Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 22)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hello every one ..

To all those who are in the East.. ie Japan & etc... advance New Year Greetings to you & ur loved ones & to the rest of the folks as well Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaPoojaSushIta..TU...The_ImaneColt.Pixy

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Sorry to say and don't bash me (i am myself a mother)
Yes bed wetting problem among kids is a big problem but to this extent that it will cause couple to cancel their 2/3 days trip ..like seriously

Then becoz of this problem Ishita is gonna sacrifice her married life ..i mean like seriously such a crazy thought. CVs are completely mad. 

Agree on adi acting part..yes he has improved but only 1-5 percent   ..he lacks that spark which makes me feel sympathy towards him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaPoojaSushItaseriousThe_Imane

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
thoda research kiya maine LOL

One concern that many parents have is whether the bedwetting indicates a psychiatric or psychological problem. Psychosocial problems are not considered a common cause, although there is literature showing an increased rate of primary enuresis in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and children living in disorganized families. Secondary enuresis occurs more commonly in children experiencing the stress of divorce or the trauma of physical or sexual abuse, or suffering from neglect.

Besides urinary tract infections and malformation of the genitourinary tract, there are several disorders that can cause or be associated with bedwetting.

The major disorders to consider are: 1) diabetes; 2) sickle cell disease; 3) malfunctioning of the hormone, vasopressin; 4) chronic constipation; 5) nocturnal seizures or other neurological disorders; 6) obstructive sleep apnea 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaseriousHayaa.m

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
reporter also become JM bhakt LOL

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Is Shagun sly or just plain stupid? Vote!

The vamp of the show has been known for her sly ways. But I'm beginning to think the beauty needs brains urgently. What do you think? Tell me!

Like every other TV show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has the good wife and the home wrecker. Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita Bhalla is the beauty with a golden heart and Anita Hassanandani aka Shagun is the vamp who continues to plot ways in order to destroy Ishita's life. The story currently involves Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita's budding romance, and Shagun's wrath which propels her to make senseless decisions.Raman and Ishita are very much in love. But Shagun isn't happy to see the couple this way and has a mission to throw Ishita out of the Bhalla house. Why? Because she believes Ishita is the sole reason for her split with Ashok. Even after seeing Ashok's vile side and the fact that he has married Ishita's sister Mihika( Mihika Verma), Shagun chooses to turn a blind eye towards it all. Instead, she believes that Ishita has irked Mihika to steal Ashok from her. So what does she do? She slyly adjusts herself with the Bhalla members and continues to decipher ways in which she can seek her revenge from Ishita. She eventually wants Raman back, and Ishita out of the picture.

There are people who are evil, and others who are plain dumb. Till date, Shagun was in the first category for me but now she rules the latter. Is she dumb enough to not see Ishita's helpful side? Do her brain dead cells not permit her to see the way the Bhalla household including Raman has been kind to her, after all she had done to them?

The makers of the show seem to have lost their way with Shagun's character. Had she been presented as cunning with substantial reasons, it would still make sense. Now, she comes across has a woman who has left her brains in the park and continues to function without them.

So sly or just plain stupid, what do you think Shagun is? Post your votes in the box below!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/yeh-hai-mohabbatein-is-shagun-sly-or-just-plain-stupid-vote/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethika

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4268838

So many errors in this article 
It's quite possible 
Shagun might say ishits presence is affecting adi so toshiji or ishits decide to shift at iyers 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethika

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Raman will be like my both wife are dumb so no use of being smart and intelligent and he will convert himself into dumbo 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramdrishtimauryageethikaPoojaSushItaseriousThe_ImaneColt.Pixy

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Pooja 
Tgey are showing shagun dumb so that ishita will look intelligent infront of her not dumb 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaPoojaSushItaseriousThe_ImaneColt.Pixy

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Pooja 
Tgey are showing shagun dumb so that ishita will look intelligent infront of her not dumb 

i was talking abt this particuler line LOLLOLLOL
Is she dumb enough to not see Ishita's helpful side? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgeethikaseriousThe_Imane

Go to top