Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

ITS JUST A TRAILER !! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI...updated :)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
whoa!! That was one heck of a confrontation... because throughout the episode.. i was likeWackoi don't know whether to be happy that baba is finally getting his long time dueEvil Smile or feel annoyed because of DADA's new AVTAR...!!whatever it might beLOL i thoroughly enjoyed the episode Big smile PAISAA VASOOL!! Two narcissists nailed it..CLASS APART !!BEST CENTURY TWIST!! LONG LIVE EBPBig smile

AS YOU SOW,SO SHALL U REAP Evil Smile
NIRANJAN AGNIHOTHRI got his due for all his hard working all his life Clap am so happy for him Smile Evil Smile yup baba was busy investing in manipulations, back stabbing, abusing etcetera... words fall short LOL and his elder son played him back with INTEREST EmbarrassedStar*and varad Dada...INDRAJITH SARKAR is waiting for youROFL* poor baba...his hands are full now,that he can't take it anymore!! but baba FYI ...it's just a trailer... MAIN PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI WinkLOL so the cat is out of the back... that Jr.Narcissist played well and taken over the business Evil Smile

BABA words fell on deaf ears Sleepy
After all initial shocking expression Shocked Confused Angry baba confronted Dada...who was busy straightening his hair and specs LOLand out of nowhere BABA said...I feel strange that your veins have my blood Confused come on someone show the mirror in front of niru...pleashhhLOL baba acting all innocent and talking like backstabbing was his birthright only...cracked me upROFL and you don't need to doubt anji...varad is very much your son EmbarrassedLOL

MALKUSH//
CVS are trying hard to draw parallels or convey something with this parallel bond/sign track... But sorry am not able to get the significance LOL but am still waiting for cvs to connect their track with ashlok's track Tongue

LIGHTS.. CAMERA.. ACTION!!
BABA as soon as reached AM... wants to transfer all his properties ...in shlok n jyothi's name...too late! LOLDada already started the game and even played Baba's game too...Dada pointing his shoes on NAs faceConfused very bad manners dada Dead

Hats off msnish Ji n samir for this class apart performance!

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 30 December 2014 at 8:27am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasravanthiangelstar98ifreader1neuchariaugust123Sajiiesameelvj3072hp_2006nandu_nanmahirmukhtarsrilotusakashavaniDEVU.NAIRElationdv19Dogan1potomacnim_vark.taddy1234bobbiedhillonmeerab...

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Agree pri
Super epi...super performance...loving this baba not the sad one...manishji is back with a bang

Only sad that aslokh scenes were short...instead of malkush they could hv shown aslokh...

Excellent epiClap

Edited by Dogan1 - 30 December 2014 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_nanPriya_ShrAvi

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
My vanilla pudding how did you write the review Shocked i thought i ate you for lunch! D'ohLOL

Now coming towards the review it was fabulous as usual Thumbs Up with your sweet dose of humour you know i can't digest my food without reading your humorous uptake! WinkLOL

That was a really intense scene between NA and Varad it reminded me of bull fighting! Evil Smile Now now don't take me wrong, WinkLOL but i could feel the sparks of rage flying from their nostrils (yeah invisible one, have a third eye, an evil one remember Evil SmileLOL)

Really liked that scene where Varad showed his feet to him, (ohh look at my brand new gucci shoes baba WinkLOL) but humour aside i remembered Anjali just like that at his feet, Ouch NA is getting his own taste of medicine now and that through his neglected son, Evil Smile karma has really bitten him hard on his bum..., now i am not gonna repeat that word WinkLOL other wise hottie daddy's fan will surely gonna kill me! LOL

Paro baccha had hiccups really now the only thing is left now is their sad reunion paro baccha where r u , your devdas baba is wandering in the streets and howling at the moonLOL

Precap: Baba goes flying and crash landed on his oops LOL not bum this time but on his front! WinkLOL

And here the miniature NA closes the door shut on his face, welcome baba to the hell of your misdeeds, may you rot forever on your helplessness Evil Smile

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 30 December 2014 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

august123SajiiePriya_ShrAvi

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Super review...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Awesome post pri...the epi indeed left me fully confushed...what a 360 degree turn in our sweet dada...
Agree that baba is getting a taste of his own medicine...
Hmm i think it is time for baba to escape from the show fully Winkas he cannot manage two schedulesLOL
But will miss hot daddy...
Agree pri even i thought they were trying to draw some parallels btw the two propety affairs bt dint understand even an inchLOLLOL
Kudos to manish ji and samir ji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarPriya_ShrAvi

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Awesome review Priya...
Kudos to manish and samir... Clap
wish ashlok scene was longer ...

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Agree pri
Super epi...super performance...loving this baba not the sad one...manishji is back with a bang

Only sad that aslokh scenes were short...instead of malkush they could hv shown aslokh...

Excellent epiClap

I just thoroughly enjoyed today's episode Big smile I think malkush scenes are there for a purpose Geekno aloos pls LOL

Dogan1

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Super review...

Tks DV Wink

Go to top