Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who should play Virat Kohli in biopic? (Page 3)

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

Ideally they should wait until he achieves something.
His life is not THAT INTERESTING.

But knowing films are made for entertainment, and he is a character, they may make one

actually he has achieved alot already...Won under 19 world cup...50over world cup...30 international centuries...around 8000-9000 runs across all formats...it's more than alot of ppl achieve when they retire...and kohli is just getting startedLOLLOLbut yeh they shud wait 10yrsss and he will deserve it by then

ppl should go search 'virat kohli' on google to know wat all he has achieved,all the records he has broken, they know him only as anushka sharma's bf and that's such a big LOL to a cricket fanatic like myself... virat avinyi didn't break sachin's twitter followers record. On a serious note , i would love a virat autobiography rather than a movie. As much as i loved a biopic like BMB, I want to read abt his life in his own words.. 10 years from now, hopefully i will have a copy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArshiIpkAriVeerATdimaagkidahiprincessunara

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

Ideally they should wait until he achieves something.
His life is not THAT INTERESTING.

But knowing films are made for entertainment, and he is a character, they may make one

actually he has achieved alot already...Won under 19 world cup...50over world cup...30 international centuries...around 8000-9000 runs across all formats...it's more than alot of ppl achieve when they retire...and kohli is just getting startedLOLLOL but yeh they shud wait 10yrsss and he will deserve it by then
 this!
at such an early period there shud not be a biopic!

it's a huge deal when we say biopic[which sounds small cos our film industry has them coming out of their ears now]
 he has so much potential to show n plus now mahi out of test i'd love to see him display it in full form and grow more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodByeMrprincessunara

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I think a biopic should come later on in life, but an autobiography should be something he should start working on. It will be great to make a movie about in the future, but I don't think now would be a good time. 

That being said there are so many other influential people that haven't had a biopic made about them yet...

But i think the kishore kumar biopic idea is brilliant. Whereas MS DHONI, and sanjay duty biopic is well not the brightest idea in my opinion. 

Thats my opinion though, but if they start to make everyone's biopic just like that, I would also like a biopic to be made after my life. lololol. LOL

Making one about every other person ( seems like it will be the new trend in bollywood)...it just devalues biopics in general. 

Not saying that Virat Kohli hasn't achieved anything, no doubt he has. But is it big enough, yet, to be honored by a biopic? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodByeMr

Go to top