Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Preeti 🤗...thank u for the awesome update and pm...poor Maaneet are missing each other so much 😭...loved Geet's musical msg's to Maan ❤️...waiting for his Mom to get punished for all her evil deeds 😡...precap is surprising...Maaneet marriage ?😲...how did that happen suddenly?...waitng eagerly for the next part 😊
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its a wonderful story. Read it today and loved it.👏 I have read till part 20. Can you please add me to your pm list and let me know the pwd for part 21,22 and 23. Thanks.

Now coming to the story, Prologue was scary, hope that never happens. Geet is so innocent which is refreshing and Maan though didn't want to but fell in love with her.  Their every interaction was awesome and the way Geet makes him do things is cute. He just can't see her upset or angry and gives in every time.😆 Their phone call was lovely 😉Now daadimaa has come to know about their love. Waiting to see how it goes form here onwards.
sonia156 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the PM. Maan is really missing Geet and vice versa. The precap sounds interesting. Maan and Geet have always been my favorite characters in serials. You are amazing. Continue writing. Thanks again 😛
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 21 ,22,23 ...
were nice but... seriously Dadi ka interfare jaroori tha... warna ye Maan to sach me hi Geet ko chod deta toh ...?? NAHI!!!!!
Please Maaneet ki shadi... kara do... uski Mom ke aane se pehle... phir Maza aayega ... Jab uska plan flop hota dekhegi... Maaneet ko saath dekhkar...
Msg... Part was cute...
last wala bhi achaa tha...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
~ Teaser ~

He lovingly put her flicks behind her ears which were disturbing her sleep. He kissed her hair staring at her with love filled eyes..

" if you love her so much then why were you running away from her ? " asked dadi noticing his actions and Maan looked outside window not wanting to answer..
jaidevchoudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely teasers.
.waiting 4 next part

HOpe u update soon as its valentine:)..nd bada wala part chaiya
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
nice...
cont soon dear...