Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Lol Eraser don't waste ur expertise on Sonam. 

On the other hand , i think Sonam has all the credentials to qualify for an excellent subject in the matter .. β­οΈ 
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Its so funny how here whiners are always the ones accusing others of whining ! πŸ˜†.. its highly consistent I must say.. πŸ˜†

Keep crying about how you got reported & showered with warning PMs for this & that , coz people opposing your views were definitely spared , right ?  πŸ˜†..

Tell me about it, nothing worse than whiny Mcwhinersons crying hoarse about the bashing Sonam gets when they've gone out of their way to diss other actresses with far worse and their fans. They're above reporting so called posts against their fandom but have no qualms whining about it here and dragging it across every topic.

And just for the record, DP has been called worse for that one that one pic of hers alone without makeup circulating since 2008 as has Kat received worse flak for her filler lips. What's so extra vitriolic about this thread..
Then again no point expecting logic from those who can't even tell the difference between bashing celebs and fan-groups, the same go on endlessly with the cleavage fans jaap and expect bouquets in return.

Edited by AllonsyGeronimo - 9 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ev4r-

SO MUCH HATRED. πŸ₯±

And you call this 'sane'.

I better be an insane person then instead of bullying a celebrity behind a keyboard. πŸ˜ƒ

Well then be one

But don't force others to join the bandwagon

You are very mahan and we are morons who bully a celeb who bullies a million others by passing obnoxious remarks on them on national television

All good? Cut the crap now, shall we?
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guess Sonam should take just one thing home from all of this

that actors in art films choose to let the camera see them in a way that she clearly wouldn't- and they're completely okay with that.

BOOM πŸ‘
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Just because I would date Sonam, should not mean I'm a guy. πŸ˜†

MEB - I saw your post. I'll play hard to get.

I would never have figured you were. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Just because I would date Sonam, should not mean I'm a guy. πŸ˜†

MEB - I saw your post. I'll play hard to get.

I completely agree there. For the record- That was NEVER why I thought you were a man. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

Tell me about it, nothing worse than whiny Mcwhinersons crying hoarse about the bashing Sonam gets when they've gone out of their way to diss other actresses with far worse and their fans. They're above reporting so called posts against their fandom but have no qualms whining about it here and dragging it across every topic. 

And just for the record, DP has been called worse for that one that one pic of hers alone without makeup circulating since 2008 as has Kat received worse flak for her filler lips. What's so extra vitriolic about this thread.. 
Then again no point expecting logic from those who can't even tell the difference between bashing celebs and fan-groups, the same go on endlessly with the cleavage fans jaap and expect bouquets in return. 

Oh wait , just wait , now the accusations of being spineless & firing from someone else's shoulders are on its way for me .. πŸ€£

Like i said before, the whiners just need a reason & the kind of logic they apply to get back at you is out of this world ! -delusion &  oxymoron combined .. β­οΈ

I remember voicing my annoyance with the insane Deepika bashing right when i entered this forum 116571368  ; my tiff with the whiny cry babies happened after that & when i again took a stand against Deepika-bashing, all of a sudden it was made out to be a scheme for getting back at a member or two ( as if πŸ˜†) .. the coincidence was that the whiny cry babies turned out to be the most whiny Deepika bashers πŸ˜†..

They accuse others (who take on them single handedly)  of  seeking help when the truth is they cant face any one on their own , its either their exclusive whiny group ganging up or they are busy forming associations with rival celeb fans .. now who is trying to fire from whose shoulders here ? & who is spineless ?..πŸ˜†

They accuse others of obsessing & writing essays  when they have 100s of pages of CCs dedicated to obsessing over certain members here (including fan fictions , which i liked BTW ) .. πŸ˜†

The most ridiculous logic so far has been " dude how come you 'like' my posts when we are enemies ?.. dont you have any self respect ?" 🀣  i mean juveniles ko bhi sharm aa jaye aise bandoan se .. πŸ˜† .. they lack the maturity to understand that for most (sensible/mature) people , their equation with the post maker does not determine whether they should 'like'  or 'dislike' posts, some people unlike you are capable of thinking beyond personal grudges when it comes to 'liking' a post.. and the funny part is, they accuse others of holding grudges ! πŸ€£

Seriously the whiny cry babies are toppers in  #DelusionalLogic101 .. πŸ€£
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
^ Woah, too many instances of double standards to take and are rife cos almost every thread is hijacked with that infestation since months, they never throw the towel in.
Its been several months since that TOI incident yet the term cleavage fan to describe her fans continues today and they're crying cos there's retaliation. Is there anything remotely on the level of demeaning as 'cleavage fans' used to describe Sonam fans here?!

They call for objectivity to be seen here when it suits them, it goes tel lene when it comes to the rival and they want exemption from warnings when practically everyone has one these days for the barmiest reasons. They want their cake and eat it too in every given scenario.  😳
This post..
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so what is the conclusion and moral of this thread ??πŸ˜†