India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Where is Shantanu Maheshwari's SOLO????

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Just One Question to you Cvs- WHO THE FREAKIN HELL WANTS TO SEE SARA'S OH-SO-FANTABULOUS-MOVES??????? Who??????
HEAR YOUR ANSWER: NONE! NO ONE!
What do we look like? Fools? Stupid? Do we give our reviews here so that you show exactly opposite to what we want????
What is Shantanu Maheshwari to you all???? A prop whom you use for your Bloody TRPs and throw aside when your turns come to do justice to his talent???
Where the hell is Shantanu Maheshwari's PROMISED SOLO?????
The show is going to bloody shut down in a week and you are sitting there and lying things to cater your needs?????
WE WANT SHANTANU MAHESHWARI'S SOLO!!!!!!!!!!
Hear this Loud and Clear. . .
This channel is definitely the most disgusting channel I have ever come across!
Guess what it's your honor that you got a DEDICATED AND PATIENT ACTOR like Shantanu. . . I wish I-F gave me permission to use the most horrendous words for the production house and channel and Ofcourse The creative head. . . I would have done that HAPPILY!!!!
Shantanu you deserve better. . . Damn happy to hear that this Unprofessional channel is losing D3. . . The show once loved to the core. . .
The show must have seen a journey from class to crass but this channel. . . Epitome of the word unfair, Unprofessionalism and Biasedness!
And Shantanu Maheshwari Rules. . . Gets you an Award for the first time. . . has a merchandise on his name. . . Most popular actor of D3. . . . Inspite of the Biasedness you serve. . . He shines and that too ON YOUR FACE!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma1997id2useitPoojaArshaholicDew..-EastWind-angelofthelord.dvrushuVruShan_FanGirlsanchiswaronDD_Tannufan--Ecstasy--priya_sejwal--Anaya--VReSHnaujwalvcscs-spongy-

VReSHna IF-Rockerz
VReSHna
VReSHna

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
me ta jus fed up now jus fed up...These people never learn n I m jus fed up now...one solo is what we asked jus one solo but no all we get is disappointments...jus too tired now..too tired even to bash...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuDew....MiStLeToE..

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Good and honest people will be forever treated unfairly. ChannelV promotes this theory and HOW? Lying making a fool out themselves nothing matters as long as they get their sadistic pleasure of treating Maheshwari as shit. But you know the best part. How bad bad bad it must have hurt them when this guy goes higher and higher inspite of putting hinderance and shit on his path. The only actor who is loved by many people from across the whole D3 fanbase. Why why why? Just by being himself. Thats enough for Maheshwari. Feet licking is not his thing but does that stop him from getting the award. Nah. Well now I have stopped hoping. Jo log 2 saal kuch nahi sune wo kya aaj khak sunenge. Well as they say what goes around surely comes around one day. And ChannelV and all the people wronged him will face it one day some way or the other. There is Karma and there is proved and scientific Newtons Law. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Kisi dik se dekho. Lagne tumhe wali hai ekdin zaroor. You will surely face it.

Edited by --Destiny-- - 30 December 2014 at 7:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuangelofthelord.Dew....MiStLeToE..yasriVReSHnaujwalv

sanchiswaron Goldie
sanchiswaron
sanchiswaron

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Solo well how can Male Lead who has been always there for the show keep show before his character and story and is dedicated, how will he get solo  
solo toh only those ppl get who COME and GO as per their convenience,treat show as shit and in return are being worshiped by Channel and PH  
Swayam's character as always been ill treated, not respected and sidelined so what is solo 
non deserving get Solo and they'll think million times before giving a solo to Shantanu _/\_

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew....MiStLeToE..ujwalv.nerfherder

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
It was a part of there promotion act Dead
Just fed up of all this!
Why fo they always have to do this to Shantanu? Angry
angelofthelord. Senior Member
angelofthelord.
angelofthelord.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
And i thought the show ending would have knocked some sense to their heads. =_=
angelofthelord. Senior Member
angelofthelord.
angelofthelord.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Destiny--

Good and honest people will be forever treated unfairly. ChannelV promotes this theory and HOW? Lying making a fool out themselves nothing matters as long as they get their sadistic pleasure of treating Maheshwari as shit. But you know the best part. How bad bad bad it must have hurt them when this guy goes higher and higher inspite of putting hinderance and shit on his path. The only actor who is loved by many people from across the whole D3 fanbase. Why why why? Just by being himself. Thats enough for Maheshwari. Feet licking is not his thing but does that stop him from getting the award. Nah. Well now I have stopped hoping. Jo log 2 saal kuch nahi sune wo kya aaj khak sunenge. Well as they say what goes around surely comes around one day. And ChannelV and all the people wronged him will face it one day some way or the other. There is Karma and there is proved and scientific Newtons Law. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Kisi dik se dekho. Lagne tumhe wali hai ekdin zaroor. You will surely face it.
Words. _/\_
Sanchi_HayMurKR IF-Dazzler
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
"Just One Question to you Cvs- WHO THE FREAKIN HELL WANTS TO SEE SARA'S OH-SO-FANTABULOUS-MOVES??????? Who?????? HEAR YOUR ANSWER: NONE! NO ONE" Ur This line was craked me xd ROFL ROFL Sara nara gaye ke chara ko solo denge bt jinhe dena chahiye unhe nhi dene bale Ermm They r promoting SA-REY Twitter FB nd every where Pinch

Go to top