Who should play Virat Kohli in biopic? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
for Mugda

Edited by Lighthearted - 9 years ago
Ideally they should wait until he achieves something.
His life is not THAT INTERESTING.

But knowing films are made for entertainment, and he is a character, they may make one
I can't think of any actor that can play Virat in a biopic. Unique piece hain. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

Ideally they should wait until he achieves something.
His life is not THAT INTERESTING.

But knowing films are made for entertainment, and he is a character, they may make one

actually he has achieved alot already...Won under 19 world cup...50over world cup...30 international centuries...around 8000-9000 runs across all formats...it's more than alot of ppl achieve when they retire...and kohli is just getting started๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but yeh they shud wait 10yrsss and he will deserve it by then
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

actually he has achieved alot already...Won under 19 world cup...50over world cup...30 international centuries...around 8000-9000 runs across all formats...it's more than alot of ppl achieve when they retire...and kohli is just getting started๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but yeh they shud wait 10yrsss and he will deserve it by then

ppl should go search 'virat kohli' on google to know wat all he has achieved,all the records he has broken, they know him only as anushka sharma's bf and that's such a big LOL to a cricket fanatic like myself... virat avinyi didn't break sachin's twitter followers record. On a serious note , i would love a virat autobiography rather than a movie. As much as i loved a biopic like BMB, I want to read abt his life in his own words.. 10 years from now, hopefully i will have a copy.
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

actually he has achieved alot already...Won under 19 world cup...50over world cup...30 international centuries...around 8000-9000 runs across all formats...it's more than alot of ppl achieve when they retire...and kohli is just getting started๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but yeh they shud wait 10yrsss and he will deserve it by then
 this!
at such an early period there shud not be a biopic!

it's a huge deal when we say biopic[which sounds small cos our film industry has them coming out of their ears now]
 he has so much potential to show n plus now mahi out of test i'd love to see him display it in full form and grow more
I think a biopic should come later on in life, but an autobiography should be something he should start working on. It will be great to make a movie about in the future, but I don't think now would be a good time. 

That being said there are so many other influential people that haven't had a biopic made about them yet...

But i think the kishore kumar biopic idea is brilliant. Whereas MS DHONI, and sanjay duty biopic is well not the brightest idea in my opinion. 

Thats my opinion though, but if they start to make everyone's biopic just like that, I would also like a biopic to be made after my life. lololol. ๐Ÿ˜†

Making one about every other person ( seems like it will be the new trend in bollywood)...it just devalues biopics in general. 

Not saying that Virat Kohli hasn't achieved anything, no doubt he has. But is it big enough, yet, to be honored by a biopic?