Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
thoda research kiya maine 😆

One concern that many parents have is whether the bedwetting indicates a psychiatric or psychological problem. Psychosocial problems are not considered a common cause, although there is literature showing an increased rate of primary enuresis in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and children living in disorganized families. Secondary enuresis occurs more commonly in children experiencing the stress of divorce or the trauma of physical or sexual abuse, or suffering from neglect.

Besides urinary tract infections and malformation of the genitourinary tract, there are several disorders that can cause or be associated with bedwetting.

The major disorders to consider are: 1) diabetes; 2) sickle cell disease; 3) malfunctioning of the hormone, vasopressin; 4) chronic constipation; 5) nocturnal seizures or other neurological disorders; 6) obstructive sleep apnea 
beingpooja thumbnail
reporter also become JM bhakt 😆

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Is Shagun sly or just plain stupid? Vote!

The vamp of the show has been known for her sly ways. But I'm beginning to think the beauty needs brains urgently. What do you think? Tell me!

Like every other TV show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has the good wife and the home wrecker. Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita Bhalla is the beauty with a golden heart and Anita Hassanandani aka Shagun is the vamp who continues to plot ways in order to destroy Ishita's life. The story currently involves Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita's budding romance, and Shagun's wrath which propels her to make senseless decisions.Raman and Ishita are very much in love. But Shagun isn't happy to see the couple this way and has a mission to throw Ishita out of the Bhalla house. Why? Because she believes Ishita is the sole reason for her split with Ashok. Even after seeing Ashok's vile side and the fact that he has married Ishita's sister Mihika( Mihika Verma), Shagun chooses to turn a blind eye towards it all. Instead, she believes that Ishita has irked Mihika to steal Ashok from her. So what does she do? She slyly adjusts herself with the Bhalla members and continues to decipher ways in which she can seek her revenge from Ishita. She eventually wants Raman back, and Ishita out of the picture.

There are people who are evil, and others who are plain dumb. Till date, Shagun was in the first category for me but now she rules the latter. Is she dumb enough to not see Ishita's helpful side? Do her brain dead cells not permit her to see the way the Bhalla household including Raman has been kind to her, after all she had done to them?

The makers of the show seem to have lost their way with Shagun's character. Had she been presented as cunning with substantial reasons, it would still make sense. Now, she comes across has a woman who has left her brains in the park and continues to function without them.

So sly or just plain stupid, what do you think Shagun is? Post your votes in the box below!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/yeh-hai-mohabbatein-is-shagun-sly-or-just-plain-stupid-vote/

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4268838

So many errors in this article 
It's quite possible 
Shagun might say ishits presence is affecting adi so toshiji or ishits decide to shift at iyers 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Raman will be like my both wife are dumb so no use of being smart and intelligent and he will convert himself into dumbo 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Pooja 
Tgey are showing shagun dumb so that ishita will look intelligent infront of her not dumb 
beingpooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Pooja 

Tgey are showing shagun dumb so that ishita will look intelligent infront of her not dumb 

i was talking abt this particuler line 😆😆😆
Is she dumb enough to not see Ishita's helpful side? 🤣
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't believe that grammar horror article ..Ish stepping out of Bhalla house isn't convincing one & its happening way too soon, we might have got a promo of it, if that was happening .. its a TRP boon for the channel 😛
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

CV's are pretty smart you see... they don't know how to show smartness so they make the characters dumb to make other looks smart or good.. Shani was a perfect example for that.. for him to look goodie good.. they compromised RKB's character & totally deleted Ish's previous characteristics
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

i think reporter is given money to write this because  yhm writer has read article of absurd character 😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
R
It won't be proper or long time exit but temporary exit 
I want this to happen and ishita to cry for raman and miss him. Jitna wo royegi raman ke liye utna accha lagega mujhe 

Puttar won't allow her for long time to stay there. Once he will get idea he will bring her back and fight with toshiji