--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

thanks ZD... MK ka ek week ka backlog hai... so don't tell me what happened LOL
BTW

Raina   bhi thi kya aaj ke episode mein ??? how is she coming back ?

no raina. but rinki is coming back as per today epLOL 

OLV is boring. one more separate olv is about adi searching shagun. he says his character is getting appreciation being negative ConfusedConfused

Ya i guess rinki will come back in 31st party Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijamayu1982seriousThe_ImaneColt.Pixyalways_a_TV_fan

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Iyers are so selfish. even mihir is closed one to bhallas but no one is bothered about him. and iyers get all sympathy

shagun is also now powerless. kuch dam nahi dikha rahi the way she showed in accident track.

Dharanijageethikamayu1982seriousThe_Imanealways_a_TV_fan

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
ok btw i would prefer shravu over ruhi to let JM know about adi s problem in very normal manner like kids do because he is boy . ,ruhi did it in JM mode just like lucky is showing in meme.

Dharanijageethikamayu1982seriousThe_Imanealways_a_TV_fan

Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

ok btw i would prefer shravu over ruhi to let JM know about adi s problem in very normal manner like kids do because he is boy . ,ruhi did it in JM mode just like lucky is showing in meme.
exactly usko mini ishita bana rahi hai writer D'oh

geethikamayu1982seriousThe_ImaneColt.Pixyalways_a_TV_fan

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

I agree its a serious issue m not mocking Embarrassed

M saying that they r not handling it maturely enough - bed wetting is coz of mental stress n needs counselling but when he is in school n if he feels like peeing he can ask permission  from teachers to go to loo. Here CVs r confusing two diseases stress vs enuresis (cant control passing of urine). The latter requires medication not just counselling. 

N besides what great acting is the kid going to show for bedwetting or peeing in pants anyways? I think he did a gud job in whatever was expected of him to do. Embarrassed

are y yaar.. I was not saying u were mocking Tongue tu bhi na Tongue

lol.. lets not get into medical knowledge of the writers, kitne door rahe utna hi bhala hai Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijageethikamayu1982The_Imane--Megha--Colt.Pixyalways_a_TV_fan

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Iyers are so selfish. even mihir is closed one to bhallas but no one is bothered about him. and iyers get all sympathy

shagun is also now powerless. kuch dam nahi dikha rahi the way she showed in accident track.

ab yeh bolo.. when did Iyyers apologize to Mihir when it really mattered ? They never did after the first MMS kaand .. so how can u expect them to do that now Tongue Now everyone has to sympathize only for Iyyers as they have lost their daughter to Ashok LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijageethikamayu1982The_Imane--Megha--always_a_TV_fanColt.Pixy

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Honestly Speaking it was very boring episode..

ONly entertainment part was - Mihika AShok and Ashok-Suraj. Loved the way suraj and ashok was fighting , it was cute..

Ashok is seriously very sanskari after marriage- Before marriage he was touching-touching mihika without her permission . Now he is simply following the every rules of mihika ?ConfusedLOL

Aditya- looks cute when smile. 

Bed wetting problem- is very serious issue. Don;t know whether I should share this with you all.. I was having this problem when I was very young nearly about 6. So I know this problem personally. How embarrassing this problem can be for a child. "I used to feel embarrassed all the time and pressure was so much that I can;t tell. Even now those were scary moments of life .Peeing in school can be considered as urinary incontinence or it is called day wetting, but i guess even i was having this problem as well. I don't remembered clearly about day time .SO it possible that child can have both problems at the same time .I was on medication and as well as seen by counsellor both. Don't remember the counselling part - because she used discussed things with my parents rather than me. Even my parents never share with me what is the main reason behind all this. 

But I remembered- Initially my mom used to scold me a lot but after counselling session she was calm and never said a word to me. That helped i guess.For more information 

Urinary Incontinence in Children

Should I take my child to the doctor?

If your child is younger than 5, don't worry about bedwetting. Many children do not stay dry at night until age 7. Most children outgrow wetting the bed. A single episode of bedwetting should not cause alarm, even in an older child.

If your child is 7 years old or older and wets the bed more than two or three times in a week, a doctor may be able to help. If both day and night wetting occur after age 5, your child should see a doctor before age 7.

SOURCE: National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse

So end of the day it is serious. Better not to laugh and spread half knowledge to each other. Really like to appreciate CV to bringing this topic on screen. So far i don't remembered any serial has covered this topic. 

PS: Every child is different and its problem.It was very painful to see the comments and some post made on this topic. Cry brought tears in my eyes.Sorry once again for writing essay type ka commentWink

Edited by mayu1982 - 30 December 2014 at 4:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikaThe_Imane--Megha--always_a_TV_fanColt.Pixy

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Mayu

don't take this show seriously yaar... 

even normal people can spend 10 mins on the internet and find out more about these things and the seriousness... but the professional teams who apparently get paid to write think it's OK to use serious issues only as a passing reference 

and when challenged, the can easily say they aren't really an 'informative' source... they are only showing things for entertainment. so hum kyon apna sar khapaayein?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982The_Imane--Megha--Colt.Pixy

Go to top