9 [39.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Gave a 6 nimmy! Big smile

Wow today was varjan all the way, so intense, i can't describe the feelings that i had when i was watching them, it was like i was there seeing that debacle enfolding in front of me.

Really hats of to Manish ji and Samir for portraying such an intense scene, it was looking like the confrontation was real, such a superb and flawless acting by both of them.

Varad's every emotion, his control over his anger, his pain as each word was lashing him from the inside was evident from his face and niranjan was truly defeated now, the pain of betrayal was reflecting from his eyes...

All in all it was a very intense epi, kept me on the edge of my seat! Wink

Mahir, it was nailbiting and was standing during the entire epi, could not sit...Varad was o/s with his exp...esp when he flicked back his hair after the slap n spoke so softly that it sent chills in me...

Manish...hot daddy was in full form...his eyes said it all...was ready to strike back...like the snake he is...but now has been defanged...so essentially toothless. 

Varad enjoyed pulling one over his baba...ClapClap Yup a cracker...dhamaka...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Kareena-UK Goldie
Kareena-UK
Kareena-UK

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
What a dhamekedaar brilliant episode. Niranjan getting a taste of his own medicine. I HATE VARAD AND FAT NOSE SOJAL
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KareenaIPKKND2

What a dhamekedaar brilliant episode. Niranjan getting a taste of his own medicine. I HATE VARAD AND FAT NOSE SOJAL

Kareena, thanks for the rating. 

It is Varad's trun to be bad...and Sojal too will pay for her deeds along with Jaya...I hate her the most of the 3 of them. I am kind of liking Varad dada's bad guy act...

NA will be locked and will go cuckoo for sure.
Ashlokkifan Groupbie
Ashlokkifan
Ashlokkifan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I am probably in the minority zone , I was disappointed by the episode. I feel samir lacked the intensity and was wodden . Manish was amazing as usual . The confrontation scene btw baba and bacha was mindblowing , but this one felt blahhh to me. I think Samir is a good actor as a sidekick kind of roles , he does not have the ability to carry these kind of high dose voltage scenes ... and what kind blouse is Sojal wearing ... are PH walon pls get better tailors ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlokkifan

I am probably in the minority zone , I was disappointed by the episode. I feel samir lacked the intensity and was wodden . Manish was amazing as usual . The confrontation scene btw baba and bacha was mindblowing , but this one felt blahhh to me. I think Samir is a good actor as a sidekick kind of roles , he does not have the ability to carry these kind of high dose voltage scenes ... and what kind blouse is Sojal wearing ... are PH walon pls get better tailors ,

Thanks for the rating...
.yr opinion is most welcome... Samir is more subtle and not loud..that worked in his favor and he rocked according to me...

Manish aka Hot daddy was as always stupendous and nailed it perfectly.

That is sojal's special look...she wears velvet blouses with sheer sleeves...a new fashion trend.
She wears some lovely saris though.

Go to top