10 [43.48%]
9 [39.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazian

Wohoo nimmy varad and niru kept me glued to the screen...awesome scenes nims...
And precap omg omg baba deserves it bt even then i m feeling bad for niru donno yLOL
Must say samir is a perfect villian material tooClapAnd what to say about Manish sir he is already a Star
Blessed to be entertained by such talented cast

Shruthi...who hooo...what a cracker...pattaya kalapitanga...

u r feeling bad for baba after seeing today's epi and tom precap..wait till u see tom epi...then u will cry for him for sure...Cry  LOL

Samir was rocking as the suave soft spoken villain. Take a bow man...directorji  u too.

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by gkavya47

Ankush made an appearanceClap Clap Clap Clap TV serial heroine Mala don't want Ankush to get his property back she is in love with Ankush.I liked Varad's sitting posture the way he was showing shoes his shoes to NA was funnyLOL LOL LOL LOL.In precap Varad locked NA in his room

Kavya, I know u r happy but would have liked it if he n mala were given the miss today and more of Varjan or Ashlokanjali was shown...don't mean to hurt you but...they were jarring today...esp Mala with her lovey dovey talk and selfishness...

Loved dada's posture..lord of the house..master of the business...superb. Amazing precap.
If Ankush and Mala were not shown also I will be ok with it because it is a heated episode today.I loved Varad's posture I was laughing when he showed his shoe to NA it was so funnyROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.Ankush and Mala should be shown on thursday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarnim_var

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Excellent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave five nimmy
Episode was awesome...varad and NA rocked the epi with their fantabulous acting ...no doubts about itClap Happy to see manishji after a long long time...

But isn't it sad that aslokh being the leads were shown for half a second especially today...
Atleast they could hv shown aslokh instead do ankush and mala ...sorry for being mean but not acceptable for me...not wanting to sound negative at all... I loved the epi...minus one only for no aslokh...LOL

Congrats to the entire ebp team for completing 400 episodes...wishing long life for the show..

Excellent epi ...Waseem Ji nicely shotClap

Divya, I am speechless ... stunned...at dada's villain act...who was just superb as the soft spoken bad guy...kya scene tha...ufff...need time to get over it...

Hot Daddy yay...was Clap Clap Clap

did not mind the measly minute given to Ashlok...they will get their space...today was totally Varjan...Lovely.

Star

Hey nimmy

Soft spoken bad guy ! Correct name for dada !  He was calm and composed ...for sure he is NAs son...NA aslo never shouts but gets his work done ...
 Agree nimmy super duper epi it was...

Edited by Dogan1 - 30 December 2014 at 7:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarnim_var

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Gave a 6 nimmy! Big smile

Wow today was varjan all the way, so intense, i can't describe the feelings that i had when i was watching them, it was like i was there seeing that debacle enfolding in front of me.

Really hats of to Manish ji and Samir for portraying such an intense scene, it was looking like the confrontation was real, such a superb and flawless acting by both of them.

Varad's every emotion, his control over his anger, his pain as each word was lashing him from the inside was evident from his face and niranjan was truly defeated now, the pain of betrayal was reflecting from his eyes...

All in all it was a very intense epi, kept me on the edge of my seat! Wink

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 30 December 2014 at 9:22am

nim_var

sara222 Senior Member
sara222
sara222

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
superb episode, vared is really cheap, but aashlok scene less
jia.astk IF-Dazzler
jia.astk
jia.astk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the review Nimmy. I am sure Samir.Hot daddy must have rocked the epi today.
Hearty congratulations to the entire team of IPKKND EBP who stood against all the odds and negativity and let their work speak for them. Especially Avinash and Shrenu as they are the torch bearers of the show even with the rumors surrounding them, like the way they kept their cool and how they have handled it so far.
They brought life to Shlok & Astha...these roles r forever etched in the hearts of audience. I hope the whole team continue to enthrall the audience with the same zeal they have done since the beginning of the series.

Wish you and all forum mates a very happy & properous new year 2015.

Wish the same to the entire EBP team.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaninim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia.astk

Thanks for the review Nimmy. I am sure Samir.Hot daddy must have rocked the epi today.
Hearty congratulations to the entire team of IPKKND EBP who stood against all the odds and negativity and let their work speak for them. Especially Avinash and Shrenu as they are the torch bearers of the show even with the rumors surrounding them, like the way they kept their cool and how they have handled it so far.
They brought life to Shlok & Astha...these roles r forever etched in the hearts of audience. I hope the whole team continue to enthrall the audience with the same zeal they have done since the beginning of the series.

Wish you and all forum mates a very happy & properous new year 2015.

Wish the same to the entire EBP team.

Glad you stopped by Jia. 

Watch today's epi if you haven't. They simply rocked and both understood the power of the other, esp NA...he is truly a venomous snake when crossed...but then his threats are just empty like the rest of him now...truly high drama. Samir as the soft spoken son who does not want to insult his baba was just brilliant. His face said it all, the disgust, the anger, the longing and the denial of his rightful place was just...Star

Hope the team continues to keep us in thrall..in the coming days too. 

Happy New Year to you too and thanks for the wishes. 

jia.astk

Go to top