Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: a2zahid

i agree its was abit boring but not every episodes can be awesum

yes
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

I'm not in a mood to analyze the episode.. anyways the only reason I feel the current kid is continuing as Aadi is probably.. not many parents are ready to allow their kids act as spoiled brats, I have read an article few years ago.. something on the lines that.. parents are ready to rope their kids into positive roles but not many in negative roles as ... they have found kids have been harassed in their schools & neighborhood regarding the character they are playing in...

Only in 1 episode recently this kid looked okayish.. he's back to his normal acting ever since..

But m finding his acting improving day by day. 

N besides tracks r so stupid what will that kid do. 

Bed wetting, seriously CVs just cud have taken him to counsellor for his suicidal hand burning n criminal accident tendencies. ðŸ˜¡
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol... anyways... while I was just brushing around my thoughts.. I thing struck me.. there was a troll a while ago accusing us as the sole reason for confession to be delayed rite ?

May be that was taklu 😛 Taklu might have planned confession in airport like the promo & Dubai as HM trip.. since everyone lashed out at the promo & the stupidity of choosing Dubai as HM location.. it felt like... Taklu was adding salt to the wounds.. else why would this Dubai plan prop up all of a sudden.. if at all Mr.Bhalla had to plan for Ishra outing, he could have done anywhere in India, precisely Dubai hi kyun .. tht too only Ishra for New Year, when people usually love enjoying with their entire family 🤣
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mnr123

But m finding his acting improving day by day. 

N besides tracks r so stupid what will that kid do. 

Bed wetting, seriously CVs just cud have taken him to counsellor for his suicidal hand burning n criminal accident tendencies. ðŸ˜¡

Bed wetting is a serious issue but I think some other show handled this issue a while ago... where the kid does it when he's 14 or 15 I think due to mental stress & constant fear.. I don't recall which show is that though.. may be other experts down here will be able to answer that properly 😛

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even when i was 9, my teacher told us
That arround 13, 14, 15 a male boy wet the bed when he is stressed, dont remember much thought
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder why some people take show so seriously like their whole life depend on this  
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

I wonder why some people take show so seriously like their whole life depend on this

yes

That character is bit loony

She makeS such post everyday
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly say
i didnt like the episode.There were  no continuity in the scenes.Kahi se shuru kiya, phir kahi aur khatham ho gaya.
Before making an arrangement with a counsellor, parents shd sit with the child to discuss abt this.
Some children, they feel insecure with the third person.

Shagun, she dont have time to c all these things.Busy in her own life.
JM noticed this.Whenever any problems come, JM is the first person to notice this.
Where r other members?

Past one week, they r not showing raman properly in the screen. Focussing more on JM and her bashan.

I hope he will be back with full force after NEW YEAR.
Again, bala got 3 to 4 words to speak. very bad cvs, they shd utilise  talented actors.

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Shagun is repeating same mistake like accident.t track 
Only to make ishita jealous she lost ashok and now she is on the way to loose adi but she will get ashok at the end because she needs shelter 
She can't stay at bhalla and mihir also won't allow her 
Asmi separation and ashgun Milan 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

yes

That character is bit loony

She makeS such post everyday

Really don't know she is like this too pessimistic or having fun by making negative post ðŸ˜•