India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SP~ Ishita share their New Year plans

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Everyone loves to usher in the New Year with a positive and new outlook so that the coming year can be filled with good vibes. Our characters too are keen to bring in the New Year on a positive note.
STARONE.IN

Akshara says, "We will be bringing in the New Year with a family get together, we will have some traditional puja and prayers so that the coming year will be filled with peace and love for the entire family. We will also take Duggu to see the beautiful fireworks that are held near our home."

Ishita adds, "This year Adi will also be with us and hence it will be a double celebration. Raman is very happy to have both the kids around us and so am I. We may also go with the entire family for an outing to some nice place and spend quality time together this New Year."

Titu shares, "I always get together with my friends for the New Year celebrations and this time too I will be doing so. We light a few fire crackers and put on some interesting acts and plays, so that everyone in our neighbourhood can join in the celebrations. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun and masti this time too."

Nisha adds, "This New Year is going to be great as I am really looking forward to 2015. All of us cousins will come together and have a small party and make New Year resolutions. This year I hope Dolly di can join and we will also have Aman with us. There may also be a small New Year celebration at our Academy and I am looking forward to that."

New Year plans for our characters includes bonding with family and having a nice relaxing day.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramrupzgalDivSoumyaSAKIVIAM.Jayashree.NichussDivianTanz_Divz

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
tfs.
congracts for new colour buddy.

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged