India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 13)

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

No lucky of course not. I am not taking this serial seriously. but this problem was related to my past.This topic brought back all bad memories of my life.

I know CV is mocking every serious issue- like molestation, rape,so this is nothing as compared to above mentioned serious problem. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikaThe_Imane--Megha--Colt.Pixy

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

No lucky of course not. I am not taking this serial seriously. but this problem was related to my past.This topic brought back all bad memories of my life.

I know CV is mocking every serious issue- like molestation, rape,so this is nothing as compared to above mentioned serious problem. 

Mayu the problem is not cvs taking up serious issues, molestation, bed wetting etc

But the way they make a joke out of these issues later - mihika Ashok marriage n Mihika taking funny revenge or Shagun n Ashok coming closer while attending Adi's counselling sessions. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikamayu1982The_ImaneColt.Pixy

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Mayu the problem is not cvs taking up serious issues, molestation, bed wetting etc

But the way they make a joke out of these issues later - mihika Ashok marriage n Mihika taking funny revenge or Shagun n Ashok coming closer while attending Adi's counselling sessions. Ouch

This is very serious problem with cv. not handling serious issue with sensitivity.when ppl watched issues like this definitely their bad memories are back in front of them. The same thing happened with me. 

Like I said it brought all bad memories back= as childhood I had traumatic experience- I ) Bedwetting issue - i have already mentioned in my post.

2) Child sexual harassment - When I was 11-12 , i was in 6th standard. One of my cousins tried to misbehave with me. Oh can't explain what horrific experience it was. Clearly understand how child not able to share this information with adults. Their mental trauma as well as again kid feels guilty about this because of "no-idea" how to deal with this issue. Fortunately my mom gave a tight slapped to my cousin and told him next time he will see worst of her. Big smile
Thankfully CV of yhm has not touched this sensitive topic.   

But everything was fine now. Only changes in me that I can see is - I am more cautious , more alert and taking more precautions till today. Only thing which remain constant - Fear. If anyone touch me while i am sleeping, then I screamed on that person in fear. 

PS. don't know why am sharing this information- not even shared this piece of information with my hubbyCry. may be easy to share with virtual friend i guess..

Edited by mayu1982 - 08 January 2015 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Imane--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mnr123

This is very serious problem with cv. not handling serious issue with sensitivity.when ppl watched issues like this definitely their bad memories are back in front of them. The same thing happened with me. 

Like I said it brought all bad memories back= as childhood I had traumatic experience- I ) Bedwetting issue - i have already mentioned in my post.

2) Child sexual harassment - When I was 11-12 , i was in 6th standard. One of my cousins tried to misbehave with me. Oh can't explain what horrific experience it was. Clearly understand how child not able to share this information with adults. Their mental trauma as well as again kid feels guilty about this because of "no-idea" how to deal with this issue. Fortunately my mom gave a tight slapped to my cousin and told him next time he will see worst of her. Big smile
Thankfully CV of yhm has not touched this sensitive topic.   

But everything was fine now. Only changes in me that I can see is - I am more cautious , more alert and taking more precautions till today. Only thing which remain constant - Fear. If anyone touch me when i am sleeping, then usually I screamed that person in fear. 

PS. don't know why am sharing this information- not even shared this piece of information with my hubbyCry. may be easy to share with virtual friend i guess..

Dont worry Mayu, me too have experienced something similar in my childhood too. Hug

Its just that earlier, I too wud think YHM mirrors real life n I cud relate to things shown.

Now it has become a joke in name of serious issues. Here women face so much of molestation on roads by random people n we really cant help n in serial we see women inviting their molestors home n worse is marrying them it just boils my blood nothing else. Angry

N thats y m not taking any serious issues shown by CVs seriously coz they r playing with peoples emotions here. I refuse to get fooled again n again. 

Edited by mnr123 - 30 December 2014 at 5:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikamayu1982The_Imane

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
True Megha..

U know most of time Divs is justifying her character by saying Ishita is doing this and that out of humanity. Wished CV has shown little bit humanity in dealing with serious issues.

geethikaThe_Imane--Megha--

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Don't postpone your happiness until some perfect date. Be happy now, tomorrow will take care of itself. 
Good morning 

geethikamayu1982--Megha--

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Taklu ke ego ki wajah se show ki waat lag gayi 

geethikamayu1982The_Imane

...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Accept it or not outside on line viewer ishra craziness and show madness is fading  

mayu1982The_Imane--Megha--

Go to top