Happy anniversary to all my darling Rangrasiyans

Posted: 9 years ago
A year has flown by since Rangrasiya was launched.
A lovely show which gave us Parud and many more super characters.
I did not watch the show from the beginning but my journey out here during my short span of time has been wonderful. I made lovely friends who have become more than family to be, have cherished wonderful moments of RR and Parud moments, cried, cursed, blushed etc
Sadly the show is off air and I truly miss it. But we need to live with memories
So made a small collage and sharing it with you guys
Have a super duper new year and keep smiling

Happy Rangrasiya day guys
Mixed feeling seeing all characters in one collage
Excellent collage dear
U have chosen perfect pic for all
Specially the middle
Can we even forget that one 
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Prabha, I don't know why but seeing all the characters in the same collage is making me tear up.
----Edited----
It's been a year since we first met two sweet children both facing their own tragedies but found a moment to smile at each other at a bus stop.

It's been year since we first saw how the little girl blossomed into a charming young woman whose tragedy showed up only in her nightmares.

It's been a year since we saw the boy hardened into a ruthless officer who lives in his own personal hell.

We saw how destiny brought them together and nothin was ever the same. He became her shield and she his healing balm.

It's been a wonderful year with the Ranavats, the BSD and all the villains in between. A year filled with Tejawat's treachery, Dilsher's dialogues, Mohini's weather reports, Danveer's silence support, Samrat's sweetness, Maithili's wisdom, Sumer's misfires, Sunheri's bubbly charm, Aman's comradeship and so much more from the rest of them. Above all Parud romance which left us yearning for more.

Prabha, thank you for making this collage.Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
Yikes on IF after ages! Lol! Love the collage praba! Can't believe it's been Ayer since we saw PaRud on our screen for the first time.
Congrats to all RR fans!!!!
Missing the show
Happy Anniversary Praba and all the other RRians!! 
I'm happy that I watched RR.. A magical show which had sizzling chemistry!! 
RR was a show that had many hard working and talented actors.. Sanaya, Ashish, Ananya Khare, Geetanjali. ⭐️

Thanks for making the wonderful collage Praba! 😃

Originally posted by multimediaa

Happy Rangrasiya day guys
Mixed feeling seeing all characters in one collage
Excellent collage dear
U have chosen perfect pic for all
Specially the middle
Can we even forget that one 

Hey Mano darling
Thank you so much
Yeah while I as doing the collage itself it made me miss the show cos each character was well potrayed and very sad such a show went off air so soon and we have passed one year since it was launched.
I chose that Parud pic cos that pic made  many swoon and one of the best ever sequences in RR.

Originally posted by rithureuben

Prabha, I don't know why but seeing all the characters in the same collage is making me tear up.
----Edited----
It's been a year since we first met two sweet children both facing their own tragedies but found a moment to smile at each other at a bus stop.

It's been year since we first saw how the little girl blossomed into a charming young woman whose tragedy showed up only in her nightmares.

It's been a year since we saw the boy hardened into a ruthless officer who lives in his own personal hell.

We saw how destiny brought them together and nothin was ever the same. He became her shield and she his healing balm.

It's been a wonderful year with the Ranavats, the BSD and all the villains in between. A year filled with Tejawat's treachery, Dilsher's dialogues, Mohini's weather reports, Danveer's silence support, Samrat's sweetness, Maithili's wisdom, Sumer's misfires, Sunheri's bubbly charm, Aman's comradeship and so much more from the rest of them. Above all Parud romance which left us yearning for more.

Prabha, thank you for making this collage.

Hey rithu. How perfectly you have summed up RR. Superb dear. This is what I lack at hence made the collage to share my views. Glad u liked it.

Originally posted by Jaz1990

Yikes on IF after ages! Lol! Love the collage praba! Can't believe it's been Ayer since we saw PaRud on our screen for the first time.

Hey jazzy how are u dear? Yeah it has been ages since I have seen you around. Hope u had a super xmas and advance wishes for the new year
Thank you dear. Glad u liked it and yeah time has just flown by. One year since RR was lauched and we saw Parud. Sad the show is off air but then we have memories and we need to cherish it.
Originally posted by Anisha.

Congrats to all RR fans!!!!
Missing the show

Hey anisha. Hope u are doing good
Yeah missing the show loads and when u see the time it has flown by.
Sighs how I wish i could rewind time.