9 [39.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
loved d 400th epis, thanks CVs for this dhamakedaar episode. ..and thankuu sooo much for not showing Apsara today Dancing

Hey Asher, 

rocking heh...superb yaar. My eyes were glued to the tv screen. so riveting and Hot Daddy was ..words fail me... Samir was so cool and the way he spoke softly to his baba in the office...a standing ovation for these two...

Yup...she who must not be named will have double time screen time tom...do not even mention her... the most irritating pest.

anu.shravi Senior Member
anu.shravi
anu.shravi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
its an excellent episodeClapClap Great episode and a big surprise on the 400th day.
Baba-Dada face off was brilliantStarStarStar wow..NA realized he became bakraLOL well NA deserves this. But Dada i hate youAngry
even though Aashlok was shown for a minute I truly glued to TVBig smile Loved the BG music for our new villianWink
Hates off to Manishji and Samir for their tremendous performanceStarStarStar
Congratz to the whole team for hitting 400StarStarStar and a special bow to my lovely Shrenu and AvinashStarStarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I will watch once back to  home!!!!
  waiting to exciting confrontation of baba/ dada!!!
 equally a bit disappointed -  not having ASHLOK- ROM!!!

nim_var

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
6 Nimmy excellent jhatka given bady varad to niru. like someone has blasted on his baldy head. excellent faceoof between them and sameer showed his talent superbly. he is gloating for his victory. varad gave him respect bar baar . 1 month he struggled for it and the way he sat behind niru with his folded legs is like i whisitled.  then baba could have sensed his aks in him. tomorrow baba will be caged. still long way to go for niru to repent for his deeds. he will escape and search for slok. that may be covered in paper so that asli will search for him. we will get phataka episode on newyear too. EBP is back with bang again. slok is getting vibes of niru. marvellous episode and direction by waseemji.

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

I will watch once back to  home!!!!
  waiting to exciting confrontation of baba/ dada!!!
 equally a bit disappointed -  not having ASHLOK- ROM!!!

Swathya, 

Actually I wanted the whole epi to be focused only on Vajran..that would have been totally awesome...they ruled for the first two breaks then we got all the other teeny tiny scenes. I would not have minded had they not shown Ashlokanjali today...but considering they are the pillars, they were shown briefly...no chance of romance ..at all...too much drama and betrayal and showdown going on...brilliantly directed. 

will wait to read yr commens after u watch the epi.
Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I think baba will escape and land up in Mumbai and kavya will let Anjali and tiny know about baba...and they will start searching for him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaninim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave five nimmy
Episode was awesome...varad and NA rocked the epi with their fantabulous acting ...no doubts about itClap Happy to see manishji after a long long time...

But isn't it sad that aslokh being the leads were shown for half a second especially today...
Atleast they could hv shown aslokh instead do ankush and mala ...sorry for being mean but not acceptable for me...not wanting to sound negative at all... I loved the epi...minus one only for no aslokh...LOL

Congrats to the entire ebp team for completing 400 episodes...wishing long life for the show..

Excellent epi ...Waseem Ji nicely shotClap

Divya, I am speechless ... stunned...at dada's villain act...who was just superb as the soft spoken bad guy...kya scene tha...ufff...need time to get over it...

Hot Daddy yay...was Clap Clap Clap

did not mind the measly minute given to Ashlok...they will get their space...today was totally Varjan...Lovely.

Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

Ankush made an appearanceClap Clap Clap Clap TV serial heroine Mala don't want Ankush to get his property back she is in love with Ankush.I liked Varad's sitting posture the way he was showing shoes his shoes to NA was funnyLOL LOL LOL LOL.In precap Varad locked NA in his room

Kavya, I know u r happy but would have liked it if he n mala were given the miss today and more of Varjan or Ashlokanjali was shown...don't mean to hurt you but...they were jarring today...esp Mala with her lovey dovey talk and selfishness...

Loved dada's posture..lord of the house..master of the business...superb. Amazing precap.

Go to top