Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

VARJAN ALL THE WAY (Page 2)

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

shruthi, u were able to do the WU. I am still not able to gather my thoughts it was so mind blowing. LOL

Varad is superb villain material. just rocked it MAN. Clap

Agree nims he was superb today...And about the WU it was something from my side for forum activityEmbarrassed

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazian

Originally posted by gkavya47

I liked Ankush and Mala scene she is in love with AnkushEmbarrassed.I loved that scene when Varad was pointing his shoe to NAROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ha ha ha kavya the more i got angry when those two appeared on the screen the more i was happy for u...lucky gal u got ur princecharming todayWink
Yes I got my prince charming today you got angry because it was a heated episode and Ankush and Mala appeared

Edited by gkavya47 - 30 December 2014 at 6:40am
crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged

I liked Ankush and Mala scene she is in love with AnkushEmbarrassed.I loved that scene when Varad was pointing his shoe to NAROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ha ha ha kavya the more i got angry when those two appeared on the screen the more i was happy for u...lucky gal u got ur princecharming todayWink
Yes I got my prince charming today you got angry because it was a heated episode and Ankush and Mala appeared

Ha ha ha yes kavya...i did not want them today...a bit more of aashlok would have made me more happy...chal chod i m happy for uBig smile
gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Ha ha ha yes kavya...i did not want them today...a bit more of aashlok would have made me more happy...chal chod i m happy for uBig smile
Thank you that you are happy for me
crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Thank you that you are happy for me

Aww..u are welcome buddy
Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Nice postThumbs Up
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
nice post
crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Nice postThumbs Up

Thank u jessiTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index