dumb diandra ditched her real friends

Posted: 9 years ago
     diandra says she is upset and MAJORLY HURT with tanna because tanna lied about saving diandra when infact she wanted to save no one or something like that. i mean what a SILLY reason to be upset and hurt over. gautam has said much more worse things about her yet she has forgiven him and is all gushing over him now. upen who always stood by her, she told to shut up and stay out of gaudis matters. HOW RUDE! just for this loser gautam she ditched her real friends, and when gautam leaves bb house i'm sure he wont even give her a second look.

and on twitter shes claiming shes seen ALL 100 episodes and thats the reason for her changed views. well in the 2 weeks or so that shes been evicted, its impossible to have watched 100hr worth of episodes. so dont understand her sudden change. maybe bb has paid her to do this. 🤢
Did he lip locked Gulti again ???
Originally posted by forks

diandra says she is upset and MAJORLY HURT with tanna because tanna lied about saving diandra when infact she wanted to save no one or something like that. i mean what a SILLY reason to be upset and hurt over. gautam has said much more worse things about her yet she has forgiven him and is all gushing over him now. upen who always stood by her, she told to shut up and stay out of gaudis matters. HOW RUDE! just for this loser gautam she ditched her real friends, and when gautam leaves bb house i'm sure he wont even give her a second look.

and on twitter shes claiming shes seen ALL 100 episodes and thats the reason for her changed views. well in the 2 weeks or so that shes been evicted, its impossible to have watched 100hr worth of episodes. so dont understand her sudden change. maybe bb has paid her to do this. 🤢

At bold - Diandra has said even worse things about Gautam and they both came clean about it with each other. It does hurt more when a good friend lies after you confide in them and betrays your trust rahter an ex-enemy who comes clean about all the bad he has said and done and comes out to be honest friend later.

Never after Diandra leaving did Gautam Bad mouth her - even when she was the only reason why Salman who used to support Gautam stopped supporting. SO please think over your analysis of Diandra being Dumb. I think this was the smartest she ever thought!
All scripted bb told her to tell she did. Stupid lady.
Originally posted by forks

surely... bb has paid her or salman has forced her 😉   she wants everyone to believe all this 😕  if others can see how she was used & thrown, its absurd that she doesnt... and that after her claim of watching all episodes 😉  aisa kaunsa diandra jaap kara tha gautam ne in those episodes 😆 if anything he had only bad mouthed her 😉  bb zoron se lage hue hain apne munna ko jitane mein...
Originally posted by smallwonder

surely... bb has paid her or salman has forced her 😉   she wants everyone to believe all this 😕  if others can see how she was used & thrown, its absurd that she doesnt... and that after her claim of watching all episodes 😉  aisa kaunsa diandra jaap kara tha gautam ne in those episodes 😆 if anything he had only bad mouthed her 😉  bb zoron se lage hue hain apne munna ko jitane mein...

exactly. plus he got 2 letters from outside. yayyy more outside info for their fav gauti 🤢
Originally posted by Natkat

All scripted bb told her to tell she did. Stupid lady.

If  you believe this  - then I am going to have to assume you haven't watched the show from the beginning at all. This woman can't be made to do things she doesn't and can't be stopped from doing things she does.

Moreover, even before she was supposed to come back she had started supporting gautam following up with everything that happened thus far.
BB payment Rok dega 
ye sab kehna Diandra ki majboori hai
Originally posted by smallwonder

If we are going to operate on such ridiculous theories of her being paid to say this then how do we explain her pro-gautam tweets from way before her re-entrance?

Moreover she was happy right after the press conference day when Gautam admitted he was attracted and that they will meet outside and see things after leaving the show. PLUS majority of BB watchers who support Gautam have felt the same as she does said today! So its all about prespective - OURS is going to win

GAUTAM FTW😉
Edited by sha1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Love-u-all

Did he lip locked Gulti again ???

😆 gautli was prob shitting his pants when he saw diandra fearing she'll liplock him again. but dyan disappointed no liplock :(