Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Spoiler: RV To Humiliate Ishani In Dishas Sangeet Party In Meri Aas

nivrenfans IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Tfs...

WU:

As per the ongoing track The doctor goes out and announces that Ranveer is out of danger, hearing this everyone is very happy. On the other hand, Deesha tries to force Manas to go into Ranveer's cabin and check if Ranveer has transferred any property on Ishaani's name, but Manas refuses to do so.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Ishani will ask RV to break her fast but RV will throw water on her face. He will tell her to stop acting like an ideal wife. In spite of his poor health, RV will organize Disha's sangeet' party. Ishani will try to talk to RV but he will ignore her and will humiliate her throughout the party.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

J-O-E-B-O-Y

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Tfs...

WU:

As per the ongoing track The doctor goes out and announces that Ranveer is out of danger, hearing this everyone is very happy. On the other hand, Deesha tries to force Manas to go into Ranveer's cabin and check if Ranveer has transferred any property on Ishaani's name, but Manas refuses to do so.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Ishani will ask RV to break her fast but RV will throw water on her face. He will tell her to stop acting like an ideal wife. In spite of his poor health, RV will organize Disha's sangeet' party. Ishani will try to talk to RV but he will ignore her and will humiliate her throughout the party.

Hell...Ouch
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Well this gives me some hope...so Ishaani will be trying to talk to RV but for the moment he will be ignoring her and acting rude because of his anger on her...Ouch
Lets hope that after all this drama she atleast gets a chance to talk to him properly...what will be his reaction...we will have to wait and see than...ofcourse he may not trust her this time around just on words..Ouch.she will need something solid...but still she should get her point across imo...

Edited by Marigold_09 - 30 December 2014 at 7:59am
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Btw i really want this sangeet party sequence to end by this friday...Ouch...don't even want it to stretch till next monday although that may happen.Ouch...
just get it done with...Stern Smile
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Well this gives me some hope...so Ishaani will be trying to talk to RV but for the moment he will be ignoring her and acting rude because of his anger on her...Ouch
Lets hope that after all this drama she atleast gets a chance to talk to him properly...what will be his reaction...we will have to wait and see than...ofcourse he may not trust her this time around just on words..Ouch.she will need something solid...but still she should get her point across imo...

yah i know...this time she needs something...i mean a solid proof...Embarrassed

but imo RV should also give her some time so that she could get the proofs..and atleast try to be a little kind..Ouch
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Btw i really want this sangeet party sequence to end by this friday...Ouch...don't even want it to stretch till next monday although that may happen.Ouch...
just get it done with...Stern Smile

hmm..i think it will be stretched till monday...as we don't have a wednesday episode...Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top