Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

ITS JUST A TRAILER !! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI...updated :) (Page 3)

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
SuperbThumbs Up hilarious as alwaysLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

SuperbThumbs Uphilarious as alwaysLOL

Tks jess Wink
hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
 That was one heck of a confrontation... because throughout the episode.. i was likeWackoi don't know whether to be happy that baba is finally getting his long time dueEvil Smile or feel annoyed because of DADA's new AVTAR...!! Same here ..Me too had the same feelings

and his elder son played him back with INTEREST EmbarrassedStar*and varad Dada...INDRAJITH SARKAR is waiting for youROFL*
Ha ha ha loved this line a looot Priya..Clap

And this one too
Tongue
pleashhhLOL baba acting all innocent and talking like backstabbing was his birthright only...cracked me upROFL and you don't need to doubt anji...varad is very much your son EmbarrassedLOL

And this one tooo..Wink

BABA as soon as reached AM... wants to transfer all his properties ...in shlok n jyothi's name...too late! LOLDada already started the game and even played Baba's game too...Dada pointing his shoes on NAs faceConfused very bad manners dada Dead

MALKUSH scenes might not have any relation with Aashlok..I am quite sure about that. Cv's are just giving some screen space to the Kirloskars and MalKush..That's allUnhappy

Lovely review dear..StarStarStarStar I enjoyed reading itBig smileBig smile

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

That was one heck of a confrontation... because throughout the episode.. i was likeWackoi don't know whether to be happy that baba is finally getting his long time dueEvil Smile or feel annoyed because of DADA's new AVTAR...!! <font color="#000099" size="3">Same here ..Me too had the same feelings</font><font size="3">

</font>and his elder son played him back with INTEREST EmbarrassedStar*and varad Dada...INDRAJITH SARKAR is waiting for youROFL*
<font size="3"><font color="#000099">Ha ha ha loved this line a looot Priya..Clap

And this one too</font>Tongue
</font>
pleashhhLOL baba acting all innocent and talking like backstabbing was his birthright only...cracked me upROFL and you don't need to doubt anji...varad is very much your son EmbarrassedLOL

<font size="3"><font color="#003399">And this one tooo..Wink</font></font>

BABA as soon as reached AM... wants to transfer all his properties ...in shlok n jyothi's name...too late! LOLDada already started the game and even played Baba's game too...Dada pointing his shoes on NAs faceConfused very bad manners dada Dead

<font color="#3300CC" size="3">MALKUSH scenes might not have any relation with Aashlok..I am quite sure about that. Cv's are just giving some screen space to the Kirloskars and MalKush..That's allUnhappy

Lovely review dear..Star I enjoyed reading itBig smileBig smile
</font>

Tks for ur lovely comm... and pointing out what you liked the most Big smile
So ur telling there's no connection btw ankush n ashlok...hmm we will see Confused
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
unres pg 1! Evil Smile

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

<font size="3">My vanilla pudding how did you write the reviewShockedi thought i ate you for lunch!D'ohLOL</font>
</div>

<div><font size="3">Now coming towards the review it was fabulous as usualThumbs Upwith your sweet dose of humour you know i can't digest my food without reading your humorous uptake!WinkLOL</font>

<font size="3">That was a really intense scene between NA and Varad it reminded me of bull fighting!Evil SmileNow now don't take me wrong,WinkLOLbut i could feel the sparks of rage flying from their nostrils<font color="#ff0000">(yeah invisible one, have a third eye, an evil one rememberEvil SmileLOL)</font></font>

<font size="3">Really liked that scene where Varad showed his feet to him,<font color="#ff0000">(ohh look at my brand new gucci shoes babaWinkLOL)</font>but humour aside i remembered Anjali just like that at his feet,OuchNA is getting his own taste of medicine now and that through his neglected son,Evil Smilekarma has really bitten him hard on his bum..., now i am not gonna repeat that wordWinkLOLother wise hottie daddy's fan will surely gonna kill me!LOL</font>

<font size="3">Paro baccha had hiccups really now the only thing is left now is their sad reunion paro baccha where r u , your devdas baba is wandering in the streets and howling at the moonLOL</font>

<font size="3">Precap: Baba goes flying and crash landed on his oopsLOLnot bum this time but on his front!WinkLOL</font>

<font size="3">And here the miniature NA closes the door shut on his face, welcome baba to the hell of your misdeeds, may you rot forever on your helplessnessEvil Smile</font>

No!you can't...I already ate u the very first day I met you... Evil Smile
Mahi..exactly me too remembered him saying anji is zero... nothing.. Blah blah Ouch he deserves it right?!
Brand new Gucci shoes LOL
Parody baccha Shocked did u noticed one thing.. I totally forgt ashlok ...in my review LOL that was repetitive LOL
Tks fr ur lovely comm choco pie Embarrassed

mahirmukhtar

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
PRIYA...srry for late reply...loved your Review  Absolutely. 
Loved the 400th Epic Twist...Ebp...which was ...Absolutely. ..gripping ..naibiting ...and intense. ...face off btw  ...BABA and True  Bachha  Varad...was simply mindblowing. 

Hats off to Samir and Manishji ...for brilliant performance. ...just strapping us in our seat's. ...with trepidation. ...and suspense ...That's  A Class Act ...priya ...simply Class.

Priya_ShrAvi

meerab... IF-Sizzlerz
meerab...
meerab...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Today's epi was mind boggling...
Loved daba scenes...lol
Loved your review...thanks for the beautiful postHug

Priya_ShrAvi

Go to top