VidArth DT#22 - New Year,New Beginning,New Hopes! Happy New Year! - Page 35

Posted: 9 years ago
@Clars - I don't know why. But I have a new found respect for SaRth. They were absolutely right today. And they are the same ppl whom I used to find irritating 2 months back.
Edited by aimy. - 9 years ago
Aa gayee main.. 😃
Aaj to bhai Param ne fod daala.. Kya expressions.. 👏 Specially in the last segment.. When Sanyukta was all chapad chapad about her bachpan and his eyes were so cold, emotionless.. And in the precap.. The way he looked at the gf of his step bro and smirked.. Bhai.. PARAM nailed it..

Er.. I dont know why but that Rihaan guy looked so unattractive with those formals and messed up hair.. heheh.. And his gf.. Bhai Randhir ki lottery.. Kya maal bandi.. 👏👏

And Parth.. Thats a good logical friend.. Well done boy.👏
Originally posted by Moony87

Aa gayee main.. 😃
Aaj to bhai Param ne fod daala.. Kya expressions.. 👏 Specially in the last segment.. When Sanyukta was all chapad chapad about her bachpan and his eyes were so cold, emotionless.. And in the precap.. The way he looked at the gf of his step bro and smirked.. Bhai.. PARAM nailed it..

Er.. I dont know why but that Rihaan guy looked so unattractive with those formals and messed up hair.. heheh.. And his gf.. Bhai Randhir ki lottery.. Kya maal bandi.. 👏👏

Moon, didn't I tell u? Hain na kamaal Randhir..I mean Param ki acting...😊
Originally posted by Moony87

Aa gayee main.. 😃

'''

i know have seen that chic in many shows earlier ,i think it was in some channel v show only ,trust me she luks to be a gold digger 😆 
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Moon, didn't I tell u? Hain na kamaal Randhir..I mean Param ki acting...😊

Sach mein.. Thanks yaaar.. heheh.. The way he said.. bakwaas mat karo Sanyukta.. I howled.. heheh sach mein yaar. ye grease sooghna bachpan ki aadat hai.. It pisses me off.. lol

Oh yeahhh.. That was a predator Randhir.. And Sexy Param.. 👏
Originally posted by clars

'''

i know have seen that chic in many shows earlier ,i think it was in some channel v show only ,trust me she luks to be a gold digger 😆 

Heheh .. Randhir ke haath to lekin GOLD lag gaya hai.. Maal lagti bandi.. 😆
Parth was super tdy ,pata nahin kahaan se aa tapka 😲 i mean was he eves dropping on them 😃
Guys..me going for a friends new year party..see u next year...heheheh..
happy new year all of u!! Love ya. :*
Originally posted by clars

Parth was super tdy ,pata nahin kahaan se aa tapka 😲 i mean was he eves dropping on them 😃

Heheh.. Yeah.. I loved his logic.. That was so practical he talked.. What after destroying Renuka.. Your careers and all.. LOVED LOVED the practical outlook.. 👏

Hehe haan.. I guess kal ke episode ke baad he might have understood Randhir would do some badlaa shadlaa and all.. Wo uska REVENGE streak Engagement k time dekh chuka hai.. Bravo to that guy. he understands Randhir brilliantly.. Awesome guy.. 👏
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Guys..me going for a friends new year party..see u next year...heheheh..
happy new year all of u!! Love ya. :*

Arey sahi.. Yenjoyyy.. 😃

Yo see ya next year.. Byeee.. Love you.. 😊