Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
pagal diandra... tanna was right today when she said Di ko bataya gaya hai kya bolna...
maybe the producers told diandra if she says all this, she'll get another chance at halla bol extnsion... who knows
Edited by tv666 - 9 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tv666

pagal diandra...  tanna was right today when she said Di ko bataya gaya hai kya bolna.

If Tanna said this - Then Di was right , Tanna was never a true friend of Diandra. Else Tanna would know Diandra won't just say anything just cuz she was told to do so.
forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Is she really pregnant? πŸ˜•

As for that tirade against Tanna and Upen, it was just so stupid and senseless.. 

ho sakta hai. they did so many bathroom leelas so possible πŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forks

ho sakta hai. they did so many bathroom leelas so possible πŸ˜‰

Sorry but i Don't see how this is funny.
forks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

Sorry but i Don't see how this is funny.

who said its funny? i just said its quite possible 😳
forks thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv666

pagal diandra... tanna was right today when she said Di ko bataya gaya hai kya bolna...
maybe the producers told diandra if she says all this, she'll get another chance at halla bol extnsion... who knows

i think shes coming back for halla bol too because on twitter now she is saying there is huge surprise she will give new year. lets see
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forks

who said its funny? i just said its quite possible 😳

I was going to reply the same😊 It was  a genuine question.. Can't see any other reason for her nautanki today.. 
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

If Tanna said this - Then Di was right , Tanna was never a true friend of Diandra. Else Tanna would know Diandra won't just say anything just cuz she was told to do so.

Maybe because she was a friend of diandra and that is the reason she said it? 

See, you may not like Karishma or Upen, neither do I. But point is, that both supported Diandra in everything during her stay in bigg boss. Diandra claiming to be hurt? Everyone is TOTALLY forgetting that after that nomination, Salman pointed out in WKW that Renee and Karishma said the same thing in the confession room, which was if they can save themselves. Tab Diandra soh rahi thi? She could've reacted then and there, she sees the wrong in it now? This is the only reason that I thought how stupid and fake that was. If you say diandra isn't the kind of person to be made something, you also have to agree that she isn't the kind of person to be "hurt" and pissed off at such a thing. 
And in the end, when karishma did give someone's name it was hers only. Either she was paid, or she is just blindly in love with gautam and wants to support him at any cost. Upen and karishma may be annoying or irritating, but they supported Di and stood by her the whole time. So yep she did ditch them!
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Until gautam said in that press conference that there was some sort of attraction, she was bitching about gautam. And now, 360 change in opinion.
Upen was taking her side! and now she was rude to him.
Shes a good girl but what she did in today's episode was not good!
Edited by vrushap - 9 years ago
forks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bigg_boss8

Maybe because she was a friend of diandra and that is the reason she said it? 

See, you may not like Karishma or Upen, neither do I. But point is, that both supported Diandra in everything during her stay in bigg boss. Diandra claiming to be hurt? Everyone is TOTALLY forgetting that after that nomination, Salman pointed out in WKW that Renee and Karishma said the same thing in the confession room, which was if they can save themselves. Tab Diandra soh rahi thi? She could've reacted then and there, she sees the wrong in it now? This is the only reason that I thought how stupid and fake that was. If you say diandra isn't the kind of person to be made something, you also have to agree that she isn't the kind of person to be "hurt" and pissed off at such a thing. 
And in the end, when karishma did give someone's name it was hers only. Either she was paid, or she is just blindly in love with gautam and wants to support him at any cost. Upen and karishma may be annoying or irritating, but they supported Di and stood by her the whole time. So yep she did ditch them!

well said. esp @ bold so true