Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

EMERGENCY........ (ROFL) (Page 3)

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 6687

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Le aa gayi mei meri fireflyHug
          waah re aj to tu buncer pe bouncer diye ja rahi hai...inna lamba post???Wink Waise teri galti nahi hai aj episode tha hi itna fast and event waala..Wink
        tune sabke liye ek ek naam izaad kiya hai,even for that newcomer karamjali...to mukti aur alya ne kaunsa gunaah kar rakha hai Jo unko unhike naam se bulati hai re tu???LOLLOL Next time unka v promotion kar dena is department mei...my demand bass Silly
       aj ke episode ka star to Cabir tha..kya leta hai re wo Manik ki...ROFL
        waise cvs ne teri satchi sun li thank god...party and makeover dono..ek ke saath dusra free, free,free...ye cvs to tere popularity se sach me darr gayi re...they be like,
                "we should not underestimate the power of SIMMI"ROFL ROFL ROFL
yaara ye baba ke gharwaali (nandu) And baharwali (Karamjali) [temporary] to baba ko aur kuch nahi to actor bana hi denge...LOL
           And last and most important thing me parso se teri velagiri bohot miss karungi re meri Star..Star
           
    


Edited by Aliyagogoi - 30 December 2014 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15819

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
simmi-i think cv's are stalking uLOL
ur LU are treat to read!!will miss it wen u go to dubaiOuch
and ur side linesROFL
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _keertu_

simmi-i think cv's are stalking uLOL
ur LU are treat to read!!will miss it wen u go to dubaiOuch
and ur side linesROFL

awww dont worry its just a matter of 4-5 days n den m back... LOL

n hayyee bus aisi he apni kripa banaye rakhe yeh cvs... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_keertu_

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Joined: 19 April 2011
Posts: 9141

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the visual update. Made my day as I couldn't watch the episode on time. 
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Le aa gayi mei meri fireflyHug
          waah re aj to tu buncer pe bouncer diye ja rahi hai...inna lamba post???Wink Waise teri galti nahi hai aj episode tha hi itna fast and event waala..Wink
        tune sabke liye ek ek naam izaad kiya hai,even for that newcomer karamjali...to mukti aur alya ne kaunsa gunaah kar rakha hai Jo unko unhike naam se bulati hai re tu???LOLLOL Next time unka v promotion kar dena is department mei...my demand bass Silly
       aj ke episode ka star to Cabir tha..kya leta hai re wo Manik ki...ROFL
        waise cvs ne teri satchi sun li thank god...party and makeover dono..ek ke saath dusra free, free,free...ye cvs to tere popularity se sach me darr gayi re...they be like,
                "we should not underestimate the power of SIMMI"ROFL  ROFLROFL
yaara ye baba ke gharwaali (nandu) And baharwali (Karamjali) [temporary] to baba ko aur kuch nahi to actor bana hi denge...LOL
           And last and most important thing me parso se teri velagiri bohot miss karungi re meri Star..Star
           
    

heheheheh... chal demand accepted will think of der name too...

n @bold... hahahahahaha... nai re kya karu jinna pyaar mai cvs se karti hu shayad dikh gaya unhe islie meherbaan ho gaye hain... LOL

n haan mera balma is d best actor... ROFL

awww m gonna miss dis fun too but dont worry i will be back wid a bang... Wink
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

Thanks for the visual update. Made my day as I couldn't watch the episode on time. 
aww ur welcmx sweety ... waise d epi. is der on youtube now so uh can see it Big smile
sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 25240

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the hilarious update LOL
Excited for the party !
Manik Day Dreaming Nandu looking lovely and Cabir is awesome. That PaNi
Wink bit was so cheeky LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
mat jala inna baba........ ROFL.....

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: manan_flab   Replies: 49   Views: 4931

manan_flab 49 4931 27 December 2014 at 11:53pm by manan_flab
Manik Rofl!!

Author: backwithabang   Replies: 1   Views: 806

backwithabang 1 806 13 November 2014 at 6:53am by smiley_21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index