Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Spoiler: RV To Humiliate Ishani In Dishas Sangeet Party In Meri Aas

nivrenfans IF-Rockerz

Joined: 05 June 2011
Posts: 4781

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Tfs...

WU:

As per the ongoing track The doctor goes out and announces that Ranveer is out of danger, hearing this everyone is very happy. On the other hand, Deesha tries to force Manas to go into Ranveer's cabin and check if Ranveer has transferred any property on Ishaani's name, but Manas refuses to do so.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Ishani will ask RV to break her fast but RV will throw water on her face. He will tell her to stop acting like an ideal wife. In spite of his poor health, RV will organize Disha's sangeet' party. Ishani will try to talk to RV but he will ignore her and will humiliate her throughout the party.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

J-O-E-B-O-Y

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 2630

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Tfs...

WU:

As per the ongoing track The doctor goes out and announces that Ranveer is out of danger, hearing this everyone is very happy. On the other hand, Deesha tries to force Manas to go into Ranveer's cabin and check if Ranveer has transferred any property on Ishaani's name, but Manas refuses to do so.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Ishani will ask RV to break her fast but RV will throw water on her face. He will tell her to stop acting like an ideal wife. In spite of his poor health, RV will organize Disha's sangeet' party. Ishani will try to talk to RV but he will ignore her and will humiliate her throughout the party.



Hell...Ouch
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Well this gives me some hope...so Ishaani will be trying to talk to RV but for the moment he will be ignoring her and acting rude because of his anger on her...Ouch
Lets hope that after all this drama she atleast gets a chance to talk to him properly...what will be his reaction...we will have to wait and see than...ofcourse he may not trust her this time around just on words..Ouch.she will need something solid...but still she should get her point across imo...


Edited by Marigold_09 - 30 December 2014 at 7:59am
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Btw i really want this sangeet party sequence to end by this friday...Ouch...don't even want it to stretch till next monday although that may happen.Ouch...
just get it done with...Stern Smile
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 2630

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Well this gives me some hope...so Ishaani will be trying to talk to RV but for the moment he will be ignoring her and acting rude because of his anger on her...Ouch
Lets hope that after all this drama she atleast gets a chance to talk to him properly...what will be his reaction...we will have to wait and see than...ofcourse he may not trust her this time around just on words..Ouch.she will need something solid...but still she should get her point across imo...

yah i know...this time she needs something...i mean a solid proof...Embarrassed

but imo RV should also give her some time so that she could get the proofs..and atleast try to be a little kind..Ouch
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 2630

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Btw i really want this sangeet party sequence to end by this friday...Ouch...don't even want it to stretch till next monday although that may happen.Ouch...
just get it done with...Stern Smile

hmm..i think it will be stretched till monday...as we don't have a wednesday episode...Embarrassed

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dishas truth

Author: love_me_not   Replies: 2   Views: 591

love_me_not 2 591 30 December 2014 at 7:12am by Elvish_Hobbit
spoiler, ishani to lose case,ranveer to marry ishani after chirag leav

2

Author: Ishan.123   Replies: 11   Views: 5610

Ishan.123 11 5610 31 October 2014 at 8:34am by kinny_ranvir
CHirag denies to marry ishani and ranveer marry ishani

Author: Ishan.123   Replies: 3   Views: 2590

Ishan.123 3 2590 27 October 2014 at 3:50am by NBT-BV
Ranveer Taking Care Of Ishani at Ishani's Secret Den

Author: maaneet_ff   Replies: 1   Views: 2707

maaneet_ff 1 2707 22 September 2014 at 3:58am by vari3241

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index