Romance under the table ;)

Posted: 9 years ago
Did they just hold hands under the table? ðŸ˜³
I remember, I had once written in one of my OSes, where Raman was holding Ishita's hand under the table. 
And yes! Here they are. Isn't it a dream come true?  ðŸ˜³
Though it could have been much more better if both the leads had shooted the scene together.
But, atleast, amidst this Adi's peeing problem track, we got a pinch of romance. 

Precap - shagun, you deserve a big hifi on your face. 
Edited by syamantikaray - 9 years ago
Did they??? Why didnt I see?
Originally posted by nb.neha

Did they??? Why didnt I see?
Yes they did.
Raman and Ishita both were bend on one side. And Ishita was trying to get rid of his hand. That is when she gets up and leaves the table and simmi teases her.
Dis scene culd hv been much better if dey would hv properly shown it...but it can be seen dat both dt n kp shot d scene widout each other...waise bhi aaj kal many scene are shot akele akele... kal Christmas ka bhi...n 2day  hardly raman ka koi scene tha...dis show is jst bcumng ishita orientated yaar...plz dont do dis
Since it was shot in separate Frames it didn't hav the usual IshRa charm. It's left more to our imagination now. 
yes Raman did hold ishu's hand aisa dikh raha tha...but Talku edited out that part i think...Ekta please Fire that idiot editer 😡
Originally posted by Annthew

Since it was shot in separate Frames it didn't hav the usual IshRa charm. It's left more to our imagination now. 

Lol yeah! 
But somehow, they atleast gave an IshRa scene in between this Ad's peeing problem ðŸ˜•
Since the scene was shooted separately i didn't enjoy that scene
Originally posted by Annthew

ya..now we have to wear xray glasses..
hehe.. i too noticed.. wuld be better if they had turned the lights slightly towards dem ya phir simmi or romi teasing them after seeing that... ya... u dats a great gratitude from cvs towards us.. admist the adi peeing probs and mental stress probs we are getting to see ishra romance... precap.. arre shagun ko tho ek nahi do do hifi milne chaiye.. on both of her cheeks..arggg saara mood karab kardiya... bleedy hell