Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MATSH Live Updates 30December2014 (Page 4)

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

God if Ranveer finds out that Chirkut tried to rape his Ishaani, he will go ballistic.

hope he does find out soon because I want him to love Ishaani and not hate her like he is doing tonight 
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusi

sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Originally posted by Marigold_09

poor ishani..Disapprove...
felt so sorry for her today...Unhappy

yes...Ouch..
but she herself put herself in this situation.never should have trusted Chiraag..when until now did Ranveer did not trust her...he had always trusted her more than anything...Unhappy
So she knows that Ranveer thinks that she did something with Chiraag...poor girl will not get a chance to tell Ranveer though...looks like she will all this time try to talk to him but will not get a chance too...and then in the party will feel more bad after what happens there...

Not sure what Baa is thinking though ...her expressions didn't look good to me...she better don't make matters much worse...Angry...

she's now going through ranvir's pain...Cry

poor girl...still is a kid by heart...not matured...and that's the reason everyone succeeds in manipulating her...

really felt sorry for her...Ouch

Sometimes I see myself in her...ok I'm not that dumb but I can kinda relate to her. It happens when you're so freaking loved and protected
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonataca

yes...Ouch..
but she herself put herself in this situation.never should have trusted Chiraag..when until now did Ranveer did not trust her...he had always trusted her more than anything...Unhappy
So she knows that Ranveer thinks that she did something with Chiraag...poor girl will not get a chance to tell Ranveer though...looks like she will all this time try to talk to him but will not get a chance too...and then in the party will feel more bad after what happens there...

Not sure what Baa is thinking though ...her expressions didn't look good to me...she better don't make matters much worse...Angry...

poor girl...still is a kid by heart...not matured...and that's the reason everyone succeeds in manipulating her...

Sometimes I see myself in her...ok I'm not that dumb but I can kinda relate to her. It happens when you're so freaking loved and protected

Yes for a gorl always loved and protected , does not learn the wicked ways of the world.  She will have to learn the hard way that we cannot trust any i e and every one . 
Feel so sorry for her 

sonataca

sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

yes...Ouch..

Yes for a gorl always loved and protected , does not learn the wicked ways of the world.  She will have to learn the hard way that we cannot trust any i e and every one . 
Feel so sorry for her 

I wanna thank you for these live updates Hug Big smile

Sutapasima

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

yes...Ouch..

Feel so sorry for her 

Sonata , you are welcome to the live updates 
I was enjoying this show so much so thought of sharing the fun with all the show lovers and also i teract with you all and also no one was writing the written updates 
So this LU was given to me by Artemisia /Illyria the forum DT 
I ak so happy you are liking it 
Hope we have great time together 

sonataca

sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

yes...Ouch..

Feel so sorry for her 

I was enjoying this show so much so thought of sharing the fun with all the show lovers and also i teract with you all and also no one was writing the written updates 

We will have lots of fun in the upcoming year too Big smile
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged

yes...Ouch..

Feel so sorry for her 

We will have lots of fun in the upcoming year too Big smile
Yeah of course Sonata
Looking fwd to that 
Big smile
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged