Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rukhi

It was worse on Ali !!! Upen got of lightly 

Yeah, true!  And the way BB kept saying "Freeze" in the BR was so pathetic!  Is this the kind of entertainment for which they got Ajaz and are getting the rest of new folks for?  This season just keeps getting worse with each passing week
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

RTF- jaisi ummeed thi waisa hi hua๐Ÿ˜† Gulati Sr. bakkhi nikla๐Ÿ˜† is baar mazaa ayega.. last season sab family members shareef the๐Ÿ˜† is baar phir bakkhi kaand

Last year task main Payal kucch Suna gayee thee to Maatey I think. And then Nigs came and overflow of aansoos ๐Ÿ˜† best was Andy's mom came and tied roli on everyone. Even Aukaat n Tanisha were in tears
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Amrita.

yeh aaj ke epi mein tha kya๐Ÿ˜•

They didnt show it.  Got the pic from FB
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Aur dekh NANHI Jo badnaam hui...woh kitna acha sabko hug karke gayi..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Tanna ko bolke gayi I am v happy ki aap logo ne apna relationship mend kar liya๐Ÿ˜†

auntyji toh puraa schizo behave kar rahi thi.. ye fb pe Nanhi ki koi alter ego Channi hain kya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† show mein inni udaarman thi.. aur fb pe baba re baba๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

classic case of abusing the anonymity that comes with social media๐Ÿ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Last year task main Payal kucch Suna gayee thee to Maatey I think. And then Nigs came and overflow of aansoos ๐Ÿ˜† best was Andy's mom came and tied roli on everyone. Even Aukaat n Tanisha were in tears

Payel ka khaas mujhe yaad nahi. .I clearly rem niggu n andy's mom๐Ÿ˜ƒ andy's mom was a darling
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

yeh best tha andy ki mom wala๐Ÿ˜Š
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

They didnt show it.  Got the pic from FB

thxs LG๐Ÿ˜Š

y they only show fights n planning plotting
aur bahut kuch telecast hi nahi karte
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Amrita.

thxs LG๐Ÿ˜Š

y they only show fights n planning plotting
aur bahut kuch telecast hi nahi karte

sahi mein yaar.  There are so many fun moments, wonder why they dont show us those.  Like the clipping that they showed yesterday, the movie that these folks made, it was so funny and nice to watch.  They should show more of such moments.  The fights/arguments are a pain to watch ๐Ÿคข
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

sahi mein yaar.  There are so many fun moments, wonder why they dont show us those.  Like the clipping that they showed yesterday, the movie that these folks made, it was so funny and nice to watch.  They should show more of such moments.  The fights/arguments are a pain to watch ๐Ÿคข

True
i hated the Tanna Upen part from today..So unnecessary and trivial .Likewise the Toursit, what the eff was tht ?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have heard Hanif is not Tanna's BF , its some other gujju Guy 
dont know the name