me and gautam r good friends not couple

Posted: 9 years ago
Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13  

@hamzazafar786 for the last time - GG n I are not a couple! V just like eachother n are good friends!!!!

Phew!!!! shukar hai - kyuki mujhe Diandra bhabhi kabhi kabool nahi thi
According to dictionary definition a couple means " two people who are married or otherwise closely associated romantically or sexually.". So Diandra is right as they just kissed in bathroom ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† How much has Diandra been paid to come back and make Gulati's image better so they can crown him a winner without looking like a joke?
Originally posted by sha1

Phew!!!! shukar hai - kyuki mujhe Diandra bhabhi kabhi kabool nahi thi

True She is and will remain as the worst nightmare ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sakina3

πŸ˜† How much has Diandra been paid to come back and make Gulati's image better so they can crown him a winner without looking like a joke?

free bathroom in Gulatis complex
Originally posted by Sakina3

why bb will pay to make anybody image betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...gaulati toh waha servent haiπŸ˜†bb jab dekho usko kisi na kisi na servant bana deta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†all they want is conterversy...diandra said same what she has been saying from long time on twitter
LOL i think that was obvious the day he flat out ditched her and asked her to maintain distance πŸ€£  This announcement is more for herself than us  πŸ˜† Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
how many good friends locked themselves shamelessly in Bathroom ?
Originally posted by Chingaari

free bathroom in Gulatis complex

🀣