Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

Tell me about it, nothing worse than whiny Mcwhinersons crying hoarse about the bashing Sonam gets when they've gone out of their way to diss other actresses with far worse and their fans. They're above reporting so called posts against their fandom but have no qualms whining about it here and dragging it across every topic.

And just for the record, DP has been called worse for that one that one pic of hers alone without makeup circulating since 2008 as has Kat received worse flak for her filler lips. What's so extra vitriolic about this thread..
Then again no point expecting logic from those who can't even tell the difference between bashing celebs and fan-groups, the same go on endlessly with the cleavage fans jaap and expect bouquets in return.

I swear I thought people on this forum are kinda blind at one point.
I thought I was the only seeing the constant crying and whinnying that happens in every thread about the same shit..
Then the same people think they hot and happening..
I mean HELLOOO people..

Edited by KifPaulholic - 9 years ago
WOW...It's the same set of population getting irked, wonder why 😆

--------

My favorite character: "Marjeena" from Ali baba Aur Chaalis Chor. All she needed were few smart hassle free tactics. And everyone knows how it ends, her having the last laugh watching the 40 chor get burnt in the hot sizzling oil...😉
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

On the other hand , i think Sonam has all the credentials to qualify for an excellent subject in the matter .. ⭐️ 

Haha yeah she's quite an interesting case study but there's tons of other ones too; Hrtik Roshan, Rakhi Sawant, Kangana, Ameesha Patel, KRK, Priyanka etc are really interesting too. 

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This topic is closed for review. The DTs will review and take the necessary action. An updated note will be posted once review is complete

BWF DT

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This topic will remain closed due to the bashing/namecalling of members and involvement of actresses who have nothing to do with the thread in question.

BWF DT