Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

dumb diandra ditched her real friends (Page 8)

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forks

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Is she really pregnant? Confused

As for that tirade against Tanna and Upen, it was just so stupid and senseless.. 

ho sakta hai. they did so many bathroom leelas so possible Wink

Sorry but i Don't see how this is funny.

who said its funny? i just said its quite possible Stern Smile

I was going to reply the sameSmile It was  a genuine question.. Can't see any other reason for her nautanki today.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forks

Navjia Senior Member
Navjia
Navjia

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tv666

pagal diandra...  tanna was right today when she said Di ko bataya gaya hai kya bolna.

If Tanna said this - Then Di was right , Tanna was never a true friend of Diandra. Else Tanna would know Diandra won't just say anything just cuz she was told to do so.

Maybe because she was a friend of diandra and that is the reason she said it? 

See, you may not like Karishma or Upen, neither do I. But point is, that both supported Diandra in everything during her stay in bigg boss. Diandra claiming to be hurt? Everyone is TOTALLY forgetting that after that nomination, Salman pointed out in WKW that Renee and Karishma said the same thing in the confession room, which was if they can save themselves. Tab Diandra soh rahi thi? She could've reacted then and there, she sees the wrong in it now? This is the only reason that I thought how stupid and fake that was. If you say diandra isn't the kind of person to be made something, you also have to agree that she isn't the kind of person to be "hurt" and pissed off at such a thing. 
And in the end, when karishma did give someone's name it was hers only. Either she was paid, or she is just blindly in love with gautam and wants to support him at any cost. Upen and karishma may be annoying or irritating, but they supported Di and stood by her the whole time. So yep she did ditch them!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta..Sakura..forks

vrushap Senior Member
vrushap
vrushap

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Until gautam said in that press conference that there was some sort of attraction, she was bitching about gautam. And now, 360 change in opinion.
Upen was taking her side! and now she was rude to him.
Shes a good girl but what she did in today's episode was not good!

Edited by vrushap - 31 December 2014 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta..Sakura..forks

forks IF-Rockerz
forks
forks

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Originally posted by tv666

pagal diandra...  tanna was right today when she said Di ko bataya gaya hai kya bolna.

If Tanna said this - Then Di was right , Tanna was never a true friend of Diandra. Else Tanna would know Diandra won't just say anything just cuz she was told to do so.

Maybe because she was a friend of diandra and that is the reason she said it? 

See, you may not like Karishma or Upen, neither do I. But point is, that both supported Diandra in everything during her stay in bigg boss. Diandra claiming to be hurt? Everyone is TOTALLY forgetting that after that nomination, Salman pointed out in WKW that Renee and Karishma said the same thing in the confession room, which was if they can save themselves. Tab Diandra soh rahi thi? She could've reacted then and there, she sees the wrong in it now? This is the only reason that I thought how stupid and fake that was. If you say diandra isn't the kind of person to be made something, you also have to agree that she isn't the kind of person to be "hurt" and pissed off at such a thing. 
And in the end, when karishma did give someone's name it was hers only. Either she was paid, or she is just blindly in love with gautam and wants to support him at any cost. Upen and karishma may be annoying or irritating, but they supported Di and stood by her the whole time. So yep she did ditch them!

well said. esp @ bold so true
..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
She came, pleaded for Gauti's love, and tossed aside genuine friends Thumbs Down She basically showed the world what a big / pathetic DOORMAT she is Big smile LOL

TheBigTamasha

flash123 Groupbie
flash123
flash123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

diandra says she is upset and MAJORLY HURT with tanna because tanna lied about saving diandra when infact she wanted to save no one or something like that. i mean what a SILLY reason to be upset and hurt over. gautam has said much more worse things about her yet she has forgiven him and is all gushing over him now. upen who always stood by her, she told to shut up and stay out of gaudis matters. HOW RUDE! just for this loser gautam she ditched her real friends, and when gautam leaves bb house i'm sure he wont even give her a second look.

and on twitter shes claiming shes seen ALL 100 episodes and thats the reason for her changed views. well in the 2 weeks or so that shes been evicted, its impossible to have watched 100hr worth of episodes. so dont understand her sudden change. maybe bb has paid her to do this. Dead

seriouslyyy i was thinking the same...that was the mossst funny thing of the episode... kah gautum nay diandra ko openly ditch kia... its ok... and tanna nay name thora dair say lia sooo she is vamp... i think she was out of her mind and planted by Salman to irritate and tease karishma and goody goody of baby gautum... how stupiddd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Navjia..Sakura..

flash123 Groupbie
flash123
flash123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
1 more ting only tanna said bad things about others jabkah p3g said most stupid things about others unn kay poll kiu nahe kholay baher kay logo nay... alll these things r planted by salman khan ...his stupid ego against karishma and upen... 

..Sakura..

Go to top