Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
i have left to hope for madam s crying. writer is just on jm adi way. and may be adi will leave shagun in future. but raman is no where in my vision the way kp is getting screen space and his character is going to be dead since 2 weeks

true R. his expressions do not impress me.
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

i have left to hope for madam s crying. writer is just on jm adi way. and may be adi will leave shagun in future. but raman is no where in my vision the way kp is getting screen space and his character is going to be dead since 2 weeks 

I have a feel.. KP is to be blamed for that.. he may be taking off-days as we get to see his BD"s too for those few minutes scenes too 😆
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

It's not mistake but request on thay basis she will leave bhalla house temporary 

If its a request do u think she wud thadapofy for Raman. as she is a mahaan she wud do it happily.. again Raman might feel guilty for having let her out of house... or  they can meet each other chup chap..
there should be MU between Ishra that should make IShita cry for Raman..
Edited by geethika - 9 years ago
serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: geethika

If its a request do u think she wud thadapofy for Raman. as she is a mahaan she wud it happily.. again Raman might feel guilty for having let her out of house... or  they can meet each other chup chap..
there should be MU between Ishra that should make IShita cry for Raman..

apun wants MU for Raina & not Shagun 😡
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

true R. his expressions do not impress me.

😭 😭 😭 main toh background main dhundti hoon usko aaj kal...passing shot dikh jaaye galti se 🤢
Edited by PoojaSushIta - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but what about his character R ? that s strongly ruined after that night scene and then in guilt track during shagun wedding drama. he is just mundi hilaowing since then.  
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

apun wants MU for Raina & not Shagun 😡

CV's are leaving out tracks behind.. Ishra had gone to find the truth to prove Ashok wrong.. but Mihika got married.. These days Vandu is shown..
Raina track ho gii kyaa??? 
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

thoda research kiya maine 😆

One concern that many parents have is whether the bedwetting indicates a psychiatric or psychological problem. Psychosocial problems are not considered a common cause, although there is literature showing an increased rate of primary enuresis in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and children living in disorganized families. Secondary enuresis occurs more commonly in children experiencing the stress of divorce or the trauma of physical or sexual abuse, or suffering from neglect.

Besides urinary tract infections and malformation of the genitourinary tract, there are several disorders that can cause or be associated with bedwetting.

The major disorders to consider are: 1) diabetes; 2) sickle cell disease; 3) malfunctioning of the hormone, vasopressin; 4) chronic constipation; 5) nocturnal seizures or other neurological disorders; 6) obstructive sleep apnea 

Pooja chalo YHM nay tujh se yeh bhee research kerwa li ðŸ˜†

Yes its a problem for kids but more of psychological and reasons mentioned in the article are 100% correct. I have no problem of Adi being shown with this problem but my concern is how CVs are tackling this issue 

1. Biggest issue is offscourse GAUTUM acting 

2. Yes Counselling is required with reasons of children suffering stress from divorce ..in adi case this bed wetting is justified however its not necessary and must to have presence of biological parents. Again i have seen that the psychologists/doctors and counselors rather talk to one parent with whom child feels more comfortable i.e offcourse Mother. In divorce cases they help to make the child understand what is the situation and how to coup with that. Care, assurance, love and security cures this problem. It can be given either by Mom or dad or teacher or a sibling.    
Edited by Hayaa.m - 9 years ago
serious thumbnail

but what about his character R ? that s strongly ruined after that night scene and then in guilt track during shagun wedding drama. he is just mundi hilaowing since then.  

its now just a ladies serial.. male characters have no importance 😛

look at the male characters & how less they are used these days.. Bala - hardly gets lines, Mihir - gaayab ... only 1 episode the road side drama & drinking..
Romi - namesake dialogues
puttar - for past week .. other than to romance & support Ish in everything he has done nothing
mr.Bhalla - a perfect sidekick 😆

even Neelu gets better screen space than males these days 😛
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ohk

I tried to read the book

But I gave up

It is terrible

Show is definately better