Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
^^ yes I "liked" the post ..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Why can't you ? Not on twitter ? I bet she'll be ecstatic considering she was insecure of those artsy actors πŸ˜†

Nope not on twitter :(
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sharpener

πŸ˜†Can someone tweet these pictures to her and suggest that she is now qualified for art films?

Even Stating the obvious won't go through Sonam's thick head. πŸ˜†
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Dexter, the thickness is reduced to half now that the make up is no longer there.πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .King-Of-Kings

Dexter, the thickness is reduced to half now that the make up is no longer there.πŸ˜†

Ahh and there we have our new scientific equation. 1/2 of brain thickness = 0 makeup. πŸ˜†
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ahh and there we have our new scientific equation. 1/2 of brain thickness = 0 makeup. πŸ˜†

*head(or face rather, to be precise)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by .King-Of-Kings - 9 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail

Haha Xeta, I missed your comments so much! There's a reason she told the photographer to delete the pics, she knew she didn't look good, hence all those pissed off expressions. She just pretends to act oblivious but she is aware of everything. 

As a counsellor, it's easy to pick up how dis/functional a person's ego is. IMO, Sonam's got a dysfunctional ego, hence her defense mechanisms are always up high to cover up her insecurities. You just gotta watch that one episode of KWK with her dad to see all those defense mechanisms (delusions of grandeur, projection, denial, distortion).  Albeit to a much lesser degree, Kareena displayed this behaviour a few years ago and I think PC will go Sonam's way too if her career dips down more. 

In contrast, Anushka was insecure for a while BUT her ego was pretty functional, she barely tried to cover up neither did she act oblivious, in fact she always acknowledged her insecurities (sometimes a bit too much hehe), but still, her ego is quite healthy.  

Popular culture is always of great interest to mental health professionals. I had a few profs who would always give examples of celebs to explain behavioural theories. I think that's what I'm gonna do if I ever teach or practice in India, gotta take advantage of all the time I spend on this forum πŸ˜†

Sharpener thumbnail
Originally posted by: .King-Of-Kings

πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

Then RTH wonders why everyone thinks she is a dude πŸ˜†

Just because I would date Sonam, should not mean I'm a guy. πŸ˜†

MEB - I saw your post. I'll play hard to get.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sharpener

Haha Xeta, I missed your comments so much! There's a reason she told the photographer to delete the pics, she knew she didn't look good, hence all those pissed off expressions. She just pretends to act oblivious but she is aware of everything. 

As a counsellor, it's easy to pick up how dis/functional a person's ego is. IMO, Sonam's got a dysfunctional ego, hence her defense mechanisms are always up high to cover up her insecurities. You just gotta watch that one episode of KWK with her dad to see all those defense mechanisms (delusions of grandeur, projection, denial, distortion).  Albeit to a much lesser degree, Kareena displayed this behaviour a few years ago and I think PC will go Sonam's way too if her career dips down more. 

In contrast, Anushka was insecure for a while BUT her ego was pretty functional, she barely tried to cover up neither did she act oblivious, in fact she always acknowledged her insecurities (sometimes a bit too much hehe), but still, her ego is quite healthy.  

Popular culture is always of great interest to mental health professionals. I had a few profs who would always give examples of celebs to explain behavioural theories. I think that's what I'm gonna do if I ever teach or practice in India, gotta take advantage of all the time I spend on this forum πŸ˜†

Lol Eraser don't waste ur expertise on Sonam.