Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

Airlines on my Mind ~~Need SEASON 2

KBfanNo1 Goldie
KBfanNo1
KBfanNo1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Dear All Airlines Fans..

I have been in love with airlines since the day it was telecasted... and it has been a wonderful year 2014 ...with this show being aired.. Life was exciting and our love for Cap Akash, First Officer Ananya, Cap Rathod, Nats, CEO Himmanshoo and other casts kept on growing with each and every episode airing...

But my friends.. we are almost more than midway.. and the show will end soon.

We all real true fans .. need to make an impact to Star Plus and Directors of the show.. somehow convince them on following:

1. This is the BEST show ever made..
2. Cast ensemble is the best
3. We need SEASON 2 for sure with same CAST
4. We need proper and complete scenes for the remaining episodes. no rushed episodes and complete scenes.
5. Proper editing
6. Also show DIB as a smart powerful team..not to be fooled by one old man.
7. we need all 26 episodes.

I request each one of you.. to come forward lets join hands.. and flood SP with IF Articles for season 2 and tweet them daily.. for season 2.

They do read all our posts on IF and all our tweets.

if each one of us get together and do.. we can make an impact.. Remember Unity is strength...

Airlines is special show and we want season 2.

If you agree with me.. please join hands..

Also each one make one post daily on IF.. lets increase activity 3 times and bring airlines to top...and hit chaska meter as Anzum always says.. to increase rank of Yudi..

Believe me they will not even be nominated for awards.. the way things are moving now.

Thanks,
Charu

( Twitter Id : Yudifanno1)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subjsmmasrohinimaneeshayhmbigfancharutaakyafanRenessaPrincessnidhiiaruforarshisambagIshqDewaaniNandini6Nikhad003Pilu05debasree04Annika_IshqbaazJusticeDenied17

Princessnidhii Senior Member
Princessnidhii
Princessnidhii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hello friends
very well said charu di . I agree with all points u said

we need airlines season 2 with the same cast plus we need all the 26 episodes of this season..i have read it somewhere that airlines will end in January due to low ratings.. why the show has low ratings?? its the best show on tv. 
Really we need to tweet to SP.. that's a must. Airlines is a wonderful show. We can't let it go like this .

And also its very important that we increase our rank in IF. Activity level should really be increased. Airlines has never got a rank below 20. we should all work towards improving the rank. 
and yes some improvements must be done in the show like showing each scenes in depth and not leaving scenes complete and there should not be rush. 

Otherwise,Airlines is the best show ever Smile the storyline is so inspiring and the cast is wonderful

I feel proud to be a fan of airlines . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshacharutaKBfanNo1Pilu05

charuta Senior Member
charuta
charuta

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
 Very well said charu. I also agree with all your points. We need all the the 26 episodes of this season and love to watch season 2 with the same cast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsmmasKBfanNo1Pilu05

Pilu05 IF-Rockerz
Pilu05
Pilu05

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
obviously yaar ye bhi koi puchh ne wali batt hai ...
pehele tho puchhne wali batt hai ki ..."why airline end ?" if it is end then we want airline season 2...

fully agree with U Dear Charu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jsmmasKBfanNo1

yhmbigfan Groupbie
yhmbigfan
yhmbigfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Charu...well said...and Thanks for taking the initiative.

Airlines is certainly a welcome change from all the Saas-Bahu operas we are forced to watch daily.
At least ...it is...for people like me...or should I say...like us...who think a little bit differently and dare to dream beyond the kitchen and 4 walls of the house.

That's the reason...we have been watching Ananya Rawat...ever since the show began...and have come to a point...where I feel the makers of the show...the producers...the channel...or whosoever is responsible for giving us SHOCKS from time to time...that the show is winding up...or will before 26 episodes...come out and account for this nonsensical turn of events.

What more can i say...

But yes...posting our protests on the forum...and in whichever way in can...as also our opinions...should continue.

KBfanNo1Pilu05

Nikhad003 IF-Dazzler
Nikhad003
Nikhad003

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
yes charu di! we all are one :) and WE WANT A SEASON 2 WITH THE SAME CAST! Pls everyone help us pls! on both twitter and IF...twitter id nikhad

KBfanNo1Pilu05

Renessa Senior Member
Renessa
Renessa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I agree totally with you.. it was best show even with wonderful story line and great casts... This is a very unique show and Honestly i am madly in love with this show ... AIRLINES IS THE BEST SHOW & WE WANT SEASON 2 WITH THE SAME CAST.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfanNo1Pilu05ALUJNA21

akyafan Senior Member
akyafan
akyafan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
 I too love & mad fan of airlines from day one..
 I completely  agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfanNo1

Go to top