaped.. I want adi himself thrw her out of bhalla house at d end of dis track instead of ishra it vl gud lesson to her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeV

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i think u have hit the nail... yes Shagun uis seriously a shame to the motherhood... but sadly thats how it works in real life as well in some places..
Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
She is a witch yaar...she is a self obssesed person who dont even care for her kids feelings just for her materialistic wishes...bloody she dont deserve to be a mom...
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Agree with u but I have seen people like Shagun in real life too. N at those moments have thanked god for my parents. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVNpdeepa

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
So true she she only loves herselfAngry if she can leave a 6 month old daughter just for her happiness wat can v expect frm her...
She is manipulating her own son widout realizing wat trauma the kid is going through. ...
Self obsessed witch 
Wish at d end of dis track she ends up lossing adi olso

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVNpdeepa

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Shagun is surely not a good mother
But unfortunetelly maybe life n world is not a disneyworld, i have seen a lot of mothers
using, neglecting, ignoring, manipulating their child...
That is a big case n issue
They r some who ignore their kids and their hapiness and care only for herself majoritarly, but still love them in her own way.
Others who r too busy in life to even sit with their kid, but they love their kids a lot, n shearch only to make him happy, unfortunetelly they dont even know what their kid hapiness is in, and end up messing up the live of him.
Others who love their kids but dont hesitate to use them, and manipulate them.
But strangely for all of them, what i have seen n experienced in my life
How many mothers using, manipulating, ignoring, their kids surely suffer, but they still loves their mother a lot, n maybe more strongly than any normal kid, despite all this they always defend their mothers n stand up for her, even when they know they r doing something bad, but their mother hapiness is in it they does, they sacrifices others family close relationship for her.
60% of these mothers r single mothers.
Divorced or their husband is dead.
In the two case, the kid choose his mother n not his father or family of father even knowing the other side can give them a better life, they choose their mother only.
Mother kid dont sit togheter n doesnt share anything, but the day they sit, share few worlds, n few tears, i can say its very emotional issue, n all this bcoz as u said its the best feeling n relationship of the world.
Knowing she does something bad to him, a kid may cry n hate his mother for a second but the next second he will love her as again.
Coming back to Shagun, she is a bad mother, but still a mother.
In my POV Adi shud stay with her.
IshRa n bhallas will give him daily attention, affection n love his life will surely be tensionless, problemless with them, but that is behind the one hug by year Shagun wud give him.
Behind the probelm he wud have solved in his mothers name.
Imagine there r stairs, ur on the 50th, its way more easier to go till 100 than from 0.
When ur life is easy u have no probelm its fine ur happy.
But its behind the hapiness u wuld get having a complicated life but still threating problems n solving them, for a kid only in his mothers name.
But then its a show, they cant show this much of reality, n in a daily indian soap a character is black or white baas.
Just expressed my feeling, u can disagree but dont bash plz.
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
to me she is a disgrace to womanhood as well
she is so shameless and cheap instead of taking revenge from Assok she is botching and plotting on ishu
Assok is the one who betrayed her
Seriously the cheap bimbo brainless woman that she is and she doesn't deserve to be called a mother she uses her own son and just for her gain she makes him insecure and frighten from people who love him dearly

and IMO Adi should stay with him
Two reasons: after reforming Adi can reform and use his brain and stay in boarding school or even at home where shagun will live and live positivly
There are many kids who are reformed or well mannered kids from the beginning while their parents are selfish and rich spoiled brat
Second reason:
I just want Adi to reformed and be in touch with Ishra and Bhallas while he live with shagun so that shagun isn't around Bhallas much otherwise on pretance to meet him Shagun always and always be around Ishra won't let them live peacefully and ishu mahanta and samaj seva also won't be leavung Ishra alone
Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Best Described! Hate Shagunn PERIOD!

Go to top